[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Let's do a group hug, ES-KT, ES-YD, CY-BN, KT-YD, KT-KW, HJ-HS, KW-HJ shippers, for the rating today!!! I wish I could bring champagne here :-)) I was so happy when I read the news, I couldn't do anything else. I kept grinning. People around me must have thought I was insane, and I actually was.. I still feel thrilling now.

Congats to The Heirs cast and crew. Please keep the momentum.

I've just finish watching ep13, Loved every KT-ES moments. Things are progressing, ES is more open to KT, KT-KW relationship is a tad better, and KT is breaking the bully rule which is significant. I hate YD, but I still haven't lost hope that he would redeem himself.

I have to watch it again to enjoy the sweety and funny moments of the love birds.

Amidst the silence of the night, we can hear his heart crying and hers reaching out.
No words spoken, yet they've said more than enough. 

He was at the brink of falling, breaking, but hanging on to the last hope he had, once again, he asks her to run away with him.
She refuses him. The courage he's worked up to ask her just one last time suddenly falls apart as the faint light he thought
he could grab onto faded out, we see as his face loses hope. But then she comes at him with a hug that showed him her heart.  
She might have refused to run away with his hand in hers but the comfort she is giving him is more than what he asked for.
This time, she is not telling him to run away, this time, she is telling him that she will stay by his side and be the person
he leans on when things get rough. Then, he fully and entirely embraces her into his arms, as though nothing else in the
world felt so right.
iG4woMd2zdlYJ.gif
iL9KWlO9qoCQQ.gif

@briseis sorry, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your translation for the gif.

Guest funtimes

I'm soooo happy my internet is up and running and being able to watch the episode without any problems! If I've known, I would've fixed this problem long ago!

I loved this episode so much! Every KT/ES scenes, KA/ES/KT scene, ES/omma scene, KT/KW scenes, and gasp, even KT/YD/ES scenes. YD still annoys me with his elementary ways, but I guess that is how he does get ES's attention. Even he knows it and that's why he said to her that he's not going to let her go yet because she's going to leave anyway. It's really pitiful how he's clinging onto her like that, but I guess it gives the audience the suspense in what he'll do next.

I wonder who secretary Yoon is going to side with. He's finally placed in that position where he needs to take a stand. I say go for Won. At least he's one of the future (daddy Kim will be the past when he eventually retires) and probably the lesser of two evils. I mean, he's bound to give Jeguk to one of his sons!

I'm glad ES and mom are still trying to leave the place to distance themselves from relying on that family.

I hope that scene where KT was calling HS was not foreshadowing his death. KT was standing near the dead body tracing on the ground. This is suppose to be a romantic comedy! Please, no deaths (unless it's the evil parents who clearly is continually ruining their children's lives; ok. I'm not that evil. Let them be redeemed.. Somehow.).

There are so many more things I want to share but I can get my thoughts together. Haha. But I CANNOT wait for tomorrow's episode! Seems like more business plays will be slowly coming to the forefront and ES will finally be found out. Finally! Now about everything is out in the open. Ohh.. What will YD do to RH? Revenge for another spilled secret he knew and kept? Still, no one is going to mess with her as a charity case. There are KT and YD protecting her as much as they can. I doubt KT's mom told RH. if she did, if was unintentional since she told her to hide our in the room while RH was there.

Last shout out: yay!!!! Ratings jumped up a lot! So happy for the actors and actresses. I'm glad they get to see some fruits to their labor on paper. :)

@briesis, thanks for the shopping pics.  Does anyone find it strange that Rachel thinks he doesn't like to shop and LA they seemed like two strangers shopping instead of engaged lovers.  Here, he looks so in love and is happily out shopping with ES.  :x :x   Probably window shopping she neither of them have any money or do you think Daddy Kim gave him back is credit cards?  :D

Why oh why do these chaebol heirs never put away any money for themselves in case mommy dearest or daddy dearest decide to kick them out and take everything they own?  ~X( ~X( ~X( 

Guest jjsweeter0211

orhe.jpg

cr to dc
@angieknows_11  Thanks so much for the new stills. :-* :xOMG! Is he kissing her forehead in front of everyone? (That's  Bona & Chan Young 's party right? Are my eyes fooling me? )

I feel bad for Rachel but now she is just too desperate and she looks pathetic begging for KT to consider her.
why do I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to SunBae :( I wish there's more scenes of him, He is one of my favorite character next to KT :/

The new stills, omg!

In the previews, we see tan flipping the table. Is it because people were making fun of ES?

As you can tell, he's "undressing" her, taking her apron off. Then we see in the other photos that she is now dressed differently. Is that what they went shopping for? A dress for her?

And a sweet forehead kiss. Awwwhhhhh.

Secret garden much?

We had a scene just like this in episode 13 of secret garden, but instead of a forehead kiss, it was a passionate one.

maris1 said: Article: 'The Heirs' hits 20% in viewer ratings instantly after 'Secret' ends
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+1,937, -141] Tan's just so amazing, gogo straight to 30% ㅋ
2. [+1,938, -242] If you haven't started watching The Heirs yet, just give it a try~ I guarantee you won't be able to come out of it. I've been obsessed ever since I started..
3. [+1,237, -107] I predicted this ㅎㅎ but it needs to go up higher!!! It will, I know, it's such a fun show!!!
4. [+460, -27] Probably proves that the people who chose to watch 'Secret' still watched 'The Heirs' reruns and have now just switched over
5. [+362, -19] We've gained a lot of the 'Secret' viewers ㅋ
Via Netizen Buzz