[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest useobwa

@ayu_adams
I'm quite sure there will be Eun Sang because according to the Kiss The Radio interview PSH said that she's currently reading her script and there will be filming in the midnight so no worries dear! :-)

In drama land there is no impossible so if the writer makes a time jump(god hope it does and they finish high school),i saw a lot of dramas that they made time jumps and as long as the production team makes it possible to hide the signs on streets,places of the year it's no big deal,the world will not change soooooooo much in 1-2 ...How cool would have been if ES gets a job at a midnight radio station and Tan hears her show and looks for her or call her live,that would be sooooooo cool,i know i'm daydreaming....

Didin't see that much people to come and wait for an actor in a drama as he films in a while,i think deep down the production team isin't so happy if they make it more hard to film or to concentrate and MH as well,i bet he is tired already and we know that some,okay many Kfans don't get the hint and let the man work @-)

Guest useobwa

So I saw a discussion on Baidu :"Suddenly remembered that Eunsang's handphone is paid by instalment"
Is that why her handphone number can become nonexistent? Is that why Tan filmed at a handphone shop today?What do you guys think about this? :-O

Adnana said: Carmen Nicolae said: Finally, after secular  fighting, it seems that everyone understood the shadow's problem!
Instead, there are still many who believe in the "jump in time" version
If there is a jump in time that means the action of next episodes will occur, at the  earliest,  in autumn- winter 2014.
:-O
Does anyone know what will happen in the future? It is such a story credible? It is clear that the action of the show took place in the summer, fall and early winter 2013. Shareholders meeting took place before Christmas 2013.
I do not think that the writer,
overnight, has become a predictor, a fortune-teller ...
My firm belief is that the action of the last 4 episodes will happen in the remaining time until Christmas 2013.
In this drama ..." jump in time" ....is illogical, impossible:
The whole affair will end around  2013 Christmas time .

@ayu_adams

I'm quite sure there will be Eun Sang because according to the Kiss The Radio interview PSH said that she's currently reading her script and there will be filming in the midnight so no worries dear! :-)

I really hope she's just around Seoul, in hiding. And I can imagine YD in-the-know regarding her whereabouts. And maybe he'll also be the one to eventually tell KT where she is. Maybe it's safe to assume there won't be any ES and KT scenes at least next episode.. ES-KT fighting!!