[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest tigereyespeppy

@adlyn13 @shengvang
I'm a little late, but I'd like to say something on the subject if y'all don't mind. :)
I apologize in advance because it's a little long.

OK, I'm not gonna go into the whole second-lead thing because I have very mixed feelings on this and it would take almost a whole page to explain it. :))
But with CH I'll agree that LYS acts like a jerk at time. I think it's kinda like shengvang had said, he's got good intentions, but he just doesn't know exactly how to express them. Plus there's the fact that his "father" told him not to fall in love and even threatens KNN. So LYS ends up trying to protect her while at the same time keeping her at a distance and pushing her away for her own safety, even if it hurts him and her.
I don't think they were gonna do a romance between KNN and the Prosecutor, although this might be just in my head.
1. I don't think he would ever be completely comfortable receiving her "affections" because he knows what his father did and so I
    don't think his conscience would allow him to love her in that way.
2. I think he still really loves his wife. They separated because he was too focused on his work and she felt neglected, not
    because they didn't love each other.

As for Nice Guy, I'm a bit biased. I really liked SJK as Maru. :x
The other guy was sweet, but I didn't think he was a match for EG. She was too headstrong and I don't think he could love her in the way she needed.
Maru knew how to give her what she needed and also knew when to withhold things when needed. Like the times that he knew EG was plotting and planning behind his back, but he still let her do it anyway, even though it would hurt him in the end.
I was very confused at first as too whether or not he would end up loving EG.
At the beginning he wanted to get close to EG to try to get revenge on HJH. But after he met EG and realized that she was just as messed up in the head as he was....  Well, I think he started to feel sorry for her and then later he really started to feel guilty for using her. He never liked using people, but he would cut his emotions away so that he could do what he needed to do.
I knew that he was very angry and hurt because HJH didn't wait for him and because of all the ways she used him and then threw him away. But I think he still loved her a bit, until she pulled that stunt where she lied about her brother beating her up. Then he realized that she was just using his sympathy and love for her and that he was just someone that she would run to when she had a problem, but would never stay with him.
I think he started to love EG a little bit before this happened. Like when she went to him after HJH had him beaten up, and EG confessed that she felt things with Maru that she had never felt before and that she loved him and wanted to be with him. And when he saw her drive away from the house where HJH had set up her little scene, he felt guilty and thought that the best thing for EG was for him to let her go. So he said those hurtful things to her to push her away. And when she ran her car into him, he let her do it instead of trying to avoid her because he wanted to be "reborn" with her into another life so that they could be together. I think he wanted to die because he had given up on HJH ever truly loving him, and he just pushed the woman he was starting to love away and knew that she hated him.
But they both survived and EG disappeared. So he waited at his house like he did with HJH, although I don't think he really believed that EG would come for him. And even though he wanted to die, he didn't kill himself because of his sister.
Then when EG found him after that, I think he really fell in love with her then. The fact that she was able to find him even though she had amnesia is a pretty powerful statement of how much she really loved him. But he still didn't think that he was good for her so he tried to make her leave. However, when he found out her life was in danger from HJH, he couldn't just stand back, so he stepped in as her "fiance".
I think that even though he liked the fact that he could rub it in HJH's face that he was with another woman, that he genuinely liked being with EG and was fulling in love with her by that point. He was also trying to make up for the way he had used her before.
But he also knew that once she regained her memory, could take over her rightful position again and was basically able to make it without him, that even if she didn't push him out of her life those around her would make him leave. So even though he still wanted some of "this happiness that's not supposed to exist in the world", he knew that he only had a limited time with her and that he couldn't get too close to her. And because he loved her, he put her interests first.
That was something that HJH had never done.
And the other guy did put her interests first for the most part, but at the same time he was also selfish in some ways.

And I think I've gone completely off topic. :(
Sorry y'all! What was the subject again? :-??  #-o

Oh well, time to stop talking now. :-@ :))

Could one of y'all give me the link to Papa Gu's thread? :D

Guest Mishiellie

@tigereyespeppy Link to papa gu's thread is my signature if you click on Choi Jin Hyuk heehee or click here
sry the thread is still kind of empty since I just got it transferred to me last month..  But I did post lots of pics and such~~ make sure you go to the photo/news directory on 1st page  :x

@tigereyespeppy whoa  :-O you wrote a novel :))

I knew KNN and KYJ wouldnt have anything all cuz of his dad. Plus it wasn't love it was guilt and compassion he had for her. But all I wanted was one scene with them that would make LYS extremely jealous and teach him a lesson of not putting floozy women in front of the woman he loves just to protect her. that is just low... there are other ways to protect.. I wanted sweet revenge  >:)

Wow good point you bring up about Maru so all he told her at the beach was because he wanted to protect her. I see that makes sense. See after SEG came back with her amnesia I did kind of begin to think he started to like her. But at the same time I was confused and thought what if his effort in putting SEG in her rightful place is just to have HJH get kicked out return to the slums and back to him. But later on it was proved that yes he wanted that but not to be with HJH but to show her that her way up coming up was straight up wrong.

