[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

stiex said:

prosperity

said:

However Young Do is styled more compatible with ES. He dresses way better than KT, and has the more interesting character. Hello? it would not be hard for any fairly decent actor to outshine KT/LMH in this drama. They have played down everything that makes him physically attractive (thank God he still looks decent lol). Not to mention the writer intentionally makes him incapable of doing anything, needy and clingy, and the better styled second lead, comes to the rescue every time his hands are tied. Then to pile on to that point, she does not even make the OTP a couple in the drama until episode 12/13, only to have them break up 4/3 episodes later. The whole time building up the second the lead, making him even nicer, more reliable, and inserting him into ever single thing with ES.

IMO, Yong Hwa, could have outshone LMH in this drama. Because considering all things it is not very hard to do. There is more to this than just acting, the character themselves and the way they are presented (hair and dress etc…), has a lot to do with it.

@Minozyeh we deserve more than just one more HOT kiss,I think five would be quite satisfying for me hehehe.....*fingers crossed for that*

pluie said:

sapphire_dreams

said: So in order for me to fill the void of lack of episode 17 preview, I decided to watch the entire series over the weekend. I still don't get the business aspect and power plays in The Heirs. Can someone please explain why Won is so worried about Kim Tan having shares and why did Daddy Kim have to hide Tan's shares under other people's names until he turns 18? How is it connected to their family history? How will Rachel and Kim Tan's marriage affect Esther Lee's shares within Jeguk Group? Thanks so much in advance to those who reply!

:)

Hi stucked thanks for welcoming me  :)
I agree with you but still they can show it pieces by pieces if not the whole just to make us crazy and want it that much right if they want it to market itthe way they sees it but hmmmnnnnnnnnn.... but still I believe there are other reasons behind thats my feeling only what is that I dont know 

:\">

@Ldy Gmerm anyeoung! :) i love your insights and thoughts, now am very curious, how was the ep 17 preview for you? hehehe.. id be grateful for any sort of reply.. thaaaaanks! :D EDIT: scratch that, haha, you've already answered it and I agree with all that you said just below. Hahaha! Thanks.

@avioza yep, Philippines! hohoho! :D and why do you think SBS is not releasing as much BTS as the others? hmmm? come on, share.. don't be shy... hahaha!

sapphire_dreams said: So in order for me to fill the void of lack of episode 17 preview, I decided to watch the entire series over the weekend. I still don't get the business aspect and power plays in The Heirs. Can someone please explain why Won is so worried about Kim Tan having shares and why did Daddy Kim have to hide Tan's shares under other people's names until he turns 18? How is it connected to their family history? How will Rachel and Kim Tan's marriage affect Esther Lee's shares within Jeguk Group? Thanks so much in advance to those who reply! :)

shebagirl said: Now, now, now let's look at the big picture. It's only natural that ES would not want to go back to Seoul , after the way she was treated by KT dad. To be shoved to her face that a poor person like her 'who has no decency' said evil dad. He rubbed in too that at 18, they love in a reckless manner...blah, blah blah... Wouldn't you throw in the towels as well...???? Like ES did and never go back ...!!!! It is her love for him that she took the venom thrown at her, and she also had to give up an opportunity to study in a prestigious school all because of KT. So painful to witness her goodbyes to KT and others, and betcha those were the memories she would hang to while licking her wounds at the seaside. She has a head on her shoulder....and kept reminding him that his world is far apart from hers, but the lovesick KT did not seem to understand. She wanted so much to better her living status, and get out of the spiral of debts they were in... But now her chances are grim .... All because a Chaebol's son decide to want her..... !!!! Oh, I cannot watch such a cliche of the poor rich boy, who has no clue the damage his father's money can do to the have-nots....!!!! So KT think he can commands her to do his bidding again...???? Grow up BOY... The bittersweet taste of monumental wealth is staring at you .......... Who says money can bring happiness...???? So far we witness miseries and unnatural lives led by the bourgeoises in Jeguk high school. Is this a kind of hidden message by the writer....????

Guys I honestly thought that the critics talks were long finished.... Obviously the dress designer has been given certain styles for each character..... I have to say that LMH is a great dresser on his own but I have to give him lots of credit for making his viewers forget what he is wearing and see KT the character with all those raw emotions when I watch him I don't think of what he is wearing honestly I don't care one fig! Why because the way he is once that camera is on is truly amazing!! If he wears nothing at all I would be ecstatic probably die out of pure bliss! I just want to see him please let's not be critical? [-O< Let's concentrate on the plot which is maddening enough and let's honestly remember that all of us have different likes if we were the same what a boring life would that be! So I take my hat to LMH for making KT the most IDEAL man that now I can't even look at another without wanting those electrifying stares, those great back hugs, those kisses! The way he looks at ES is the way I would love to experience! That electrifying passion that is making us all drool for his kisses.. No more critics please [-O< = P ~ =P~

Guest lurvzme

OMG! At last the preview is out! Kyaaaa! And how many hours till the episode later? Im not good in math lol! But still im excited, excited because even though we have a heartbreak episode later, we do still have tomorrow for the lighter one!

