[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest park_shindae

eun sang spending some happy time with kim tan before breakup is gonna be too predictable, so i don't believe the writer will go this way. i think the writer will opt to present another "big" event on the story. 

for me, the highlight of this episode is the BROMANCE...the cafe scenes of KT and YD, as well as that in KT's room with YD were all daebak...
sorry but i just want to focus on that for now..LOVE IS PAIN really...huhuhu...KT & ES please stay strong...
and oh, this episode is one great episode again...

thank you so much recappers & screencappers... :-bd

thunderempress said: Can't help but laugh at YD and KT at the cafe. Although I don't understand a word that they said, I do get that they were forced to behave by ES and share one headset together. YD and KT's bantering now are less hostile and more childish, just like real friends. :))
But I do feel something bad from ES coming up to KT's room and smiling like that...She'll break up with him wouldn't she?  Can't wait for tomorrow!!! :bz

just catch the live streaming and i just want to see this episode like roller coaster! good job script writer!! and i have bad feeling about eunsang reason to show up in tan room!! i can't wait for tomorrow!! omg!! and YOUNGDOO! lookin hot in his new hairstyle <333

episode highlight:
hyoshin + rachel kiss scene O______O
tan+youngdo watching movie together + sharing earphone <333
tan + eunsang holding hands :)

It's wierd how the guard just stepped aside and let ES go upstairs to Tan's room. It's as if the father is giving her some time with him before he sends her away. Her smiling so sweetly at Tan is also a bad sign. No wonder Tan was so shocked at seeing her outside his door firstly, then, secondly smiling like that at him. I think it's the first time in this drama I saw her smile so brilliantly like that. LMH looks really haggard towards the end of the ep, dark circles under his bloodshot eyes ... Poor thing ... Filming schedule must be tight ...

Guest thunderempress

ZarraJae said: thunderempress said: Can't help but laugh at YD and KT at the cafe. Although I don't understand a word that they said, I do get that they were forced to behave by ES and share one headset together. YD and KT's bantering now are less hostile and more childish, just like real friends. :))
But I do feel something bad from ES coming up to KT's room and smiling like that...She'll break up with him wouldn't she?  Can't wait for tomorrow!!! :bz

Guest Enonane1 .

.... ana118 said: EternalAnny said: Don't be mad at me... but the last scene make me remember when JanDi.. talk with the mother of  Gu Jun Pyo and after that she take's him in a picnic like "goodbye"... do u remember?

i' rly hope that ES don't make the same now cuz will be so sad :( :( :(  for Tan and for us :( :(

Guest sachaaimee

Why do i have dejavu on the choices given by daddy Kim..... Typical.... At least I knew YD having his better moment with ES .... Kekekekekekekek

Guest sachaaimee

Won oppa why you so stubborn with your wrong attitude to Tan.... Just make up and stand together.... That way you can run ajeguk and send your lovely daddy becaome a stay at home dad.... Let him taking cooking class... So he can enter the masterchef if he still want to have another win....

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Daddy Kim, you call that a choice? You didnt give her one from the beginning! X( So...I guess from the ending and the BTS pic, it seems that she went with the second option :( Ottoke????!!!! :((

thunderempress said: ZarraJae said: thunderempress said: Can't help but laugh at YD and KT at the cafe. Although I don't understand a word that they said, I do get that they were forced to behave by ES and share one headset together. YD and KT's bantering now are less hostile and more childish, just like real friends. :))