[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Wah bts pic!!!we got a lot bts pic from US fans...we have lucky to have all of you..kamsahamnida!!! =D> =D>  im so happy to heard that the heirs story just not at school but they going to university too..really cant wait to watch it.. =)) =))
@jjsweeter0211 my dear u never sleep?? u always everywhere....:D:D:D

WHAT! I wish I go to University of Redlands!!! But then I found out that it was a private school..which means that I will never have the chance to go there! Unless I am the heir to a really really rich family! Which I am not! Plus, my major wouldn't really fit with this university.. keke. Aw wells.

Thanks for all the BTS pictures!! <3

Guest jjsweeter0211

sarah_lina said: Wah bts pic!!!we got a lot bts pic from US fans...we have lucky to have all of you..kamsahamnida!!! =D> =D>  im so happy to heard that the heirs story just not at school but they going to university too..really cant wait to watch it.. =)) =))
@jjsweeter0211 my dear u never sleep?? u always everywhere....:D:D:D

@shenny Hi dear! Your story of meeting CJH on the set of Inheritors is so amazing! Thanks for sharing! I wish I was there too, envious of you and ur sis! May I ask you a favor? Can I repost you photos and story to Weibo Miniblog or Baidu Forum which fans in China, Taiwan & HK can share? Of course, full credit will be given out. Thanks and wait for your permission.

@shenny Hi dear! Your story of meeting CJH on the set of Inheritors is so amazing! Thanks for sharing! I wish I was there too' date=' envious of you and ur sis! May I ask you a favor? Can I repost you photos and story to Weibo Miniblog or Baidu Forum which fans in China, Taiwan & HK can share? Of course, full credit will be given out. Thanks and wait for your permission. [/quote']

@PolarisCat definitely, feel free to share it dear :) btw, I appreciate how you asked for permission :D

I do have an Instagram but it's my personal account only lol.

Btw, I have a few more photos that I haven't upload. I'll upload it right now ;))

Krystal is a Chic and Normal High School Student for Heirs

bonaa1.jpg

bonaa1.jpg

After a weekend off from official news about Heirs (The Inheritors or Those Who Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight: The Heirs), the drama is back on track in doling out the goodies. Today’s official stills reveal yet another rich high school girl – Krystal of f(x) plays Lee Bo Na, the heiress to an entertainment empire and the ex-girlfriend of Lee Min Ho‘s Kim Tan. They dated before he went abroad to study, and she still nurses a slight attraction towards him but it looks like the drama will pair her up with Kang Min Hyuk‘s Yoon Chan Young and thereby taking both of them out of the multi-car pile up that will be the central love conflict. I admit to never seeing Krystal in anything before, but she’s actually the only member of the main cast who is actually high school aged in real life. I like that she also looks healthy and fresh-faced, not overly manufactured. But I do have reservations about her acting based on these stills alone, because she’s making some very awkward looking faces. If it’s for a certain scene then that’s fine, but she doesn’t quite connect with the camera so far. Unlike Kim Ji Won‘s other rich girl Rachel Yoo who made her entrance in surrounded by vintage LV suitcaes Krystal’s first stills don’t scream “I am butt rich!”, and instead she looks like your garden variety chic student. Heirs is currently filming all over Los Angeles still, with Lee Min Ho, Kim Ji Won, Park Shin Hye, Choi Jin Hyuk, and Kang Min Hyuk all on location for whatever scene requires their character to be overseas. Another lead Park Hyung Sik of ZE:A tweeted to his fans that he was going to LA to join the Heirs cast this week so that will add one more handsome lead to the already bursting at the seams overseas cast. I’m actually re-thinking all my wariness towards Heirs being pretty much a remake of dramas like Boys Before Flowers and Kim Eun Seok‘s own Lovers in Paris, but what if she actually is doing that but doing it right this time around? If that is her intention then I’m going to have to anticipate Heirs with a completely different mind set, one that is looking for all the typical tropes but with the hope that it’s done right.

bonaa.jpg

bonaa4.jpg

bonaa2.jpg

bonaa3.jpg

https://koalasplayground.com/2013/09/15/krystal-is-a-chic-and-normal-high-school-student-for-heirs/

Guest myungsmyungs

Annyeeeoooong chingudeul!  :D This is my first time posting here. This drama hasn't even aired but it's already 222 pages. WOW! Give applause for all of you. =D> Anyway, please welcome me, your new heirs fellow. :-h

@Maja correct me if I'm wrong but I can certainly recall, clearly, that the last time we heard of him skateboarding, he fell and injured his poor hand. Awwwhhhh ma our boy :(

Anyhow, Lmh and psh look really cute together :x 8-> I admit, I was unsure of whether they would look good together at first, but I must say, seeing them together like that, rid all my doubts.

Hahahahaha the "ballet couple" just makes me smile. They're so cute.

Ma boy looks so handsome and young sporting those clothes and wearing a backpack. Waaahhhhh I've never thought someone could be so cute just wearing a backpack hahahahaha =))

I'm so excited for October 9th!!!! The bts are so good!

Edit: :(( :(( why does redland have to be so pretty! Now that, I really can't argue why there and not at my campus? Lol.

@shenny

"Ma Boy", again?

irPhuyTrCEY7q.png

LOL! Yes he got injured in Germany while filming the MV for "My Everything" to which we have not seen even a shadow of any shoot from there, I'm still bitter about that LOL!

Some more BTS Pics ;))

iUe5k7GNq0WkE.jpg

ibc5qIWmhKoHLm.jpg

ihz6QRQiJXyh7.jpg

cr as tagged