I agree some of you gals comments about KT being a cold hearted person, but of course no bullying. Instead ES will make everything to be in KT's life again. The 2 episode will be enough for the skinship, hugs, a lot of kisses and of course for the BABY! Hahahahahaha!

I salute everyone for the pics, i even tried lurking at baidu but i can't seem to find the heirs thread there :(  But big thanks to all of you!! *hugss*

Guest prosperity

@julitapurba, I looked at the picture some more, and I think it is either KT's imagination or 2 different scenes played out in the same frame. Like KT comes to the dream catcher shop and thinks about ES. While ES had went there earlier and thought about KT as well. But instead of these scenes being played out separately in different shots. The director films it as a juxtaposition, and allows the audience to see it play out that way.

It's quite pitiful that Young Do is still not letting go of the feeling he has for Cha Eun Sang even after so many rejections. He even told his dad about it! And you can't miss the way he hugged ES! Heol.
This hot boy really needs to move on and find another girl. I can't stand seeing him heartbroken after everytime he has a "moment" with Cha Eun Sang. I mean, it always ends like that. YD will help ES then KT will arrive, YD will be forgotten, another heartbreaking scene for him. 
Writer-nim, just please, let them all have their well-deserved happy-ending, okay? [-O<

[EDIT]OMO! I topped a page again! Dammmmn. I certainly am gonna be Cha Eun Sang in real life hahahaha!

Guest pattituazon

So. I had to go somewhere for a few days and became really busy. I knew Heirs would just render me dysfunctional so I told myself to stay away for a bit. Today, I finally got to watch episode 16.
Oh. My. God.
If Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye haven't developed feelings for each other in real life, then they're robots.
Because let's admit it. There was a lot of talk about their lack of chemistry in the first few episodes, and I've always been on the fence about that. I enjoyed watching them together, but I wasn't sure if it was their individual likability that made them a likable couple. HOWEVER, I don't know exactly which episode it happened but these two developed for real real chemistry. Took them a while to warm up but DUDE, now the chemistry is HOT. From that little drunken night when Kim Tan was blowing hot air on Eun Sang's hands, and that painful smile ES gave KT outside his bedroom door, to that hug outside the shoe shop window, coupled with flirty smiles and laughs. Come on. Don't know about you guys but in my opinion, we just witnessed LMH and PSH fall in love with each other on screen. HAHAHA.
That is all.

jysab said: It's quite pitiful that Young Do is still not letting go of the feeling he has for Cha Eun Sang even after so many rejections. He even told his dad about it! And you can't miss the way he hugged ES! Heol.
This hot boy really needs to move on and find another girl. I can't stand seeing him heartbroken after everytime he has a "moment" with Cha Eun Sang. I mean, it always ends like that. YD will help ES then KT will arrive, YD will be forgotten, another heartbreaking scene for him. 
Writer-nim, just please, let them all have their well-deserved happy-ending, okay? [-O<

how happy i am to see young do give hug for eunsang, i really liked that hug :D but why my heart also bleeding :(  i wonder where kim eun sook will lead the story, why the heirs fill of sadness. we only have 4 episodes left right about eunsang called young do, maybe she trust young do as a friend but not possible eunsang will be choose young do to makes kim tan hurt. finger crossed for sweet and romantic ending 

@ pattituazon
I agree with you the way they look at each other, the smiles and the kiss its totally different, the sparks is there. My gut feeling is telling me there's something. And take note this is the very 1st hot torrid kiss made by PSH, normally its only peck but this its way to different. They LMH kiss her and the way she respond gosh i dont know anymore  :\">

So I wake up this morning and get on her and I realize wow the pages are flying...let me guess the preview is finally out! And I was right.
I am not surprised this is KES style to bring heartbreak for ep 17 and 18 in all her dramas. I feel that with ES saying goodbye in the preview it was the day KT went to the shareholders meeting and not after. For some reason I dont think KT being in a police station and ES being in a police station too  means theyre in the same place. I am just stumped on why ES called YD, I am assuming to keep her promise to eat noodles with him..But I do however feel, that KT will let go of ES now. ES will realize this and be hurt and try to win him back. I guess the saying will come to life in these upcoming eps. You dont know what you had until you lose it!. The tables will turn finally. I hope I am not wrong and ES rejects KT one more time, cuz we had enough of that! Idk I feel like KT involvement in a fight is before he meets ES at the beach, after all that turmoil he decides to let her go. Just that is takes days for him to find her so his bruises have cleared by then. Who knows ..time to get the tissues :(( :((

Guest pattituazon

@avioza Yeah, it doesn't feel like they're acting anymore, right?? But okay, let's say it IS still acting (for argument's sake) then maybe it's possible that both PSH and LMH controlled their chemistry, built it up episode by episode, only to explode into hotness undeniable. If that were true and they planned that all out then they should get all the awards this year because that's just not easy to do.