[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@xopo17  In episode 1, Chanyoung was going to tell Eunsung that he was going abroad the next day but Bona stopped him. So I'm guessing he already went. Hence Bona whining about missing him and calling him when he was shopping (in America).

Guest prosperity

This episode was much much much better than the first one. I want mooorrreeee runaway couple. They have chemistry, and I think their chemistry will get better the more they are around each other.
I don't know why everyone hates Rachel. I like her, and I get why she is such a snob. How would you feel if you went to visit your fiancé, he doesn't pick you up from the airport and doesn't take your calls the entire time. Then you go to his house, and some girl comes in with a key? I would drag her for filth and him too :-t
I need more from Young Do, I still don't like him. Oh and they need to fix the makeup on him and KT, because Lord knows they both look grey and ashy. Add the fact that KWB already has an other worldly look to him and let's just say it doesn't help. I think I will like the dynamic when Tan goes back to school. Because for some reason I think part of his behavior has something to do with Tan.
I am liking the Eun Sang's character, however I think she is the most typical character so far. But at the same time I think there is potential for her to step outside of that very familiar lane, and bring her character into unfamiliar territory. So I hope the writer doesn't leave me wanting more for Eun Sang and write her a little more unorthodox.
Bo Na, is slightly unbearable without Chan Young, I must admit. Chan Young is needed to balance out her annoying traits. I will like her in the couple, still unsure about her as a stand alone character.
It doesn't seem that the high level employees are on board with Kim Won. His dad seems to have issues with him as well. I am the most excited about this storyline, because I think the Tan brothers' storyline has the most potential. Their conflict can develop in so many ways. It will be interesting to see what they have up their sleeves on this front. I can't wait to watch.
Lawd @ LMH and his stares. He could burn a hole in a wall with those eyes. If they ever cast him with a leading lady that can match his intensity our screens might all catch on fire. :P
As for his character Tan, I think I finally started to like him a lot this episode. I could see my self loving this character, but I am not there yet. IMO, he is the most layered character on the show. You get the feel that there is still so much to unravel about this character, and that's what I like about him so far. You can't tell what's beneath the surface. 
Why was it so funny when he was going through Eun Sang's page? How far back did he go?  ;))

Guest sweetandsimpleutterings

I enjoyed the second episode, even though the lagging drove me nuts. I'll download and watch again later.
Episode 3 preview looks good too but... I'm sorry, I'm trying not to be snarky, but really KWB's hair.... he's doing judo and It Doesn't Move. Wtf kinda hair product is that in there that he gets flipped and it's in the EXACT same position. I'm going to try to refrain from additional snarkiness because he really is an awesome actor but that stylist needs to be *fired.* 

ohoheli said: oookay.. imma go now!! will have to review for my finals tomorrow! will save my 2 cents after i watched it with eng sub. :)) wish me luck guys!!! luv yah all!!  :x

@alekaonu @xopo17, @ZarraJae, @azzurri, @twinkystar, @forevergirl, @tessieroo, @sullifish, @uglypearl, @shenny, @minozyeh  :x :x :x

dear @ohoheli

GOOD LUCK!