[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

sarah_lina said: thanks to @ohoheli @ZarraJae @bluphoenix @omiki and everyone to contributed for tonite episode.. i love so much for this episode..finally back to korea..=)) =)) =)) 

when they want                   to release new ost???                                                  i die to have it now!!!:)) :)) :))

Guest prosperity

It was hilarious when Tan saw ES"s mom in the i love California shirt, and then when ES saw Kim Tan's mom in her socks. I loled
Chan Young and Bo Na are adorable. I wonder what she was saying about Tan when she was laying on her couch sick. I hope she doesn't still have feelings for him. I like her and CY too much for that.
The fact that ES totally ignored YD tells me everything I need to know about this couple. I mean he sat at the table, yelled with the little boys, and she woke up and didn't even give him a glance :))
I am glad that he is intrigued by her before knowing the Tan connection, so I can't wait until he finds out about that.

5 DAYS = 120 HOURS = 7200 MINUTES = 432.000 SECOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, suddenly i was counting the time will pass for the 5th episode will be coming when the preview of 5th episode came out. It kills me for the next 432.000 second. What should i do ?????? :((

Advance thank you to all the recappers (you know who you are ... just too hard to go and memorize the spellings of your names hehehe)  ... I have not read the posts since I just got online when I saw the bunny socks on KBM's feet ... need to back track through the pages to see the posts ... gomawo!!!

yey yey yey yuhuuyyy at last "THE FATE BRING THEM BOTH" Kim Tan and Eun Sang :)) I like it I like it :x oh.. I saw the next preview for episode 05 Kim Tan goes to school but how about Eun Sang? She has a part-time job anymore? She didn't school :( wooaahhh.. Hold on, They call Kim Tan "LUCIFER" or It's for Yong Do???

Guest zaizai_f4_only

HIII ALL!!! im just a silent reader usually BUT TONIGHT episode NO i mean the ENDING!! and the PREVIEW just makes my fangirling.... spazzing MODE ON!!!!!
like O MY FREAKIN GOD!! i cant wait until next wednesday to come faster! >_< the preview is killing me seriously!!!!! T______________Tanyone else feels the same as me?!?!?! XD

okayy... why after letting it out... my patience  fever is still not going away?! LOL.... 
EPISODE 5 is definitely the START of making the story even more interesting!!

Even though YD is cool and I was also the one who jump with excitement when they announced woo bin were going to join this drama, I hope and don't think Eun Sang will not waver.

KT's approach is different than YD's and as a woman I will choose KT. Beside, YD's father is scarier than KT's family. KT's father seems cold but not abusive, so does Kim Won. The only one who looks abusive is the president second's wife.

many thanks to the recappers..:-)
oh my! this is going to be a long weeeeeeeeeek! whew!
the preview seem to be veeeerrrrryyyyy interesting...
i would rather that KT will not yet reveal to ES his presence in the house and just stalk her..that would be more fun..one way of getting back at her, you know..but i have a feeling KT would never do that..but i really hope he would, even if it would just be for a couple of minutes in the next episode..