[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

my GOOOOOOOOOOD just finished watching the heirs eps 14 i will dieeeeeeeeee, finally messy wet hair my young do yaaaaaaaa *bite pillow*gaaaah i need the wall *banging my head*
kim eun sook nuna, i forgive you as a heirs fans. because you give me more than sweet scene but very touching, ending esp 14 so romantic, i feel happy for eunsang and kim tanehem am i only person that imagine while seeing kim tan untied eunsang's hair..they like newly married couples in the first night marriage hahahaa i blame the lighting effect!pleaseee get me out of this illusions   

I'm female I carry from good enough. Mindlessly in days.I thought that my experiences are stupid, I rode the boat ,Sailed in the Sea of ​​Life but i sank in pain and sorrow .
My love giving me the courage to save my dignity , taught me that life is about adventures , I traveled with my first love to safety Beach , I lifted up the flag of my freedom and announced that My Love will be everything & I don't care about the hardships any more .
ES :x
Cr : The words I just imagined with my friend Smsm
988379_691756850836255_421395747_n.jpg
Cr: to the owner

:x

I am still trying to find out the female singer and the name of the song played at the end of the episode today. It is the 3rd time that it has been played, first on episode 12 when KT is thinking of moments with ES and on episode 13 when ES is doing her homework and KT is pretending to sleep. The song is beautiful but for some reason it seems that no one knows and a lot of people on several websites have asked about it. Does anyone out there know? Thank you for the answer! Today's episode was fabulous, off the chart romantic, the best! This drama is definitely a classic with so many people all over the world in love with it and completely addicted to it! It is going to be so sad when it ends and we have to let go! I think we will all mourn together when this beautiful drama comes to an end!

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

I just finished watching the raw! Thanks to NileRose :) and Ohoheli :) and what can I say? Absolutely amazing! Daebak!!!!! It is by far the best episode for me! KT and YD reflecting(I think this is the start of them rekindling their friendship) Rachel getting slapped by ES(the evil girl deserved it! I wish BN got a piece of her too! :P And of course, CY and BN, how can you not love them? Very adorable! (In the future can they please have their own drama as the leads? :) And finally our favorite couple, oh I don't even know where to start! Love indeed :x What makes it more amazing is the trust and respect between the two. How much they complement each other, and the promise to stand by each other's side and be a source of strength and courage. The last scene is so beautiful it actually made me cry. True love does prevail above all.

The Heirs OST Pt.7   Don't Look Back_Choi Jin Hyuk

http://youtu.be/oqCWK3SC7rA
           credit: @PolarisCat

English translation lyrics:

I was so happy, I used to smile so much
Times spent with you were so precious
I didn’t know I would say the words I love you
So I’m just thankful for you

You must have been in a lot of pain, you must have cried a lot
I’m just so sorry for the times spent with me
I couldn’t even say the words I’m sorry yet
But I’m letting you go like this, I’m sorry

Don’t look back at me, don’t look back at me who is crying
My held back tears might hold onto you, who barely managed to turn around

Don’t look back even once, please don’t look back at me in pain
Because I’m still in love, because I love you, don’t look back
Never look back

Because I’m a fool, because I’m a good-for-nothing
I couldn’t protect your bright smile
I was too young back then so I didn’t know about your tears
Don’t ever forgive me

Don’t look back at me, don’t look back at me who is crying
My held back tears might hold onto you, who barely managed to turn around

Don’t look back even once, please don’t look back at me in pain
Because I’m still in love, because I love you, don’t look back

Don’t go, don’t go, my heart tells me to call you
I love you, I love you, my heart tells me to catch you
I say that I can’t, I cover my mouth but I say your name

Will you come back to me? Will you come back to me? Even if I say that
Pretend you didn’t hear, turn around, quicken your steps and leave me

Don’t ever cry again, don’t ever hurt again and be happy
You have to live a million times better than me, you have to
Don’t ever forget

Credit lyrics translation: popgasa.com/2013/11/20/choi-jin…irs-ost/#more-11173

I feel bad for YD. The thing is, he entered the game and showed his sincerity too late. However, I do think that ES would like him back eventually if there were no KT. But KT would never like Rachel even if there is no ES. She is just not his type. You know the type that looks down on his mother.....

Guest ziimblu

In Ep 13 -  Being a City Hunter fanatic, that spoon thing could not have escaped my attention....ahhh, I love love love the writer for making the cross reference! Now, am watching city hunter for the 15th time, as I brace myself for the much talked about forehead kiss!   (Which will make me rewatch HB/HJW's  SGarden too! am sure).
I am so hoping for something that KT will do, that will top the foam kiss!  Nothing can top the foam kiss, am sorry, but I mean something that will go down in Kdrama history as Heirskiss! 
It better be one sweet but hot, long-deserved (by viewers)  kiss scene. Due now! No, due yesterday!!!!! 

Guest ziimblu

Ep 13 still -  That last scene where LMH was so angry he could lit up the entire Iceland - - - that makes me hope for another action/drama from him...and with KWB & KHN in the cast, to boot!!!!!