[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

dhyla said:

gawd! i think i'm too juvenile when it comes to kdramas, makjang? what the heck is that? hahaha! i have to watch a lot more dramas to get acquainted with the jargons!

:D:D

done voting! kim so eun is leading at the moment! so embarrassed that i had to google her up! haha!

X_X X_X

you are not the only one that went to google some of the actresses name on the poll

Hahahaha @esterllita and @dhyla I am with you two on this hahaha, omo, I am a diehard BOF fan but I had no idea who Kim so eun was hahahahaha =))

dhyla

wrote:

»

wow! thanks again

@Maja

!

:D:D

<br />

<br />

berliansiahaan said:<br />

<br />

sia3 said:<br />

@cikamoi

<br />

Hmm thanks for the clarification. The similarities between SG and BOFs component that I didn't enjoy is the part where the parents get involed in their children's relationships. I, personally, is not fond of storyline of this sort anymore. I've seen too many versions of it, that's why I am sincerely hoping that this drama won't have this component in it. Or else, it will be BOF deja vu all over. *shaking heads*<br />

my friend said,she read in DC,his newest drama like a mix of BoF

i think LMH shines better in mature roles! not those teen flicks with like you said, narrow storyline! actually, i like his one and only series!<br />

<br />

maybe he's trying to take advantage of his youth. because 5 years from now, i don't think he'll be able to play such roles again. <br />

but i honestly think he's better in mature roles! i really find his voice mature and sexy especially when he's shouting!

8-&gt;8-&gt;

<br />

<br />

(looks like my hormones are speaking for me! gosh! it's embarrassing!)<br />

;));))

@cikamoi

Hmm thanks for the clarification. The similarities between SG and BOFs component that I didn't enjoy is the part where the parents get involed in their children's relationships. I, personally, is not fond of storyline of this sort anymore. I've seen too many versions of it, that's why I am sincerely hoping that this drama won't have this component in it. Or else, it will be BOF deja vu all over. *shaking heads*

@sia3 It has been well established that I am fond of both BOF and Secret Garden as they are, after all, two of my favorite dramas. However, I am with you on this all the way, please no more forbidden love. I am sick of it, it'll be a tiring roller coaster ride that I've experienced one too many times, so no more please. Hahahaha =))

berliansiahaan

wrote:

»

sia3 said:<br />

@cikamoi

<br />

Hmm thanks for the clarification. The similarities between SG and BOFs component that I didn't enjoy is the part where the parents get involed in their children's relationships. I, personally, is not fond of storyline of this sort anymore. I've seen too many versions of it, that's why I am sincerely hoping that this drama won't have this component in it. Or else, it will be BOF deja vu all over. *shaking heads*<br />

my friend said,she read in DC,his newest drama like a mix of BoF

Hahahahahahahahahah uri chingu @guadi "hunter over flowers," and "secret over flowers," made my day! Lol.

Omo, such a hard decision, I can't decide between LYS or GJP hahaha, can I just have then both? Lol.

No offense taken please, but I never noticed how much more I prefer LMH's voice over Hyun Bin's lol. Don't get me wrong, I am also a fan of hyun bin. Hehehe ;))

Guest favoree

I think we need a fresher approach to the guessing:if the drama is going to be something like Gossip Girl, then  a more sensual ( and more adult-looking, but not old) leading girl is better:how about Go Jun Hee or Shin Se Kyung?I like these actresses, they are young,beautiful, very feminine and not tiny-girly-cutesy, which I think is better for LMH.IMO)))

Guest vanillaplaid

Hi! It's my first time to post to this thread. :) I'm really excited for this drama and really can't wait for it!! As for the female lead, I was actually rooting for HAN HYO JOO but If it requires a 2 leads and the drama is set in High school, my vote goes to PARK BO YOUNG and KIM SO EUN
PARK BO YOUNG201205211424150510_2.jpgPark_Bo_Young18.jpg

I remembered watching her in Speedy Scandal which was a big hit back in 2009 and she really did an amazing job. I think she's one of the best actresses on her age. Then I saw her in Running Man, she was just so cute and adorable! And I heard she's close to Lee Min Ho for reals so I bet they will work comfortably on set which can be a way to boost their chemistry. I haven't seen Wolf Boy but base on the photos she have a really nice chemistry with Song Joong Ki. She's a great actress and talented actress. Maybe she's not really "famous" or "popular" internationally but she is well known and popular in Korea.

KIM SO EUN2013032701001263200079091.jpg2013032701001263200079092.jpg

I've seen her recently in Horse Doctor with Lee Yo Won and Jo Seung Woo. I actually watched that drama for Lee Sang Woo but this girl steal the spotlight and caught my attention. She rocked her princess role which is extremely hilarious, sweet and adorable. But I dropped the drama later because sageuks are not really my genre. Then I remembered that she's the one who played Ga Eul in Boys Over Flowers. I like her in BOF, I find her really pretty and her facial expressions are just epic cute unlike GHS which annoyed the hell out of me. I heard she did a great job in her previous dramas especially in Horse Doctor gaining her an award in MBC Drama Awards last year. I have to say she's one great and talented of an actress. 

shengvang said:

Annyeong @wisteria7 and @dee_dina I believe we have not met,

Aiiisshhh I leave this thread for one night and I come back with 5 pages to backtrack, gaaahhhh this thread is a skyrocketing.

Hi @shengvang! I am an old Faith forum poster from pretty much the beginning of Faith. You know,pervs and all that. It's a fun forum now,too and so is this one. Very happy to meet you!

:D

Hahaha @wisteria7 a Faithling Pervy, I see hahahah. I always enjoy reading the pervies' thoughts on what my mind cannot elaborate hahaha. Hmmm perhaps you too have taken classes from @vangsweetie637 then?

favoree said: I think we need a fresher approach to the guessing:if the drama is going to be something like Gossip Girl, then  a more sensual ( and more adult-looking, but not old) leading girl is better:how about Go Jun Hee or Shin Se Kyung?I like these actresses, they are young,beautiful, very feminine and not tiny-girly-cutesy, which I think is better for LMH.IMO)))

Annyeong @wisteria7 and @dee_dina I believe we have not met, :-h

Aiiisshhh I leave this thread for one night and I come back with 5 pages to backtrack, gaaahhhh this thread is a skyrocketing.

You left for one day but i left for one hour and had already 45 comments to read and catch up :D you guys are way to fast for me =)) i feel like a turtle now

Guest charliew

He hardly look at her in this video. Wae???? Someone is afraid might loose his heart if he keeps looking at her? ;)

tigereyespeppy

wrote:

»

estrellita1122 said:<br />

shengvang wrote: »<br />

Annyeong

@wisteria7

and

@dee_dina

I believe we have not met, <br />

Aiiisshhh I leave this thread for one night and I come back with 5 pages to backtrack, gaaahhhh this thread is a skyrocketing.<br />

You left for one day but i left for one hour and had already 45 comments to read and catch up you guys are way to fast for me i feel like a turtle now <br />

Wait till you come back and there's 30 or more pages to go through! <br />

:))

Hello @everyone :-h

Hi @alekaonu ! No wonder I didn't get your notif, I changed my username since then. LOL

@wisteria7 : Hello ! Did you went back to your older name ? LOL

I'm loving it. It's really a Faithling reunion. :x

Welcome here @vanillaplaid ! :)

(Can I even welcome people ? I posted so few here. :)) )

I do think that LMH and KSE give off a bother&sister vibe. But if KSE were to be taken as the female lead, I'm sure they will rock as a couple too. :D