[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

icesiren said: episode 5 video preview translation:

TOM: [about Tan]  he's all grown up now, knowing how to chase his brother out from the house. 

ES: Don't move (ripping off RH's school nametag as YD watches)RH: What did you just do? Are you crazy? ES: I'm just taking your name. If you want to get it back, contact me. 
YD: is this your phone number? ES: Huh?YD: I'm even spending money to get your number. 
KT: Because i'm interested in you. ES: but why? KT: because you're pretty. I can't get you out of my mind.. 
ES: (to her mom) Forget school. Let's stop hiding in this small room like we committed a crime and leave this house!
YD: (tripping ES and catching her) I didn't introduce yourself.. You're mine from today on. 
HS: In a school of devils, enters Lucifer, himself. 
KT: I've missed you, friend. YD: welcome back. [/spoiler]

juju84 said: icesiren said: episode 5 video preview translation:

TOM: [about Tan]  he's all grown up now, knowing how to chase his brother out from the house. 

ES: Don't move (ripping off RH's school nametag as YD watches)RH: What did you just do? Are you crazy? ES: I'm just taking your name. If you want to get it back, contact me. 
YD: is this your phone number? ES: Huh?YD: I'm even spending money to get your number. 
KT: Because i'm interested in you. ES: but why? KT: because you're pretty. I can't get you out of my mind.. 
ES: (to her mom) Forget school. Let's stop hiding in this small room like we committed a crime and leave this house!
YD: (tripping ES and catching her) I didn't introduce yourself.. You're mine from today on. 

icesiren

said:

episode 5 video preview translation:

O MY GOD!!! This episode was the BEST EVURRRR... It had chemistry all over the place with every character. There was no dull moment, I enjoyed every second of it. This is what I have been waiting for.

I didnt expect to see so much chemistry between PSH and CJH. MY GOD, their stares were sending fire towards my screen ( I hope to see them in a drama as leads in the future).

I expected more chemistry between WB and PSH but I am certain it will come later. PSH doesnt favor such guys and she will put him in his place. Can't wait for KT and DY to fight over her like madmans.

Haha, cant get enough of KT's mom and ES's mom, both wearing clothes of ES :P

KT obviously was in shock to see her in his house and he doesnt want to face her yet cuz he knows PSH loathes his family. He likes her for real, because he was thinking of her first then about himself.

MAN, cant wait for next week. I hope the ratings increased. Enjoy you weekend guys and I dare say: R@pe that replay button over and over :P

the part after ES leaves YD after the kids make all that ruckus, the friend comes in a limousine and asks YD if he got hurt... he says my heart!!!!!!!! so he is totally falling for her already and she was a walking zombie here!!!!! totally loving this wednesday can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!

MS comes back, and he jokes around with YD, asking him if he got hurt anywhere because of those kids. YD says “Heart” while he looks at Eun Sang’s disappearing figure.

http://joonni.com/2013/10/17/recap-the-heirs-episode-4/comment-page-1/#comment-27811

cr
:((