[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@daunkayu
Yes, chingu-ya, that's what I have been thinking about, I think Eun-Sang reminds him of the pure love he had from his mom, once. I have strong feeling, it was his mom who used to ask him "Gwenchana?" and "Gemanhe, Young Do-ah" with that very tone of tenderness. A sense of caring, Maybe that's where it hits him the most.

Maja said: @sia3
My take on it is that, Tan did not figure it in his plans simply because he did not know anything that is going on in the company. Because just like any other parents Daddy Kim don't tell his children anything. You just have to figure it out yourself. Tan would not know since he is staying away from the company just like what he told Won over and over again. Won only found out too, because Ji Sook told him and now is finding out more about it too! :)

REMINDER]
ebullience said: Due to consistent violations here, I have to restate some of the rules.

DO NOT SPAM.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES / GIFS OR LONG POSTS.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN NON-RELATED CONVERSATIONS.

IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT POST NON-DRAMA RELATED IMAGES / GIFS.

Anyone in violation of the last rule (i.e. posting non-drama related images / gifs) from this point on will receive a warning from me, so let it not happen. I would also hate to report to the K-Dramas & Movies moderators, especially @Rebby, about violations that continue to take place here, but it is within my agenda if necessary.

Guest nissa125

last i watched the heirs with three of my housemate and we spent like more than 6 hours watching  ....since we really love lee min ho but  ended liking lee bona character , because she is just too cute when arguing and too protective toward her boyfriend
 the most tounching scene  was when kim tan asked her mother to come out from her bedroom during rachel and her
parents visit
we cried hard and reaplay it alot of times
really love how lee min ho acted during that time , he looks so sincere
kim tan mother and eunsang mother sometimes looks really funny , they are just like a best friend
and those eunsang - young do , i dont know but i love them too but my friends love eunsang with kim tan, sometimes we arguing  but we agree about chanyoung bona
the LOL part was when eunsang asked bona if she can stay at her house and when chanyoung name mentioned , she just agree and we laughing so hard at how crazy bona was
and i hope for more eunsang bona interaction since they really cute together
NB : young do looks handsome and bona look very pretty with white uniform
hope the heirs can keep the rating above 20% since seems like a lot people stream it according to how much it got talked on twitter and my collage friend too when they arent k drama lovers/kpop fans

Guest sachaaimee

I hate what RH become now, understand that she got mad her fiance love someone else and dumped her.... but she's been bi**cy since the beginning...how she treat ES at the airport when both of them first met showed that she just a very not nice girl, only saw and talk with someone based on their status....hate that kind of girl.... I hope she was left alone even uri YD deserve better than her.....

sia3 said: Yeah I know. :(
It was obvious but somehow it would have been more interesting (and witty) if he had known, keep tracked of it at least but not meddled in coz he loves Won. It would really put him two levels up more intelligent and suitable for his reputation, ya know? Ah what to do...? HAHAHA, I feel like whipping KES, @Maja. ;))

done watching ep 13... KT really made me laugh so much in this episode =)) i thought he would be gloomy because ep 12 ending, but the reality is NO :)
ahhh how i love KT-YD interaction. that frenemy interaction is super fun and full of sarcasm. please give me moreee KT-YD scene :)) also YD's drawing of KT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA choding YD indeed :D
i loveeeee KT's mom. she's still worrying ES haha :x KT is lucky, he has 2 women who love him so much 
and........... YD-ES scene again :( "i want you to answer your phone, talk to me when i'm talking to you, say hi when you see me." :(( :(( :(( :(( YD scene in library made me laugh instead of sad hahahaha. sorry YD but your face is =))  please YD don't do anything towards ES, please no force kiss, NO. elementary school kid is not allowed to do that [-X [-X

edit:
o yeah i forgot. HJ and YD scene. YD's eyebrow :)) :))
i want more with this scene too hahaha

Guest truebluelfish

Will YD change his hairstyle? In MCountdown, KWB has different hair...he looks much younger...I hope YD will get over with ES and leave those two alone. YD is so pitiful:((And I hope to see KWB as the main lead on his next drama...

Guest Rith Dana

I wonder if it's KES writing style there also a kiss in the party in Secret Garden and now kiss in the party too :> but anyway still in love with it :x

Oh god,I dunno why but I feel like a teenager again seeing all those sweet n tender moments in ep13 between ES/KT..I must say KT must be the most sweetest boyfriend one could have..Though he had problems,he rather keep them to himself n he do not even want to show his sad face to ES..Where on the whole universe could you find such a man?..Just so loving PSH/LMH great chemistry!! :x :x ..I wonder whether sparks fly since they have sooo many chummy moments together..Nevertheless,I still feel for YD when ES rejected him outright..My heart really ache seeing that..Too bad KT is such a gentleman or else I would go for YD/ES..Sorry KWB,maybe in your next drama when you get paired with PSH,you may get her.. :-? :-? ...I think when somebody mentioned that PSH might have done good deeds in her life before,it might be true..If not,how could two gorgeous guys are fighting aggresively n forever worrying

about her?? 8-> 8-> 8-> ...PSH is really one lucky babe since most of her male co-stars are handsome dudes with LMH being the most handsome one!!!..Any chance of them being real-life couple? \m/ \m/