[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

ZarraJae said: @sarah_lina You're welcome. I love WB  :D and he's looking so good in this drama. He doesn't really look so mean, I guess he has his issues. Come to think of it, why do the rich guys in KDs never have it easy and always have issues? Guess it's tough to be poor and even tougher to be rich in KDland.  :D

lovehbhjw2013 said:

Where to find the recaps in English?

lovehbhjw2013 said:

No online recaps for this?   What a waste!

ask Google or wait dramabeans recap

this thread IS NOT A WASTE , take it or leave it 

Forgive her(positively sure it's a HER,considering its a LMH drama!) chingu, leechers always gonna leech! Hohoho!

Love love love to see gorgeous LMH as Kim Tan. He looks younger in this drama :). There were few scenes of Kim Tan looking so gorgeous. But not the half nude ones :)) too bad LMH doesn't have 6-packs but he's still smoking smexy.

I wonder why the PD or whoever don't give English lessons to the stars. Its so weird that Kim Tan is studying in the USA, but his English.........If only he can speak like Lee Byung Hun :)). Don't get me wrong, I love LMH, it would be much better and realistic if they have given him English lessons.

Overall I really enjoy watching Episode 1 LIVE today and to see many of my chingus here. Maybe soon I will join in to recap live too.

Guest xopo17

sia3

said: I am here @azzurri @xopo17. Avoiding spoilers like vermin...

:(

(

(

(

231 new posts since I left! I am not going to bp. Uh uh ~ no freaking way!

I am very sure it is good. I shall be back tomorrow to spazzzzz, I think.

That will be after the subs is out.

Ciao bella(s) ~ Goodnight! :-* >

:D

<

Guest almontel

DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but first i must say THANK YOU everyone especially to @ZarraJae for the live recaps, truly truly appreciate your hard workand of course a big THANK YOU too to those who took the time to do screencaps and share pics of the series while it was on LIVE: @ohoheli: awesome  @nonski: daebak  @es-ell: truly grateful Khamsamhida to everyone, really really appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and unending support for the whole incredible big cast of HEIRS!!! i too am curious what the ratings were on their first ep, i'm sure it'll be at least over 15%!!!!  
I will definitely give Lee Min Ho an E for Effort for his english speaking, he did try and most of it I can understand...i love the part where he said something about he's too lazy to remember about anniversaries or something :Pi do concur that Park Shin Hye was better in English than LMH was, I'm sure she studied it really well and worked hard..And she always gets me all mushy and emotional when she's crying...i feel so bad for EunSang, but at least, she showed she has the strength and the ability to 'fight' for herself. And i guess it's the fact that her world just came crashing down when she learned the true state that her sister is in, that she's as poor as they are. She was her last hope in getting her and her mom out of the sinking lowlife they're in...all they do is Work, work, work..never had time to have a great time and enjoy hanging out with friends. I know how she feels, because i know that some of us may have shared the same storyline as hers.I'm sure the dreamcatcher will catch on sure enough...i think she 'thought' of getting the umbrella to open while she caught sight of it and that's why it suddenly opened...so it will play some big role i'm sure later on...
Episode 2 tomorrow!!!! 
i took off from work today so i can stay a bit later for this first episode and it was all WORTH it!!! (that's why i scheduled my doctor's appt today so i had a reason to take off and not feel guilty, ke ek ke)