[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mucs6h496d1scm9d0o3_500.giftumblr_mucs6h496d1scm9d0o2_500.gif
Satan has returned to the school filled with demons

cr as tagged

P.S His character seems to be mysterious . Looking like he knows everything. I am certain that Kang Ha Neul will portray this role well. 

@thao_2512

LMH has obviously not gotten over his love motion dance =))
this in reference to  his dance moves during his concerts this summer.
I am assuming they asked him to dance who knows, wouldnt be surprised.

@alekanou
Hi chingu!! I can't wait for tmw!! I am in the US so the drama wil air at 6am :((
I'll have to wait for the subbing and then watch it.. But I'll read the live recaps :)

Guest prosperity

Lee Min Ho Fans Donate 12 Tons of Rice and More for ‘The Heirs’

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

2013-10-09 10:00

interesting

Sharing To Twitter Sharing To Facebook

Wishing Lee Min Ho the best of luck with his drama, fans donated an incredible amount of goods in the actor’s name for SBS’ The Heirs.

51625343.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

On October 7, the lobby of SBS in Mokdong was covered by wreathes sent in by fans through Dreame for Lee Min Ho. The donated items equaled to about 12 tons of rice, which is said to be enough to feed 100,000 people. 

The donations were made by fans in Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Turkey, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, and Peru. 

62067681.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

Also donated were coal briquettes and baby formula. All items will be donated to people in need under Lee Min Ho’s name. 

As fans donated items through different organizations, and not just Dreame, the total amount of donations is expected to grow. 

Meanwhile, The Heirs begin on October 9. 

Photo Credit: Dreame
http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=47710

Detailed character description!!

(Cr:koalas)

Kim Tan (18 years old): :x

England has its monarchy. South Korea has its chaebol groups.

The monarchy has its princes. The chaebol groups have its heirs.

Kim Tan is one of those chaebol heirs. He’s the son of the Empire Group, the very chaebol group that has accompanied South Korea on every step of its industrialization and development.

A chaebol heir needs to have breeding, looks, height, and riches. All the things that is like winning life’s lottery.

Having too much means that with it comes things one shouldn’t have. One dad and two moms. A half-brother. The moniker of an illegitimate son. All those cold glances. A family filled with too many complicated and messy matters. All of this was placed before Kim Tan. A huge empty house without a shred of familiar warmth. And so Tan became difficult.

He used corporate wealth to rank his friends, those outside the ranks he ostracized. He used arrogance and attitude to shield himself, if he met someone weaker he would be strong, if he met someone strong he would be even stronger. Not a day went by that he wasn’t causing trouble wherever he went. The adults battle became the kids battle and no one was willing to be the enemy of the Empire Group. Tan knew this and saw this as his power. Just as his runaway train youth was about to derail, his older brother Kim Won was about to break his own ground.

His brother’s resume listed many prestigious schools and degrees. Their father was sick in bed and like the natural changing of the seasons, Kim Won took over the actual running of the company and the CEO position and now has his own power. It was then that Tan realized the real prince was Kim Won. The real prince sent Tan to American to study, but in truth it was in exile.

In America, Tan felt at peace. There was nothing to get mad about, he smiled more, but it was only at night that he cried in the darkness. From 15 to 18 years old, the only friend by his side was loneliness. When he finally has a revelation, he wanted to go back to South Korea but he didn’t have the courage. He believes that his presence will only add to his brother’s unhappiness. He could’t go back, but he didn’t want to stay, and in this quagmire without an entrance or exit, he met a girl even more foreign than this distant land, Cha Eun Sang. :x

Cr:koalas