[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest pinkytooth

Why YD must get more troubles after being broken hearted? :((No love, no mom.. and now bankrupt?However in many times, actual episodes were totally different with the preview. So I wish YD a great of luck and love..
Tan and ES. Why do you guys so cuteeee???? :((You breaking my heart more cos I know I have to let you go this week.May them blessed by happiness and time jump so I can see them married and having lots of babies which mean double even tripe cuties :x :xKES noona, I'm count on you!

I am curious as to what JS is doing. Is she trying to start a war for take over of the company by trying to stop KT from getting shares? (I thought dad already gave them to him , but perhaps this is what the party is about formally announcing it.) Perhaps he didn't after he saw Tan and ES together.  I would like to think that she is finally doing something for those boys, but given her personality it is more then likely all for her and her family. (She looks like the type that feels she is due something after everything is said and done.) I was wondering how long would it take before she left the Chairman as well. Lmao@ her turning on him. It was only a matter of time. One thing I find so funny is no one really cared about ousting her from the company (sending her brother in law was a move by Won to best his father nothing to do with her.) it was all about the Chairman letting go control and letting Won be the President. Seems like she is a little paranoid to me and should have some guilt and remorse for how she treated Tan and raised Won. (We know she doesn't, another one that just can not see the forest for the trees.)  It should be interesting to see.

Guest sapphire_dreams

Based on the previews, it seems that KES is breaking away yet again from the k- drama stereotypes. We've established before that Kim Tan is not your usual chaebol who is either too stiff or arrogant but rather, someone who is sweet, protective and endearing-- a character usually given to the second male lead. Now, we have Kim Tan's mom who thinks his son is good enough for the poor girl and is upset when the mom won't accept him for her daughter! I love how KES thinks outside the box! :)

Guest audrey2118

OMG... it's ending..... I want another LMH and PSH drama.... this one is too short *cry* I really wanted to see a full transformation of ES. haha, KT wonder if he really fall for ES in reality, not just the role! the way he looks at her in all of his drama that i have watched his eyes sparkle has never been like that. This is the drama LMH will remember the tears he cried, the emotion he put out in his heart this might be the all time best he has ever done... hahaha
I hope they will cross each other path again for another drama... they join hands for CF in 2009, 4 years later join hands to film one of the best drama of the year! I hope they will travel together for promotions and walk the red carpet together for SBS awards and win the best couple of all time.!

Guest Eunice Pablo

class="single-post-title"The Heirs Episode 19 Preview by joonni on December 9, 2013

Kim Tan: I would like to formally date Eun Sang.

Eun Sang’s mom: I can’t give my consent to you two.

Ki Ae: He’s handsome, tall, good, and risks his life on all things regarding Eun Sang. My son is more dear, but why are you saying no?

Eun Sang: Kim Tan! You placed last again?

Eun Sang to running Kim Tan: You said you would always be behind me!

Kim Tan: Go in front of me.

Rachel: Is your dad’s company okay?

Young Do: What are you guys doing?!

Young Do’s dad: Choi Young Do, get out!

Ji Sook: The war can be restarted by the person who can win. Line up behind me.

Kim Tan: Thank you for throwing such a great party.

Chairman Kim: How can you appear in front of the cameras like that?

Kim Tan: She’s my girlfriend.

Cha Eun Sang: It’s nice to meet you. I am Cha Eun Sang.

Guest shimmeringoasis

finally the preview is out... aww Tan formally asking ES's mom's permission to date her omo ES's mom was gonna hit ES Tanny took it for her so sweet :x...
Lol @ him trying to act that the hit from ES's mom hurts so mch =))  reminded me of when ES hit him after the doughnut kiss & said to him dont pretend that it hurts :)) Tan's mom so sweet trying to persuade ES's mom... hahaha Tan tearing down the result announcement paper from the board & running away with it :)) did he get the last place again lol cant wait to see Won's reaction to that =)) =)) ... Tan's so cute...
Eun Sang to running Kim Tan: You said you would always be behind me!
Kim Tan: Go in front of me
:)) :)) they're so cute :x
omo is YD gonna get bankrupt really feel for him but according to what Rachel's mom said he wont get bankrupt hope thats the case hope he meets up with his mom soon & has a happy ending... is Tan rushing to the hospital? aww Tan formally introducing ES as his girlfriend at the party in front of everyone and ES also doing so :x daddy Kim's face will be worth watching in your face evil daddy Kim :P ...

i feel that too...she is 100 this time...our boy really loves her

Like someone mentioned before she studied all night. And remember in ep5 when she was in her old school and she was dreaming in her English class. The teacher caught her. But she answered correct. She's confident with her English subject. Will be surprised if she comes last.

Guest pinkytooth

Anyone want to show our gratitude toward Heirs cast?
Kindly join Present for The Heirs Actors and Actresses project.
 The details is here -> http://www.shinhye.org/2013/12/event-calling-for-donation-presents-for.html?m=1
Special for Indonesian Starlight Angels, please mention local fanbases on twitter if you want to join this project.
Kamsahamnida

That one bit of the preview where Kim Tan throws himself on the ground because ES's mother accidentally hit him. Um... overreacting much, Mr Tan?
I wasn't paying attention the first time around, and I thought for sure he was having a seizure :))
Being in love makes him go loco x)

I was calm this whole time ever since ep 18 aired and now the preview came out !! OMG I am too anxious,excited, I need help!!! LOL

LOL my fave scene ES mom hitting KT by accident , so reminded me of Faith lol @shengvang @Maja @ Anomalous @sia3 would know what I mean. KT got LC'd .

I have a feeling KT did get a bad score but probably so did ES, she hasn't been in school for a while.

I have a feeling JS, step mom is going to betray KT dad, I so feel it, Ive had this feeling since the beginning, no woman whose husband cheats on you , and has that woman living under the same roof as you, isnt just going to sit there! She has to be cooking up some revenge all these years. I understand her standpoint, despite everything what KT parents did is not moral , personally I wouldve left the guy ,but she looks to be planning something bigger!. OMG I want to know NOW!!!

YD poor YD :(( :(( so the situation is getting worse with Zeus Hotel. Boy has been thru enough , give him a break will ya!!! I am glad YD will meet his mom ,given the BTS pics, but I don't know if it okay to easily forgive her, yeah it mustve been hard, loosing all and with YD dad being evil , I still wouldve ran with my child no matter what, but I think thats what her plan was, but YD and KT making the mistake of taking longer, his mom disappeared and made such plan impossible.

KT dad will have a double heart attack, KT showing up with ES and her introducing herself officially as his gf and then who knows what his lovely wife is cooking up .