[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Omg... I love ES more today! She is so brave... just like her (trying hard to be) husband :))

I dont like bullying and fighting... but from the pics of @aoiizty that R got slapped by ES... I couldnt help but feel "Serve you right, R" :>

KT teaches you well, ES.. he gets some credits here... ES should give him a kiss as a reward... :P

Yesterday... I feel so sorry for YD.. but today KT wins my heart again... His love for ES is so deep... He is so proud of his wife (?) in the last scene... I know YD falls for ES but KT deserves ES heart... >:D<

Guest sandralopez

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“The Heirs” to End as Planned with 20 Episodes21-770x450.png

SBS’ Wednesday – Thursday drama, “The Heirs” was rumored to extend two episodes. However, SBS has confirmed that it will end as planned.

On November 21, a representative of SBS stated in a phone interview, “The drama will end with 20 episodes. I think these kinds of rumors start when the ratings go up, but nothing has been discussed in relation to this issue.”

A representative affiliated with one of the cast members on the drama also confirmed saying, “We have not heard anything about an extension. As far as we know, the drama will be filmed until its last episode on December 12.”

After its competing drama, KBS 2TVs “Secret” marked its end, “The Heirs” which aired on November 20 recorded a 20.5% in ratings, jumping 5%.

Netizens gave mixed responses in relation to the rumor. What do you guys think?

soompi.

this is soo sad, ow just 6 episodes more :(

I just finished watching episode 14 raw and I cried at the last scene. To me it was the most romantic scene so far, with both KT and ES acknowledging their love for each other in front of the world. I was truly moved! WOW! LMH and PSH, fabulous job!

done watching without sub...
it's so hard to watch the latest episodes....
and this episode breaks my heart successfully again.

CHOI YOUNG DO :(( :(( :((
glad he still do silly expression when he's talking with BN and MS.

and RH hahahahaha, not only YD, even YS is an angel compare to her now :))
what is inside your head? please wake up, girl :))

For all  Young do fan,

We have to say that this episode was so hurtfull

A lot of pain for youngi, im so sad for him
 tumblr_mqrtm1KF5t1r8iaaao2_250.gif

but i think the writers were smart because i think at the end

Young do was no searching for the love of a girlfriend but the love of a mother so i was hopping that he will have a love story but...

After a long day reflection...

tumblr_mwlq0zn4IL1syegc4o2_500.gif

Kim tan has a mother,father and a brother who love him so much, he just  need a girlfriend lol

Young do has nothing compared to Kim tan  his father is a duch and he doesnt have a mother

so the writers did the story line in order !

I think we will se at the end :

Young do best friend  with Kim tan and a good friendship with ES, he will finally finds his mother, his father is a duch so " a duch is duch" nothing will change loool

Kim tan will resolve all the family issu and will leave a happy life with his first love ES

HAPPY ENDINGtumblr_mw9hcblDHg1soo63ro1_500.gif

I just want to say.. THANK GOD.. Young Do already left.. when Kim Tan undoes eun sang's apron and continue do the hair tie and kiss her forehead..

Just seeing Young Do witnesses all the convey about eun sang and Kim Tan identity and they were standing there staring each other,
it is makes me choke to see him so hurt.. I know.. he can not do anything about it anymore..
he just let go..
just like me.. I would just let go this ship sinking deeply..

but I am going wherever Young Do step on.. cuz he is change.. he is already apologize to eun sang for his mistake that makes rachel know her workplace..
and eun sang do know his sincerity..

My Young Do so unselfish for his love.. he want his love being happy, even not with him..
that is why I love him from the start and I know he will be like this from the beginning his character show up in this drama..

I am cheer up My Young Do.. be strong, be sturdy.. you will get the love of your life..
and I demand the writer not to give this awesome and dashing character to be end up miserable..
he was miserable enough of his life.. and his circumstance..
please writer... don't make URI YOUNG DO have those sad face again for the remain of the episode because it is just not fair for him..
he deserve to be happy too.. not only Kim Tan and Eun Sang..

in the other case.. and I just love BONA-Chan Young couple so sweet..

I just hope this handsome drummer of CNBlue.. someday got his lead role.. he just so cute.. and if he was behind his drum.. you wouldn't tell that he is that cute boy.. he just become a dashing man..

*drooling mode* I just couldn't stand a man.. with his motorbike and his drum.. CHINCA NAMJA
;)) ;;) :\"> :x