[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

be30cae7tw1eaogrg685bj21kw16h4ib.jpgcr as tagged

9fced4a3gw1eaodoavkx3j20zk0k0n0x.jpg
cr as tagged

MOD EDIT:

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another). Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

I don't think ES will ever take the offer to go abroad for two reasons:

1. Her mother, after she came back from Cali she said she won't leave her again

2. She is not like HJ, from the first episode when we met ES we learned that she hates being a charity case so she won't take studying aboard if it is offered to her ( the case of her transferring schools was done without her consent but she still didn't like nor want it but couldn't do anything about it)

From this I think Daddy Kim will resort to something more harsher to deal with ES :-\

5fe387c1jw1eaocwwn16bj20go0h30v7.jpgcr as tagged

7068b174jw1eao6c2nrvij20hs0hi40t.jpg
cr as tagged

MOD EDIT:

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another). Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

balletgoddess said: I don't think ES will ever take the offer to go abroad for two reasons: 1. Her mother, after see came back from Cali she said she won't leave her again 2. She is not like HJ, from the first episode when we met ES we learned that she hates being a charity case so she won't take studying aboard if it is offered to her ( the case of her transferring schools was done without her consent but she still didn't like nor want it but couldn't do anything about it) From this I think Daddy Kim will resort to something more harsher to deal with ES :-\ I wish he would do his research though (or at least hire someone to do the reasearch for him, like usually) why would he assume that she had anything to do with what KT did, ahhh >_<

I sooooooooo missed the bikering and the fun rom-com conversations between Tan and ES,so funny the KPOP thing,and he that can't sing...actually Minho released an album for fans so he can sing..Tan is soooooooooo funny when he is jelous,i see that ES didn't tell him yet that Bona is her saviour :)) and when he said to YD that called ES on her phone that they are lovers, and when she will hit him,i'm glad we'll have more light moments..soo Tan rebel as well and left the house like i imagined,i guess MS let them stay in his lair and if not he will have a shock to find the two lovebirds there,i actually want to see that >:)I 'm sure this episode will be quite entertaining with quite few light moments(bring the fun back writer-nim), especially when Tan is sooooooooooo funny with his leaving the home,oh youth,romeo and juliet with a one sided battle that is...and dad is such a control freak...i guess nothing is free in this world but i hope ES will shut him down and his ways,she isin't his propiety 

tiamama said: @minholady
Gomapta, Chingu-ya, gracias  >:D<
Episode 4 was the one that Tanny hasn't met Eun-Sang at his home right? So that pic was a BTS still, waaah, my imagination was just going wild watching EunSang standing near Tanny there, because she looks like a caring wife preparing dinner for her husband :D

@adamfever
True but I also said her other reason is her mother. She will not leave her even if the study abroad offer is presented to make it look like it's for her benefit she will not abandon her mother again. Mother seem to be a reoccurring theme in this drama especially btw KT and KA & ES and her mom. Her mother needs her because of her disability and the dept of the hospital bills that they need to pay for (yea Daddy Kim can offer to pay it off but if we have learned anything from k-dramas poor ppl and their pride she won't take it) and if she chooses to leave her to go study abroad she will be no better than her sister, choosing the easy way out of her hardships. 
 This also had me wondering again about HJ's background, does she have family members? Cause if she doesn't won't that explain why she gave up her pride and took the offers/help thrown (I'm saying thrown cause it wasn't done out of kindness but need to get rid of a problem) to her by Daddy Kim Edited: Besides I don't think YD or KT will just stand there and allow that to happen lol

I loved the preview I want see My Tan to do some parttime jobs , I loved  when ES hit him like a kid doesn't want to do his homework .I wonder how will KES give ES the power to stand up against Tan's Papa , What kind of this power that will make ES & KT will be with each other without disturbance ??
I want to know Hyo Shin suicide history , why a mature charming and intelligent guy did something like that , is it due to study something he doesn't want to  or something happened in the family made the mother didn't know how to answer her son she escaped from question ???
I think YD protect KT 's secret bcz R want to get her revenge from Tan .

tiamama said: Speaking about Tanny gonna work hard and being successful, I think he will become a great writer in the future (remember first episode, he was thinking and WRITING) and Eun Sang will be famous as a movie director. They can work hand in hand as a great team in the future. :D

Guest Spring Andrew

I actually think HS suicide is something to do with his exGF n family!! ?
He was telling tannie that he wasnt the only only that has dated so stop moaning
:(

Guest sandralopez

20131117_1384651401_81826200_1.jpg
Article'The Heirs' Park Shin Hye gifts 180 staff members a '4 part cosmetic gift'

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+835, -54] She's already famous for taking care of her staff and anyone around her. In her previous drama, there was a huge car accident where she injured her leg but she was the only one who woke up to call 119 and send all of her staff to the ER. She was the last one to leave. I remember reading her director's interview about it. She still showed up to the film set on a wheelchair and smiled for everyone, which the director was grateful for. Amazing that she's pretty, acts well, and has a great attitude as well.

2. [+622, -54] The more you get to know her, the more you realize what great of a person she is

3. [+610, -49] A person with a pretty face doing only pretty things...

4. [+54, -5] A lot of the people who attend Joongang University give her lots of compliments saying she doesn't make it obvious that she's a celebrity and will even stay late after school festivals to help clean up

5. [+44, -4] There are a lot of accounts of her staying up all night at her university to study. She also utilizes public transportation to get to school. 

6. [+43, -9] The gifts were bought with her own personal money, they were not sponsored

7. [+32, -9] There's a reason she's so popular

8. [+30, -4] A scriptwriter who worked with Park Shin Hye called her an angel... she'd try to brighten up the atmosphere whenever the film set turned cold. What a great personality she has.
cr: netizenbuzz