[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Spring Andrew

So the preview shows YD with a bruise..so KT n Him fight again/?! but Plz tell me he didnt force kiss cuz i will be hating him out of all the k-drama negative character otherwise..
Streamed but i wanna watch Raw too..ASAP.. 
N KT helping Yeseul was AWESOME.. altho she has crush on YD..maybe they can end up together..YY couple

I am not loving this episode. :( Because ES and KT are being traumatised by YD and R in school. I thought YD changed for the better but he still can't get over his violent ways. He is just so immature and childish. BN also wavered a bit, which made CY mad. I hope there is some form of a miracle to help ES and KT resolve their situation. Maybe Eun Sang's sister did get rich and help to save the family from this nasty situation. Hopefully Empire Group does run into monetary issues and KT has to work with Won to help save the day. That will probably make the evil dad realise that he can't go around forcing his sons to marry people they don't love.

Can't wait for the next episode to be out. Hopefully its not so traumatising and frustrating as this episode. :(

Guest mystisith

People need to chillax on YD's last scene. It's the last attempt he will make at telling ES how he feels. He is not going to rape her and I bet he won't try to kiss her either, he just wants 5 mins to talk to her (funny how KT tried the same move earlier in the episode & nobody asked for a restraining order, lol...). YD knows what that means for her to be in a relationship with an illegitimate son of a crazy chaebol family... Girl is jumping into the fire. At least now she can decide she wants to stay with KT, she will know the consequences. Jeguk HS is going to be like hell for the KT/ES couple.Let's be over with that triangle tomorrow, dear writer-nim: ES is not YD's fated love so I'd rather have him chasing the "good" person for him (Rachel then)...

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

How can YD be so mean? :( Love when not returned hurts, but will you get any satisfaction by hurting the person you love? ES has not shown any romantic feelings towards him, she did not lead him on, how can he act like that? :( Oh and poor KT, break down that door and get ES out please [-O< Gaaah, my heart was really racing, I was having shortness of breath, I thought I was going to have a panic(or HEART) attack :(

ria19 said: i wish there was a button for sad face in soompi....i know YD-ES rel is doomed,coz hes not the lead,duh,soo i don invest myself much in feeling for them but the pic where YD lies on the table heartbroken just hits me hard...i thought it wouldnt affect me,but i was wrong..i wish ES gives him a hug atleast...soo sad  :(

Guest shimmeringoasis

Thanx @ayu_adams @padhari @omiki @oyeleyeolusina for live recapping & @ohoheli @briseis for live screencapping :x u guyz r awesome was able to know whats happening while the stream kept on lagging it was like watching stills  :-L

ES goes outside to throw out garbage. She sees Tan standing in front of the café with a dazed look and tears brimming in his eyes. She looks at him silently, feeling what he feels, as he struggles to breathe with the tears rising in his throat and his chest squeezing in pain. ES starts to cry, and tears fall on both ES and Tan’s cheeks, mirroring each other.

Eun Sang walks over to Tan and asks if he is okay. Tan doesn’t answer. E asks what happened. Tan reminds her of the time she said she would run holding his hand if it got dangerous for him. “Does that still count here?” Eun sang shakes her head. Tan is disappointed but ES puts her arms gently around his neck and embraces him tight. Tan hugs her back, relieved. Both are still crying.

Esther and R. E asks if R really didn’t know about this. R says her mom should have checked first. E is mad. R wants her mom to be quiet so she can think. E instructs R to just get engaged to Tan, and then break it off. For business. R is mad her mom is calculating even now.

R goes to YD. She is mad that YD didn’t tell her anything about this. She tells him that Tan told her with his own mouth. She asks what YD plans to do. YD says he is going to keep R’s mouth shut. R asks why. YD says it’s because it is the best thing he has ever done so far keeping this a secret till now. Also one of the most hurtful things to Tan.

Tan brings ES to Myungsoo’s studio. He wants her to stay here. He sits her down on the futon and ES feels a little uncomfortable with the close distance. Tan asks where ES was the night she got chased out of the house. ES just asks why Tan cried. Tan jokes it is because the world is ending or something.

Sounds are heard outside. MS is trying to get in but Tan has already changed the pin number to the lock. ES wants to let MS in but Tan locks her in with his knees. Tan asks her again where she was. He was so worried.

ES’s phone rings. Tan sees it is YD. He picks it up. Tan and YD talk and kid like they are friends, sort of. YD ends up asking if Tan and ES are friends. Tan replies we are lovers. YD says to Tan: You’ve let everyone know you are illegitimate. Something something, they hang up.

