[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest almontel

Thanks a Bunch for the wonderful pics of Heirs BTS filming! i love how they all seem to be enjoying each other's company...
and of course, i'm so happy to see those close up pics of our OTP...from the looks of it, KimTan seems to like EunSang so he likes to do things that will make her notice him even if it makes her mad...on the other hand, ES seems to 'hate' him and wants to distance from him...I see the sadness in her whereas we seem to see a happy-go-lucky stint from KT...
since i love our OTP so much, there's nothing I'd love to see but to get them closer together for more 'skinship', so here's my Close to You PS:

Guest jjsweeter0211

Just want to wish you all have an amazing Chuseok/Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Lots of health, luck, love and happiness >:D< >:D<

class="headline"Photos of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye having skinship on ‘The Heirs’ revealedKpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 5 hours ago
32087-188717.jpg

The production team of upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘The Heirs’ has today revealed new photos of the first meeting between Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

Lee Min Ho is cast as Kim Tam, who is the heir of Empire Group, and seemingly has everything but hides his hurt deep inside his heart. Park Shin Hye meanwhile is cast as Cha Eun Sang who lives in poverty but has a positive outlook on life. The two will be involved romantically with the characters played by Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ji Won, CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk and f(x)’s Krystal.

In one of the photos, Lee Min Ho is seen putting his arm around Park Shin Hye, and exhibiting intimate skinship. The two also shared eye-contact in another photos, although they are likely to be having different thoughts about each other. This was like a prelude to their expected love story, and is certainly to be a scene that will leave one breathless.

This particular scene was filmed at an outdoor studio in Paju, Gyeonggi Province on August 22nd. The two had gotten familiar with each other after several script reading sessions, and they also affectionately greeted each other when they arrived at the film set.

Before filming began, the two scanned the film set and marked out the spots that they would be moving to, while also reading out their lines with each other. They also analysed their script with Kang Shin Hyo PD, and talked about the story, in order to ensure that filming will be a success.

After cameras got rolling, Lee Min Ho got his arm around Park Shin Hye’s shoulders, and stared at her. It was like Lee Min Ho was emanating some sort of special energy from his steely eyes, as he comfortably displayed the arrogant nature of his role as Kim Tam. Park Shin Hye meanwhile cast a surprise look towards Lee Min Ho, and perfectly reprised her role as Cha Eun Sang. The two will be playing a couple in the drama, and present to viewers a sweet and heart-warming love story.

Lee Min Ho stated his determination, “I am delighted to be working alongside a writer, director, actors, and staff that I respect. Just like the drama title suggests, I will continue to work hard, and be responsible for showing viewers an excellent drama.”

Park Shin Hye revealed her thoughts, “I’ve read the script countless times in order to become Cha Eun Sang. I also painstakingly prepared many outfits and accessories. I also discussed with the director many times, in order to grasp the finer details while acting. I will use the role of Eun Sang to walk into the hearts of viewers’. I hope that everyone will look forward to seeing ‘The Heirs’.”

The production company expressed, “Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye managed to complete the filming of their first scene together successfully, thanks to their charming appearances and unique performances. The two seemed to have known each other for a long time, and exhibited perfect chemistry with each other. We hope that this will make everyone anticipate seeing ‘The Heirs’ even more.”

‘The Heirs’ is written by screen writer Kim Eun Sook who previously did ‘Secret Garden’ and ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’, while directing will be Kang Hyo Shin PD who last did ‘Tazza’ and ‘Midas’. ‘The Heirs’ depicts the friendships and love lives of young, rich heirs who form 1% of the upper class of Korean society, and Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), who is considered ordinary and comes from a poor family. The drama will make its debut on October 9th in place of ‘Master’s Sun’.

By: Park Jin Yong

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Source: http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/photos-of-lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-020300276.html