[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I maybe a month too late, but I completely disagree about our Park Shin-hye looking like a dead fish in the kissing scenes in The Heirs. 
COMPLETELY DISAGREE.
XBrpane.gif
I don't have to write long sentences to stand by my point. Because sometimes an image gif speaks louder than a thousand words. Was that a dead fish kissing back our Lee Min-ho there? Have you heard about doing something oh so toe-curling good it hurts? 
I have seen enough K-drama kisses in life (not that many but just enough) to say that our Park Shin-hye's kisses in The Heirs were not even the least of dead fish of all them. I know everyone has their biased opinion but to equate MY biased actress to a dead fish is just untolerable. 
Speechless.gif
Mian, but that was just, too much. 

mtdt said: iheartLMH said: Anyeong chingus. I want to learn and know the spelling of the famous lines of kim tan, such as do you want to come to my house, do i like you, i like you, perhaps do i miss you, i will miss you. Those lines... Is it anywhere in this thread? If none, can you spell it for me please.

Guest mdolphins

Holy cow, seeing the two of them together is just too much eye candy for a person to take. *Seriously fanning myself weakly* Thanks @giselle_tw @mtdt for posting the pics.

@Ihjj LOL. I see you found your way over here, I haven't worked up the courage to watch GFB yet, I will later when I have uninterrupted time. Still...it would be nice to see LMH and CJH together in another project someday.