[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

OMG, the new stills....Is it just me, but the way he embraces her really gets me. I don't know what actually, but everything looks like she is everything to him...

I can't....

I know.

X( X( X( that's why I am so jealous ! Uberly to the highest level :(( His hug sums up the level of affection he has for ES. :x :-B

Guest jjsweeter0211

"The Heirs" Lee Min-ho and Park Sin-hye hug

Source | 2013/11/19 | 

photo373007.jpg

The episode of "The Heirs" on the 20th, Eun-sang (Park Sin-hye) walks towards Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho) who is crying without a word, staring at her, and hugs him by the neck. She couldn't stand watching him cry like that, looking at her so sadly and pushed herself close to him into a hug.

This scene was taken on the 11th in Seoul. It was taken for 3 hours in the cold and hearted up the atmosphere. Park Sin-hye lifted the back of her feet to reach for Lee Min-ho's tall height and he stiffened slightly for a second before, hugging her tightly back.

The perfect part is when they look at each other with sad eyes before they hug each other. The feeling of hurt and pain for each other is revealed here.

According to the production, they have completed a scene where Lee Min-ho and Park Sin-hye cause a pang of the heart even by watching them. This scene is bound to bring sadness and increase the heartbeat of viewers.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Guest rogue0716

that hug needs to be closer. CLOSER! tighter too. yeah, TIGHTER! dear god, i've never cheered for a hug as much as this. i don't think PSH can showcase her acting any better than on this scene. hugging LMH when he looks like the most precious puppy that's ever been kicked takes no amount of pretending. yes, i would hug him with all my mushy feelings. sigh.

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Park Shin Hye Gives Lee Min Ho a Tippy-Toe Hug
After deciding to run away from home, Lee Min Ho received consolation from the one person he needs it from in SBS’ The Heirs.

60712823.jpg

On November 20, The Heirs released still cuts of the teary scene that was shown at the end of episode 12. Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) visited Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye)’s workplace after revealing the truth about his birth to his future in-law and fiancée. 

After leaving his home and family behind, Kim Tan shed tears as Cha Eun Sang responds by giving him a comforting hug on her tippy-toes. 

The scene was filmed on November 11 in Daechi-dong. It took over three hours to film in the freezing cold, but Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho heated up the set with the exchange of their characters’ affections. 

Episode 13 will air on November 20. 

Photo Credit: SBS

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51187