[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I want to thank all of Heirlings for providing wonderful materials to satisfy our endless curiosity and hunger in this thread.
We can survive the weeks by reading and re-reading (or watching and re-watching) all of those awesome posts.

To return your kindness, I want to thank you too, @briseis, for excellent and in-depth reviews of The Heirs episodes.
They're widening horizons and help us to appreciate more of every scene.
I want to say I love all of them, and you made them beautifully and neatly written.

And to dear @simplymebeingcrazy, please don't leave. We're still in the middle of the drama. It's not even finished yet.
We still have lots to talk about. If talking about ship is not allowed, lets talk about the ocean and the wave.

noone-crop_zps8e5e54f2.jpg~original

That's what a captain of a ship said once L-)

Please stay together. We are family, after all. Adopted by The Heirs :)

eva23 said: your comment just beyond my expectation ruki.. OMG I laugh so loud seeing your comment.. I just get to the motion for the preview.. get some excited there.. read all post, prepare some bad scene for uri Youngie....
and DANG!!! your comment wkakkakakakkk.. cant laugh enough...my stomach hurt.. hahahahaa
=)) =))

Woohooooo the previews! Thank you @staRix @sia3 and @Fidelity
So the ship captain has declared that the ship is leaving the harbour!!!!We go from Kim Tan saying: We look cute together to "WE ARE LOVERS!"What does this mean Tan Tan? Can you show us how you guys are lovers now? The term lovers has many innuendos LOL :)) =)) =)) 
Poor my Do Do - he is so smart with an IQ of over 150 but keeps asking questions where the answer is so obvious. What is he expecting from the question: "Is she your friend?" LOL :)) Do Do must be hoping for an affirmative answer but instead he got "WE ARE LOVERS" 
My heart breaks for Do Do already especially if he ends up protecting Tan Tan and Eun Sang! Come here Do Do let me >:D< you! 

Don't you girls think Eun Sang hits Tan like her mum, Hee Nam?? :)) =))
But poor boy, already slapped twice by daddy and now getting love hit by girlfriend ;)) :D
I love those 2 scenes though, the hitting and his reaction to "No no, I'm not good in singing" =)) =))
Who says one has to be good in singing? Use that handsome face!!! =))

@awesomeduck
You reminded me... YD may have an IQ150 on everything BUT in love, his EQ or IQ is zero. =)) =)) =))

@ruzikie
Aiyaaaa, at least you still get to see him. That's already a plus! Never mind the ship.

Guest Truc Tran

Just finished watching EP 11 + 12: LOVE both episodes! This is what I've been searching for that was missing in the last few episodes…the story is finally moving forward! The story was taken outside of the school setting, and I think that makes a big difference. LMH acting and PSH's emotional scenes were so powerful in both episodes, I really have to applaud both of them for their performances. She is perhaps the only actress who can still look so beautiful when crying/sobbing and just really make you want to cry along with her. 
1) KT+ ES moments make me giddy and fluttery. Oh the things that comes out of KT mouth…how ES  resisted this long, I'll never know. I would've jumped him like 12 episodes ago. haha 
2) YD's vulnerability was showcased wonderfully. The moment when ES asked him "are you OK," you can see how stunned YD became when he knew there is really someone out there that really cares for him. He knew that she was sincere when she asked him that, and I think at that moment YD really fully fell in love with her. 
3) KT standing up for him Mom. Enough said. I think we all know and love this scene. Seriously, something is wrong with you if you haven't fallen in love with KT by this point, viewers.  
Just as I finished watching these 2 episodes, I went online and viola! The preview for episode 13 came out. Let's just say the fangirl in me jumped up and down uncontrollably when I saw all the cute KT/ES scenes. The cute bickering couple is back ya'll, and please let it stay that way. 

Have looked the preview, do KT-ES finally officially dating? It seems next ep will be many sweet scenes of them, I hope there will be YD-ES scenes or KT-YD scenes too, I'm also curious about KW's reaction if he knows what KT has done... :D I hope many friendship scenes too include CY-BN-MS-HS ... but don't let your guard down cingu yaaa... we never know what scene they will use as cliffhanger... coz from now will be more sadness, tears, and misery...  :((
Like in the end ep 12, I really have no idea LMH crying scenes will make me depressed :(( and I have no idea too they used that scene as cliffhanger... They let me have this sickness a week!!! How if next cliffhanger is Young Do crying scenes?? Then, my sickness will become chronic disease ... I'm DEAD!! X_X

Hahahahaha @awesomeduck "do do" sounds like a bird's name. :)) :)) :))

I want to see daddy Kim try and send Eun Sang away. He's pushing Kim Tan, he hasn't learned yet has he? That said, I don't think for a second that Eun Sang will go study abroad. Reason why? It's logic, there's no way they'll be able to send her off to study abroad especially since they're live shooting right now. Lol. We already know how that's going to end, just how exactly will it be played out?

Is YD a secret KT protector? I want to love him, please be let this be true.

KA doesn't support their relationship but she doesn't seem entirely against it either. I have a feeling in the long run, she will be their number 1 fan. I hope, that is. Lol.

Eeeeekkkkk, so they went from dating to lovers. My heart is fluttering like crazy! :D

"I'm already having a good dream, you are here."

Writer Kim writes some of the best lines for KT. Can this man get any sweeter? Exactly why I love him.

It all depends on difference of taste, I'm a real sucker for sweet men.