[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest almontel

I was about to go to sleep and just took a peek and lo and behold...now we see 'CANDYLiCKINGSHARING' between KimTan and EunSang???
i think i'm hyperventilating....aigooooooooooooooooooooo....those pics are certainly something....
SBS is really pushing the envelope to get the TOP Spot Rating wise by giving us TOO many squeegly tingling scenes between our OTP....and to think that ShinHye was also the OTP with Jang GeunSuk in You're Beautiful...ke ke ke....the YB Casts are all busy....YongHwa in Mirae's choice, SH here in Heirs, HongKi with the new FTIsland CD and the Heirs 1st OST and Now Sukkie's on the run too....as much as i love YB and the gangs i'm rooting more for the HEIRS, who can't resist the charms of MinHo and Woobin with my sweet ShinHye?
how am i supposed to fall asleep now???? otoke???
@Starix: thank you so much for sharing these wonderful TEASERS!!!!

shenny

said: @StaRiX did someone say psh saved the world in her past life? Because I'm beginning to believe it. I'd love to swoon at the dream catcher couple but omg, my poor jealous heart.

:(

( =(( lee min ho, do that to me! Hahahahaha. That said, Waaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I love it! They're finally acting like a couple! Omg, so cute! Oh and can I just say, closer than the "cotton candy kiss" from TWTWB? Omg, I love! Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Guest pinkytooth

This is brutal :(( :((
I was stuffed with billons deadlines and duties while sbs release more and more stills
YD cornering ES  :x
And TanSang doughnut kiss  :x :x :x
MY HEART CAN'T CONTAIN THE EXCITEMENT!!!!!! 8-}
*flipseverything*

Guest shimmeringoasis

Today's wednesday... Todays Heir's day!! \m/ :D
now a days keep on waiting for wednesdays n thurdays just like weekends they seem special days in the week :)
finally today gonna see rest of this scene :x

tumblr_mwapqzVrNE1shftu4o10_r1_500.gif

anticipating exciting epis this week with lots of happenings... lots of cute bickering n romantic moments of KT-ES :x hope for some bromance as well YD-KT as well as Tanny fighting against daddy Kim who has started plotting to separate KT-ES by sending ES abroad hope ES gets together with Tanny now & fight together with him & much more happening, love to see all characters part in the drama :x All of them are doing superb job  =D>   hope to get top spot in the ratings this week as well as secret has ended if I m not wrong Heirs has been 2nd to secret in the ratings so far so with it ending last week Heirs can get the top spot now hope Heirs gets awesome ratings this week n all the weeks to come! Heirs fighting!!! :-bd

@StaRiX ;)) what shall we name it?

It's a donut in between them.

"The donut kiss" doesn't sound very nice :)) :)) :))

Big difference between this "kiss" and the one shared between the O2 couple. While the cotton candy kiss is angsty and romantic, this one is cheesy and cute, youthful and playful, eeeekkkkk. I like both lol.

Guest lurvzme

@StaRiX, i faint with you! :x Ohmygoid! Can someone catch me? I think im falling! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Im crazy! Im crazy!  loll =)) 

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"‘The Heirs’ Lee Min Ho Gives a Donut Kiss to Park Shin Hye
Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are putting out another kiss to covet in the upcoming episode of The Heirs.

In the episode of The Heirs airing on November 20, Lee Min Ho will be biting off a donut that Park Shin Hye is eating, bringing his face close enough to touch her lips. 

The filming took place at a high school in Dongrtan, Gyeonggi on November 16. The two stars discussed the perfect expression and the ‘order of movement’ in order to present fans with the unforgettable kiss scene. 

The members of staff shouted, “Burning love couple, fighting!” as they looked at the two practicing the kiss scene. 

“I have never shot this many love or kiss scenes before,” said Lee Min Ho. “I′m not very expressive when it comes to love, so this is my first time attempting to kiss someone this many times.”

Photo credit: MBC

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51251

Me and my friend just discussed about Heirs. And she's a new soul in Kdrama land. She said to me, "this Kim Tan boy really passionate, he really don't understand the word "patient". If the girl was easy she'll get pregnant at anytime  =))
And I'm like :-SS ... No girl !! She cannot be easy, can you imagine if illegitimate kid having a illegitimate child ??!! How this kid will stand in society and what we should call the kid ? Illegitimate jr ??!! And we end up laughing like crazy =)) =))

shenny

said: @StaRiX

;)

) what shall we name it? It's a donut in between them. "The donut kiss" doesn't sound very nice

:)

)

)

) Big difference between this "kiss" and the one shared between the O2 couple. While the cotton candy kiss is angsty and romantic, this one is cheesy and cute, youthful and playful, eeeekkkkk. I like both lol.

Guest almontel

StaRiX said: class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"‘The Heirs’ Lee Min Ho Gives a Donut Kiss to Park Shin Hye
Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are putting out another kiss to covet in the upcoming episode of The Heirs.

“I have never shot this many love or kiss scenes before,” said Lee Min Ho. “I′m not very expressive when it comes to love, so this is my first time attempting to kiss someone this many times.”

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Lol but i just cant help but to laugh (MIANHAE)... its like SBS is trying to play around with YD n ES shippers here!!giving them hopes and make it disappear just in a few hrs... XD
YD n ES shippers are like this today....
1st stillers- Sunken 2nd stillers- Rise back up 3rd stillers - Sunken *AGAIN*
DO NOT GIVE UP! :)hwaiting!!! 
anyways those spoilers seriously making me feel that 5 hours left likes 5 days!!!!! >_< torturing me! :-/
---------------------------------look closely at ES's face1384931637-90.jpg
its like between angry but happy LOL XD ofcourse.. who would not be happy if that gorgeous beast do such a cute sweet thing ... :x--------------------------------------------------@StaRiX  should we call it NOSEKiss ahahhaha since their nose is touching one another XD
oopss.. kinda lame i know :P1384931731-19.jpg