[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I Just love the Chemistry of this two so far ..!!! though I'm not really a die hard fan of either one of them ...!!! I'm just so excited how will this drama turned out to be with star studded cast, Beautiful Plot, Eye Candies, and Great Chemistry.!!!! Just Can't wait.... hahahahaha1231405_166336776902849_1984089901_n.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

cr to dc

class="title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font: normal normal bold 16px/18px 'microsoft yahei', 微软雅黑; word-break: break-all; word-wrap: break-word; font-weight: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; height: 30px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'microsoft yaHei', 微软雅黑, arial; "Lee Min Ho skateboarding on "The Heirs" set 130916
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEwMTQ3NTQ4.html

cr to uploader

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

cr as tagged

Lee Min Ho is All Over Park Shin Hye in Their First Official Meeting in Heirs

ohgoodness.jpg

When you mash together two huge fandoms, will sparks fly or will both sides combust? I don’t know, but I do know that if you mash together two young hot Korean actors there is bound to be something interesting happening. While the cast of Heirs or The Inheritors (Those Who Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight: The Heirs) films in Los Angeles and its environs this month, last month the cast already started filming in Korea and this past week has been a steady release of official stills from those early days of filming. We’ve already seen individual stills Park Shin Hye’s poor girl Cha Eun Sang as well as Lee Min Ho’s poor-little-rich-boy Kim Tan’s – she’s hard at work washing dishes while he’s driving a Maserati. I was expecting more individual stills of the supporting cast this week but SBS switched it up and instead we get a first peek at the first meeting of Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang. This is very different than the first OTP meeting in Boys Before Flowers, the story that Heirs sound a lot like on paper. Here we see that Kim Tan seems quite interested in Eun Sang right off the bat, while she’s like “da richard simmons is this?” and shrinks away from him. Either she’s blind or he smells bad, because there is no other reason for Eun Sang to back away from a hottie that looks like Lee Min Ho. I kid of course, maybe his character is annoying and way too touchy feely. Either way, I’m sure everyone will have an opinion as to whether it looks like Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye have chemistry with each other based on these stills. I’m actually content to just sit back and wait for them to actually interact onscreen before rendering a verdict, but I am still relieved neither of them have a ridiculous hairstyle or wardrobe. Park Shin Hye actually can pass for a high school student in these stills, thought Lee Min Ho can wear all the casual t-shirts he wants but he’s never going to convince he he’s just 18 years old. But narratively I’ll give him a pass and just accept he’s a student as well.

ohgoodness2.jpg

ohgoodness1.jpg

https://koalasplayground.com/2013/09/16/lee-min-ho-is-all-over-park-shin-hye-in-their-first-official-meeting-in-heirs/

Heirs BTS at Huntington Beach ;))

Lee Min Ho during break, just hanging out ;)) :))

imwFnnZ3rRCw2.jpg

Lee Min Ho Smiling ;)) :))

iVdIx6msQtPnF.jpg

Min Hyuk visited the set to show support ;))

ibn3hf3VwYxK6z.jpg

Min Hyuk look at fans when they played a CNBlue Song ;))

iP64MEMFe1Oot.jpg

Going back inside the Resto after the Beach scene ;))

ibiwKFWDAoL9H4.jpg

i76NpbocwCcsY.jpg

Min Hyuk nodding to fans when asked to have a CNBlue Concert in LA ;))

iYEkWO9NwBPyC.jpg

Min Hyuk arm in arm with his new Hyung ;))

i82r9nmfo6aZG.jpg

cr to Star4life

Hello everybody!!!
I've been a lurker in this forum for a couple of years and i think i wrote a couple of posts in another thread but i have always arrived too late to join in the craziness because all the dramas i followed were already completed by the time i found this forum haha It seems for the first time i'm on time to join the fangirling :)
I'm really looking forward to this drama, Park Shin Hye is the first Korean actress i have ever watched and i love all her dramas, and even if at first i didn't like Lee Min Ho in BOF, i changed my mind when i watched Perfect Taste, Faith and City Hunter, i really loved him there and now i'm a fan. This pairing should be great together, i really can't wait to see them, even if there will probably be no good kisses in this drama, because it seems like Park Shin Hye doesn't really do real kisses...do you guys know if it's a rule that she has to never kiss for real or if it just happened that in all her dramas they didn't require her to do it? I really hope it's not the first option haha I will enjoy this drama anyway though, kiss or not kiss.
I'm really glad i can follow this drama with you all, i hope you can accept an Italian in your midst.

Wow, this thread is on a roll! There's so many pages to backtrack. I love how we have new updates everyday :-bd

Hahahahaha ma dorky Kim tan, poor boy, he fell one too many times while skateboarding.

Hahahahaha @ all of min Hyuk and minho's skin ship =))

Minho smiled so cutely and sweetly at that little girl :x :x :x

Hi @shenny, I've shared your little story to Baidu as I have asked for and here is the post:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2598888374

We have translated into Chinese as well by sticking to ur original story. It's only for the better understanding for those who are not so good at native English. Wish you don't mind.

We have reminded in the post if there's any repost, should ask for your permission on their own.

Thanks again for ur "crystal clear" pic and story!

@PolarisCat Thanks for being so considerate dear :) I'm glad you all enjoyed my little story ;))