Guest tigereyespeppy

adlyn13 said: @tigereyespeppy whoa  :-O you wrote a novel :))

I knew KNN and KYJ wouldnt have anything all cuz of his dad. Plus it wasn't love it was guilt and compassion he had for her. But all I wanted was one scene with them that would make LYS extremely jealous and teach him a lesson of not putting floozy women in front of the woman he loves just to protect her. that is just low... there are other ways to protect.. I wanted sweet revenge  >:)

Wow good point you bring up about Maru so all he told her at the beach was because he wanted to protect her. I see that makes sense. See after SEG came back with her amnesia I did kind of begin to think he started to like her. But at the same time I was confused and thought what if his effort in putting SEG in her rightful place is just to have HJH get kicked out return to the slums and back to him. But later on it was proved that yes he wanted that but not to be with HJH but to show her that her way up coming up was straight up wrong.

Guest maea18

f(x)’s Krystal in talks of being the female lead (probably second lead) in upcoming SBS drama ‘Heirs’
20130508_krystal-600x337.jpg
f(x)‘s Krystal may soon be making her debut into dramas.

Krystal has participated in sitcoms before, but she’s never acted for a full on drama before. It’s been reported that she’s being strongly considered for the female lead role in ‘Heirs‘ along with Lee Min Hoand Park Shin Hye. The staff of the show have begun to check with her schedule for the second half of the year.

SBS confirmed, “It’s true that the staff approached Krystal. They haven’t confirmed her casting, but they’re watching her with interest.

The drama is a trendy drama that talks about the love and friendship of rich high school students. There’s no word still on when the drama will begin airing, or even when it’ll start filming, but the cast looks very promising!

Source: Allkpop ----------------NOTE:the title might be misleading  so i put "probably second lead" since PSH might be the female lead.. or Krystal might probably gonna play as one of the lead, but not the one in the center (as for female, it will be on PSH). She's (Krystal)  just perhaps part of the main cast?  

Guest sweetmanju

berliansiahaan said: just wait for the drama. if it's true the concept like gossip Girls,mean they all have the same portions as the main lead,no 1st lead,2nd lead etc.

Guest IAmL0v3

berliansiahaan OMG! I hope its not gonna happend..
 coz if that happend probably i lost my interest of watching this drama.. Though I love PSH so much and so LMH.
fingerss crossed! 

:(

I am with @berliansiahaan I don't care who will be with who ? and I find Krystal will be Serena :) She is tall and her hair Long so what ?? I think The script should be a step  of improvement to all actors and help them in the Future I wish KES to Write solid Story with perfect characters not BCZ popularity of LMH ,PSH OR Krystal she choosed  them  I am really expecting something Memorable rather than weak drama without lines .I hope KES not depend on actors bcz I am sure they can act but I hope she can pull another new characters in them  different from   their previous roles in their  dramas  :)>-

Guest maea18

f(x)’s Krystal Being Considered for a Role in Upcoming Drama “Heirs”
fx-krystal-tumblr.jpg

Recently, it was announced that f(x)’s Krystal may appear in the upcoming SBS drama “Heirs.”

A representative from the drama production company stated on May 9 to “Star News,” “It is true that Krystal is currently being considered for a role in the drama ‘Heirs.’ However, it is not a confirmed fact. Other than Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, no one else has been confirmed. We are also considering other actresses for the role as well.”

If Krystal does appear in this new drama, it will be her comeback as an actress in two years. In addition, although she has participated in a sitcom in 2011, this will be her first attempt at a traditional drama.

Meanwhile, “Heirs” is planned to start airing in October this year.

Source: Soompi

psh & lmh will be a perfect couple, surely a big hit!  but hearing krystal as lead actress no way! why gamble ? sandara park would be a good choice  :) we have seen the beer commercial she and lmh made, they  would be a cute couple also...... :x