[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Oh my God, I don't like the atmosphere. .

Please stop the critize guys. This drama has a lot of idols n stars and their fans are gather here. Critizing someone will offense her/his fans. Why don't we refrain our personal taste and judgment in order to show our respect to others member in this thread?

Peace!

I think Park Shin Hye looks GORGEOUS.... end of the story... 
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... 

Everyone has their own opinion... 
I like her character in this too... 
I'm one who started watching Heirs for Park Shin Hye... Am I the only one? 
I think a guy who is rich ... surrounded by girls always carrying a arrogant persona or craving for attention... would find a person like Cha Eun Sang much more attractive. She doesn't even eat that food which comes from the "rich" house. That's called pride not arrogance. I love that about her in this drama. . . 
Please restrain yourselves from bashing an actor/actress... 
Lets talk about the drama... 
I find it interesting... I really didn't have much expectations... but it is better than what I thought 

Guest Kiera Neon

saranox said: why is it an attack if someone says he or she can't find a reason to the way kim tan and kim woo bin character have fallen in love with cha eun sung character? that's very true. even if her character is supposed to be pretty,she is just so average.the country has more pretty faces for those rich sons than cha eun sung. that's the truth.it's not an attack to park shin hye. actually if you look at this writer's other works, other girls had better first meeting with the lead guy. like in secret garden, the main girl was a strong stuntwoman and that impressed hyun bin's character or in a gentleman dignity,the girl had that funny yet once in a life time moment with the lead guy,that whole dress incident doesn't happen that much in real life,does it? but in here, cha eun sung is just so ordinary and probably would be non-existence to rich boys in real life.but as someone said this is fantasy,we are supposed to believe two rich guys who are extremely gorgeous have fallen for a very ordinary girl who hasn't done anything special that would make those people to fall in love with her. in real life,trust me,this would never happen.the rich guy would have given the girl some money in the hospital in los angese and would have said bye bye right there and would have never looked back.YD would not have seen cha eun sang in that convenience store at all as he would have been busy with his phone talking to one of his many girlfriends. it's just fantasy. i don't see why some park shin hye's fans are over reacting over this. everyone has a right to talk about the characters.it's not an attack to her as a person.
about park shin hye's kissing skill,why even bother discussing it. we all pretty much know she is stiff in that department. some people can kiss and some can't. she is one who can't kiss.it doesn't make her any less of an actress but at the same time there is no need to try to cover it up either by saying it's because of the director. it really isn't the director's job to tell her to show more emotion while kissing. at least in korea am sure they don't bother to tell her to do better in kissing.she just doesn't do well in kissing.i kinda don't think that will ever change either.it's the skill you either have or you don't.it's not about age thing either.look at that potato drama kiss scenes between the young actors.it's the skill and shin hye doesn't have it. she is still a very good actress.

Guest saranox

i actually thought kim tan looked rather "shocked in a sad way of not knowing what to do" when he saw cha eun sung in the kitchen. he really doesn't know how she will react if she finds out (he is the second heir to the group she mostly hates in this world).i think he may continue the whole hide and seek with her for a while.he doesn't want to lose her presence in that house.
but she crying in their room in the preview makes it look like she may find out about kim tan being that house owner's son and maybe she is kinda embarrassed as we know she have feeling for him too.

saranox

said: i actually thought kim tan looked rather "shocked in a sad way of not knowing what to do" when he saw cha eun sung in the kitchen. he really doesn't know how she will react if she finds out (he is the second heir to the group she mostly hates in this world).i think he may continue the whole hide and seek with her for a while.he doesn't want to lose her presence in that house.

but she crying in their room in the preview makes it look like she may find out about kim tan being that house owner's son and maybe she is kinda embarrassed as we know she have feeling for him too.

@sunset.90. The drama is a great platform for the two actors, LMH and PSH. I think they both fit the characters well, regardless of whether she can kiss well or not. Who knows, if Cha Eun Sang were a real person, she might not be good at it as well? Haha.

@saranox. I'm pretty sure the casting group knew what they were doing when they cast everyone. Let's see how all this will turn out as the drama goes along.
@sia3. Saving pics above. White is definitely LMH's color. On second thought, the whole color spectrum is his color. Hahaha. 
Isn't it great that we're all enjoying something as great as this drama! :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

cr as tagged

@sia3 Gomawo chingu. Another scene of YD and Rachel ;;)I think I saw the picture of Rachel and Lee Bo Na together when Rachel wears the same clothes like that. And another picture of Lee No Na with Chan Young and Myung Soo too. It must be a school event~I am glad to see them taking picture together with the fans. It meant that they will have individual scene as well ~ 8->