[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

w1nt3rB3ar said: Watching 'The Heirs ' alone and my dad joins in. 
That's s the moment Kim Tan appears at the airport with most fashionista long coat.
My dad's fashion-police-characteristics showed;  "His good looks make the long coat look great. And not everyone can just jump into that kind of coat".  Me : Are you a fan-manly towards the actor ? 
Dad : Correction! I'm a fan-BOY of LEE MIN HO! 
Shocked! He even know his name ?!  :-O =)) Oh dad you just make my day. 

What a let down coming back to the forum this morning! ........after the initial excitement of seeing it fast forwarded so many pages. I thought some exciting news must have surfaced regarding the drama. At least for those few moments until I opened up the pages ......I was excited and anticipating reading all the news.

I have been enjoying reading, discussing and laughing along with all the others irrespective of which fandom or viewpoint they belonged too. In the process, I have had the pleasure to recognize, respect , know many who now feel like old familiar faces. All have contributed hours of time and effort to make this forum a compulsory stop on daily basis with its........information, artwork, viewpoints, humour, constructive criticism and not to forget ....the craziness. :-j :)>-

It would be a pity if all that would change for any reason due to personal comments that might hurt others leaving a bad after taste. Are they really worth it?

Thankyou all responsible for your contribution in making this forum what it has been since the beginning ..........aeon months back. Looking forward to continue to enjoy this drama with everyone in the same way. :) :-h

feliciawst said: @moodypie said: Need to put in some sense..
PSH - 
about her acting - some say she's over-acting, some say she is under-acting.I generally don't have any comment about this , as ..when I watch PSH, I know i am anticipating a natural comfort acting. So, I like her because she is natural.

about her kissing - stiff kissesMy thoughts..it's obvious, that she has been directed to do so. She can't go smooching and smearing lipstick when it's not part of the script. She's supposed to be innocent in most of her character in all her dramas. So if you are watching her in a drama, you would expect that in the drama (if she is the otp) there won't be any "obscene" kissing. haha.
One day, when the industry finally drop her innocent/cute/adorable image, I'm sure she will smooch like Yoon Eun Hye. Right now, PSH in Korea is still carrying the innocent image.
But of course, we can have sexy (and not AT ALL plain) PSH in this....
I love her ...because she's NATURAL!!!!!!
And LMH is NATURAL too in his acting (even his intense staring doesn't feel over-acting!)
(I've waited forEVER for this pairing, so I'm going to enjoy this Drama to the fullest!!!!)

1384013_616519795056062_1184655020_n.png
[TWEET|PHOTO|TRANS] @CNBLUE_4: Proof shot from Galaxy Note 3 I got as gift! A commemorative shot since it’s the first time I come to Indonesia! CNBLUE’s concert, dramas hopefully all will turn out well~ one shot! See you at the concert tomorrow! p.s Yonghwa hyung and Jungshinnie photo bomb?!

Original Tweet: 갤럭시노트3 선물받은 인증샷! 인도네시아 처음 온 기념샷 ! 씨엔블루 공연, 드라마 모두 잘 되라고 다함께 들이켜~ 원샷! 내일 공연장에서 봐요! p.s 용화형 정신이 깨알샷?! 

Source: @CNBLUE_4
Translated by: fizzy at CNBLUESTORM

Guest park_shindae

people here are being subjective. you should try to look on what the script is implying about the characters, not the actors. the actors just base everything they give upon the script.

Episode 5 Text Preivew for The Heirs:

Tan was shocked to see Eun Sang in his house.
After class, Eun Sang walks out of her class and was shocked to see Tan (looking as if he's an oil painting) standing in front of her...
Ra Hael is angry that Tan never call her...
With the help of CEO Chairman Kim (Daddy Kim), Eun Sang gets transfer to Jeguk High...

Source: PSH weibo

After class, Eun Sang walks out of her class and was shocked to see Tan (looking as if he's an oil painting) standing in front of her...

With the help of CEO Kim, Eun Sang gets transfer to Jeguk High...

Source: PSH weibo

So eun sang will be in school with kim tan, young do, rachel, lee bo na etc? She's so lucky. Kim tan and young do likes her. Maybe kim won will like her too. Kekeke ^^

sia3

said:

With the help of CEO Kim, Eun Sang gets transfer to Jeguk High...

Source:

PSH weibo

Ok come on let's all be a bit more mature here and accept the fact that not everyone in this forum is gonna be super die-hard fans of the actors/actresses in the drama. Some of us watch dramas simply to pass our time or because we just like the storyline of the drama itself. Which is why some of us can easily name the good and bad of the drama and its cast and characters. Some of us are just not blinded by the whole idol fandom. And everyone has an opinion, good or bad. Sheesh...

On another note, I really am anticipating episodes 5 and 6!!!!