Tan sees pictures on the table that MS took of ES and Young at the camp. ES comes to the table wanting to do her work. Tan is pouty that ES can work with him near. He stamps over to the sofa and watches ES.

Time passes and ES turns around to look at Tan. He is sleeping. She says have a good dream. Tan says I already am, you are there, in front of me.

Next morning, Tan and ES come out of the studio, late for school. Flashes of camera. MS has sat out all night to catch them. He takes pictures furiously.

Tan, MS, and ES take car to school together. MS asks if they are dating. Tan says yes. ES says “Yah!” Tan points out that ES hugged him. MS asks what they did after hugging. Tan makes a face that makes both MS and Tan smirk and laugh.

READ FULL RECAP:
>>http://joonni.com/

From the drama Point of view id hate to see YD force kiss ES...

but from reality POV id loveee to see KWB and PSH kiss..*double mind* :P

but i don think YD is going to kiss her...he just wants to talk with her again i presume

Guest prosperity

mystisith said: People need to chillax on YD's last scene. It's the last attempt he will make at telling ES how he feels. He is not going to rape her and I bet he won't try to kiss her either, he just wants 5 mins to talk to her (funny how KT tried the same move earlier in the episode & nobody asked for a restraining order, lol...). YD knows what that means for her to be in a relationship with an illegitimate son of a crazy chaebol family... Girl is jumping into the fire. At least now she can decide she wants to stay with KT, she will know the consequences. Jeguk HS is going to be like hell for the KT/ES couple.Let's be over with that triangle tomorrow, dear writer-nim: ES is not YD's fated love so I'd rather have him chasing the "good" person for him (Rachel then)…

Wow this episode was really great!!!! 
KT was playful, strong and emotional I had to admire LMH for showing so much emotions... I cried with him,  I laughed when he got hit several times that was daebaK!! I felt his loneliness poor thing nowhere to go no real friends that can support him.... his jeoulousy and all the cute moments with ES were great I really like it... the writer capture those things that are so fresh and sweet when one meets their first crush and love I was enthralled
YD I had my hope for him hoping against hope that he would be the one to bond with KT and let him stay with him even if he were to do it grudgingly... I liked that his feelings are intense for ES it shows that he has a tiny hope.. though the path that he is trying to go through is destructive I felt for him too I really felt sad when he got his heart broken but could not take revenge on ES but said to do on others! he was pretty aggressive and intense on the broadcast.... you gotta admire he can do some evil guy.... I still have tiny hope that he will become more human.. I do understand his bitterness feel bad about the life he has with his Dad and how he lost mom and KT so I am giving you a break a tiny one don't mess up!!!!!!!!!!!!
R I have never felt once SORRY for her!! Truly to me she is a major wench $@#$#@$@#$@#$#@ and worst one because she was never in love with KT she sees it as an EGO booster they are both rich and that is why she should marry him at least that is in her mind.... What she is planning to do to ES only proves how low she is... IMO she should not end up with YD or KW she has no hope she is too stuck up has no reason to be hurt her loneliness does not give her the excuse to be a @$#@$@#$ someone needs to knock her off the pedestal she put herself on... I'm hoping she ends up ALONE and BITTER 
JS the stepmom of KT truly a piece of work no wonder you are alone lady!!! you are such a COLD BITTER wench and what makes it worst you believe you are the top of the top when you cannot even get to knees... something bad for her please writer can't have her happy at the end truly dislike her...
KNJ Kim Daddy ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh this GUY is awful! horrible, he is the BASTARD he calls his son he is the one that started it all and now feels dignified on playing ALL MIGHTY who does he think he is??? to be playing with people as puppets!???????? I am hoping KT's mom leaves him truly leaves him and he can end up alone and SICK hopefully worst!!!!!!!!!!! ugh just gives me a headache thinking on those 3 evil ones
KA kim tan's mom she is truly something she is not bad and I hope she can gather her strength and realize that she does not deserve to be the mistress and can fight for her son and stop being put down.. I think she has been punished enough and put down enough so I hope she can do the right thing and help ES and KT... hoping here
HS poor puppy truly deserves more love and I think he deserves to stay with HJ I hope we get to see some romance between them....
LOVED IT I am a bunch of nerves and a mess and can't wait for tomorrow this episode was truly GREAT had me running up and down screaming, laughing and crying!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:x [-O< :x