[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest ktiminie

[05.26.2015] Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, Krystal - 51st Paeksang Arts Awards http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

Edited by ktiminie

New Heirs BTS from the Japan Edition thanks @Pank_Blue gckg.gif

LINK

​This was everything I wanted and more. Thank you *____*

I used a Young Do and Eun Sang scene in a kdrama mashup I made (because I can't move on from their beautiful ship T_T)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I cannot believe I am about to post on this drama and it is four years after the fact, but here I am.

I may be in the minority, but as the drama went on, my favorite couple was definitely not Kim Tan/Cha Eun Sung. There chemistry wasn't quite right, his family made them being together near impossible, and Park Shin Hye had better chemistry with Kim Woo Bin, which brought the Cha Eun Sung/Young Do shippers to the forefront. My favorite couple, hands down was Chan Young/Lee Bo Na. In fact, Chan Young was my favorite male character in the drama, with his dad coming in a close second. I loved that he wasn't an heir, but he carried himself like one. His intelligence, good looks and charisma made him someone who was hard to target. After all, he was academically doing better than all of the rich kids. And, he wasn't poor. his father held a pretty high position at his company. I just liked this role, and to me, Chan Young was a role model. I clearly saw why Lee Bo Na was so enamored with him.

My favorite female character was Cha Eun Sung's mother. I liked how she didn't allow her disability to keep her from working and taking care of her family. I also really loved her relationship with Kim Tan's mother. Those two were hilarious. A close second is Lee Bo Na. She was spunky and down to earth. She was very hard to not like.

The funniest character in the drama was Myung Soo (Park Hyung Shik). The part when Kim Tan locked he and Cha Eun Sung in the activity studio all night, and then he changed the passcode to get in was laugh out loud funny. Myung Soo camped outside all night to catch whoever was in there and had changed the code. And I loved how when they emerged, he started taking pictures like he was the paparazzi. He was also funny when he half-attempted to stop the fight between Kim Tan and Young Do. One good shove and he was out.

I watched this drama because of the cast, and the hype, and enjoyed it for the most part. Although, in some ways, it gave me Boys Over Flowers feels. The side characters were cast perfectly in this drama. The chemistry between Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin was outstanding! The OTP needed a little work, but overall was still good. Of note, ratings wise, this drama didn't automatically take the top spot. Initially it was up against Secret with Ji Sung, which was a far superior drama and plot. That drama ended about a month before Heirs did, which is why their rating went up significantly toward the end.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

cr. As tagged 

DB9c89cXYAAwy-T.jpg&key=26a8e02b5ec73b79

Spoiler

DB4FeUcUQAAdnRE.jpg&key=c3458f228188ec37

cr

. As tagged 

"Flowers of Angel " Park Shin  Hye fan meeting in Hong Kong. :) 

Nice to still  promoting this drama , and her costars. Thoughtful girl, indeed. :)

Edited by Ais1ing
Please only 3 images per post, put the rest under spoiler tags
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

20171030 Olimpos Yayinlari FB updated :

BEKLENEN KORE KİTABI MİRASÇILAR İLK OLARAK İSTANBUL TÜYAP KİTAP FUARI’NDA SONRASINDA TÜM KİTAPÇILARDA!1f389.png

(Google translation : THE EXPECTED KOREA BOOK HERITERS AS FIRST IN ALL BOOKS AFTER ISTANBUL TUYAP BOOK FAIR! )

23031445_1821087794585889_68722881961157

22789081_1818209421540393_45636993381921

• Like 1