[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I don't understand why LMH and PSH did not go to promote "The Heirs" together as KT and ES. That's really who we want to see as a couple after the drama has ended. Everyone all over Asia would have gone nuts and the dream would have been kept alive! They should have had a few promo shows abroad together, like this one in Beijing. The fans would really have gone Crazy and would promote even more the "dream" KT and ES together. I don't understand KWB and PSH going together and not LMH. I understand about other commitments but KT and ES are who we would LOVE to see, that's why we were so hooked in this drama, the incredible love by KT for ES. They really should keep the dream going for a little while longer and it would make the drama even more famous in the countries who bought the rights for it!

To cure my withdrawal syndrome, I'm decided to watch Personal Taste since I have not watched it, then I found myself obsessed again with Ji Hoo OMG LMH is really great he can make me fall in love again n again, he potrays a role really well, when I see Ji Ho I don't remember Kim Tan, when I see Kim Tan I don't remember that he was GJP, what a wonderful actor. I do hope they plan to make Heirs 2 anyway.

hell59 said: I don't understand why LMH and PSH did not go to promote "The Heirs" together as KT and ES. That's really who we want to see as a couple after the drama has ended. Everyone all over Asia would have gone nuts and the dream would have been kept alive! They should have had a few promo shows abroad together, like this one in Beijing. The fans would really have gone Crazy and would promote even more the "dream" KT and ES together. I don't understand KWB and PSH going together and not LMH. I understand about other commitments but KT and ES are who we would LOVE to see, that's why we were so hooked in this drama, the incredible love by KT for ES. They really should keep the dream going for a little while longer and it would make the drama even more famous in the countries who bought the rights for it!

hell59 said: I don't understand why LMH and PSH did not go to promote "The Heirs" together as KT and ES. That's really who we want to see as a couple after the drama has ended. Everyone all over Asia would have gone nuts and the dream would have been kept alive! They should have had a few promo shows abroad together, like this one in Beijing. The fans would really have gone Crazy and would promote even more the "dream" KT and ES together. I don't understand KWB and PSH going together and not LMH. I understand about other commitments but KT and ES are who we would LOVE to see, that's why we were so hooked in this drama, the incredible love by KT for ES. They really should keep the dream going for a little while longer and it would make the drama even more famous in the countries who bought the rights for it!

I dont think LMH-PSH will be promoting Heirs together. I sensed that LMH's agency has too much pride in LMH thinking he's such a big star that he can promote by himself. Correct me if i'm wrong. But that's the vibe im getting from my observations. Busy schedules can be altered here and there unless they already planned it 1 year in advanced? Plus they might also want to avoid any rumors between the 2 stars

@Claudia Ximena, all the Heirlings are not gone yet.  It's really weird that when I came home from work I opened the laptop and then realized I didn't have to look for Heirs torrents or subs and that Heirs was no more.  :(( :((  Heirs was truly an experience.  I've been trying to catch up on my weekend drama but of course it is quite tame compared to Heirs an has 50 episodes.  This leads me to say why oh why couldn't we have had at least 24 episodes instead of 20. I miss Heirs and this forum.  I will be an Heirling forever!
@lily83, good choice.. I haven't seen that for a while and may re-watch.  LMH plays emo very well.
@hell89, I think they will do the promotions together at some point.  I think they needed to play down they LMH-PSH off screen romance.  Too many fans want to see them together in real life instead of just reel life.  Some of these fans and netizens can be brutal.

beamonkr said: @Claudia Ximena, all the Heirlings are not gone yet.  It's really weird that when I came home from work I opened the laptop and then realized I didn't have to look for Heirs torrents or subs and that Heirs was no more.  :(( :((  Heirs was truly an experience.  I've been trying to catch up on my weekend drama but of course it is quite tame compared to Heirs an has 50 episodes.  This leads me to say why oh why couldn't we have had at least 24 episodes instead of 20. I miss Heirs and this forum.  I will be an Heirling forever!

beamonkr said: @Claudia Ximena, all the Heirlings are not gone yet.  It's really weird that when I came home from work I opened the laptop and then realized I didn't have to look for Heirs torrents or subs and that Heirs was no more.  :(( :((  Heirs was truly an experience.  I've been trying to catch up on my weekend drama but of course it is quite tame compared to Heirs an has 50 episodes.  This leads me to say why oh why couldn't we have had at least 24 episodes instead of 20. I miss Heirs and this forum.  I will be an Heirling forever!

twinkystar said: hell59 said: I don't understand why LMH and PSH did not go to promote "The Heirs" together as KT and ES. That's really who we want to see as a couple after the drama has ended. Everyone all over Asia would have gone nuts and the dream would have been kept alive! They should have had a few promo shows abroad together, like this one in Beijing. The fans would really have gone Crazy and would promote even more the "dream" KT and ES together. I don't understand KWB and PSH going together and not LMH. I understand about other commitments but KT and ES are who we would LOVE to see, that's why we were so hooked in this drama, the incredible love by KT for ES. They really should keep the dream going for a little while longer and it would make the drama even more famous in the countries who bought the rights for it!

twinkystar said: beamonkr said: @Claudia Ximena, all the Heirlings are not gone yet.  It's really weird that when I came home from work I opened the laptop and then realized I didn't have to look for Heirs torrents or subs and that Heirs was no more.  :(( :((  Heirs was truly an experience.  I've been trying to catch up on my weekend drama but of course it is quite tame compared to Heirs an has 50 episodes.  This leads me to say why oh why couldn't we have had at least 24 episodes instead of 20. I miss Heirs and this forum.  I will be an Heirling forever!

Guest prosperity

hohurm said: I dont think LMH-PSH will be promoting Heirs together. I sensed that LMH's agency has too much pride in LMH thinking he's such a big star that he can promote by himself. Correct me if i'm wrong. But that's the vibe im getting from my observations. Busy schedules can be altered here and there unless they already planned it 1 year in advanced? Plus they might also want to avoid any rumors between the 2 stars

Guest miszymixt

Hi all, I'm sorry but does anyone have the link to the interview that they had the night of the final episode? I'm sure it was already posted but this thread is still moving really fast even though it's been over a week. I couldn't find it in the recent posts. sorrrry =( if anyone would have the link, that would be great. I'm a little "oh lalala" about the couple as well. tehehe THANKS!

Yeah I don't think they both not get interview together yet because both schedules are packed after Heirs. I don't think its something to do with agency whatsoever. Just be patient guys the time will come when they will sit together and have another interview or meet up for promoting Heirs. Japanese DVD promo always require lead actors to sit together for interview. No worries

@prosperity, you are so right!  Often these stars and idols already have commitments scheduled before the drama even airs.  While we would like for them to promote the show together, it's not always possible after the drama ends.  It's amazing but if the start dropping out of their previous commitments then people would consider them inconsiderate and irresponsible which would result in them hurting their marketability.
We have to be careful what we say in forums about the stars and idols because there are people who read something and suddenly it becomes fact.  It's not fair to the actors who brought us a good show and went through hardships that we ca't even imagine, to make up untrue stories or assumptions about their management companies and themselves.  There have been far too many suicides in the Korean entertainment business after stories and lies about them have circulated throughout the internet.  Those of us who post on SOOMPI have to be more responsible then to add to the problem.  Sometimes people forget that they are human too and this is not a game, it's their lives and livelihoods at stake.