[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Nur Hanapi

what did the old man threatened her with?? why did she have to leave..??
dem u drama (now i really cant fnish my write up which is due tomorrow - i'm emotionally unstable)

Guest jebabe19

EPIC EPISODE.  but I SEE so many similarities with "Boys Over Flowers". When Jun Pyo told Ji Hoo that he can only trust Ji Hoo for Jandi. When Jandi left Jun Pyo, etc. 
I bet it'll be Young Do who'll find her first. 

Wtf she left to a place where she can barely speak english and now shes going to a place where she cant speak spanish at all! Unless she was using Rosetta Stone. Lol

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

:(( I am crying with KT!!!! :(( :(( Why oh why, I thought they were gonna fight together? What happens now?  :(( That evil old man ~X(  ~X(

Guest almontel

Omo omo.....I was crying with both of them even though i really didn't understand what was going on....i can't believe it ended like that...what a sad sad ending....i really felt how sad it is to have lost your first love....totally Heartbreaking that you can't breath!!!
the Spine tingling HIGHLIGHT though was this HOT HOT CLOSET KISS!!!!! it was so instantaneous, like i felt as though they filmed it without PSH knowing about the coming Hot open kiss from LMH!!! and did you see how at the end of the kiss, he still wasn't done and he kissed her again? it made me think he was really Caught in the Moment!!!!KissEp16_zpsf8a34619.jpg

Guest dramagally

OMG...I'm totally heart broken for KT. Poor ES, having to put on a brave face knowing that their meeting in the apartment will be their last. ES has left, I feel KT's pain...oh gosh, should be hard scene to watch.

Guest sachaaimee

Lets cry together tonite...... We will put a smile next week.... Thank you KES noona... The show is DAEBAK!!!! I hope sec. yoon help ES and her mom and hide them somewhere... He's know daddy Kim for most of his life... What his dirty plan... What his strategy... Yoon knew him better than KT... And he will bethe one that bring Kt to meet ES when the storm is gone....

OMG!!!!!!!

First off, I'm glad I spent my Thanksgiving morning streaming live at 5:00am. It was a roller coaster ride, this episode. Writer KES definitely heard our wishes for a passionate kiss. Believe me, we got it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! LMH and PSH did an awesome delivery in this episode.

I love how Eunsang wrapped her arms around Kim Tan during their hug scene in his bedroom. We are seeing more initiative from her. Then the kiss scene in the closet...who would have thought that the BOBO in episode 8 would lead to this...? I'm not complaining, that's for sure :P

I'm pretty clueless about the business aspects in this episode, will wait for the english subs. However, seems like Kim Tan got them an upscale apartment using a credit card from Kim Won. Again, Eunsang kissed his cheek. But my heart broke into a thousand pieces when Kim Tan left for the business meeting and Eunsang started crying. I was crying along with her.

And then when Kim Tan found out that Eunsang left, my heart broke into a million pieces. It was truly like a midsummer night's dream, not only for Eunsang but for Kim Tan as well. He ran into her room and it was empty. Her locker at school was completely cleaned out. It was as though she was never there. Except, of course, for the dreamcatcher hanging in their new apartment as evidence that Eunsang was real. Kim Tan cried his heart out, literally.

Oh my poor heart! I am weeping for my couple!

[On a side note, I felt really bad when Youngdo witnessed Kim Tan backhugging Eunsang in front of the store. But I think he really needed to see that in order to let go of Eunsang. And with all the Twilight reference/fanart, I noticed they used a song from the Twilight OST during the scene where Kim Tan and Eunsang were sitting together with the matching shoes, hehe^^]

Anywho, I don't know how I'll survive until next Wednesday. I feel like a time jump is very possible. I am anticipating the next episode! I hope today's episode rating goes through the roof :D