[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Park Sin Hye is Crowned Goddess of Part-Time Job

se54BD87.jpg

Park Sin Hye of The Heirs has been crowned goddess of part-time job.

The 23-year-old actress is starring as Cha Eun-sang, a girl born into poverty but still works hard through it, in SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama The One Who Wants To Wear The Crown, Bear The Crown – The Heirs (also known as The Inheritors, written by Kim Eun Sook, directed by Kang Sin Hyo, producted by Hwa & Dam Pictures) which will be premiered on October 9. The female lead Park Sin Hye role, male lead role Lee Min Ho and other talented young actors: Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ji Won, Kang Min Hyuk, f(x)’s Krystal, ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik, etc. will lead romantic story with much noise.
In the shooting, the actress dramatically transformed to heir of poverty, and she perfectly played working hard for her livelihoods with washing-up, pizza delivery and part-timer at a coffee shop, which showed the perfect character in extreme poverty.
Park Shin Hye kept a bright expression and set a good mood despite of the part time jobs were nothing short of hard labor which needed a concerted effort. Even before the actual shoot, Park Shin Hye interacted with the director to express the role naturally. Once filming began, she perfectly melted into her character for which she has studied and prepared.
“She is lovely actress from head to toe and naturally exudes bright and positive energy. The atmosphere mellows whenever she is around the set. Furthermore, the young lady is very meticulous and careful about her work all the time.” said the production company Hwa & Dam Pictures.
Source credit: http://www.ohkpop.com/128681/park-sin-hye-is-crowned-goddess-of-part-time-job

Info]

Tomorrow at 8:55(KST), before the pilot ep of Inheritors/Heirs is Lee Min Ho's interview during the press conference will be aired on SBS Night of TV Entertainment.
Next is on 10/14 at SBS 좋은아침 show, 9:20am (KST).
Last one is on SBS E! K Star News on 10/16 at 11pm (KST).

cr to Starhaus M
translated by Joyful_Minoz on twitter

by Joan MacDonald  Oct 08, 2013 10:38 AM EDT
class="cb b15" style="font-weight: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Why Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho Filmed In The U.S.

The Heirs 

Not only did Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye film some scenes from "The Heirs" in California but the drama is more American than you might imagine.

"The Heirs" is the first kdrama to be co-produced by an American company. It's a co-production between Hwa & Dam Pictures and the American online distributor of much kdrama magic, DramaFever.

"We came onboard as a co-producer because we helped the production find and secure financing, and our involvement did indeed have something to do with the shoot in LA," said Martina Lee of DramaFever.

The series will premiere this week in the U.S., Canada and Latin America only on DramaFever. The first episode will premiere internationally on SBS on Oct. 9. Each following week SBS and DramaFever will air two consecutive episodes for a total of 10 weeks.

Kdrama lovers may be seeing more co-productions in the future.

"In the coming months, and certainly into 2014, we'll be developing and co-producing more original made-for-web and broadcast-level programming," said Suk Park, DramaFever's co-founder and co-CEO.  "We're thrilled to be partnering with such a prominent international production team like Hwa & Dam Pictures on our first move into original content."

Does more American involvement in kdramas mean American fans will see more of the actors?

It's possible. While the actors are currently filming in Korea and don't have immediate plans to return to the U.S., a future promotional appearance is possible.

"We may have a surprise or two up our sleeves," said Martina Lee.

In the drama about the wealthy students of an elite school, rich heir Lee Min Ho falls for a poor girl played by Park Shin Hye. The cast also includes f(x)'s Krystal, Kang Min Hyuk, Kim Ji Won, Choi Jin Hyuk, Im Joo Eun, Kang Ha Neul and Park Hyung Sik. Kim Eun Sook, who wrote "Secret Garden" and "Gentleman's Dignity," is the screenwriter. Kang Hyo Shin, who directed "Tazza" and "Midas" is the director.

Lee Hong Ki of F.T. Island recently signed up to sing on the OST and more stars are sure to join in.

If an American company were ever going to co-produce a drama, this would definitely be a great one to start with. Interest is already so high. And DramaFever is well known to American fans. It has found a devoted audience abroad, with fans no less passionate those in Korea. A diverse group of viewers, 85 percent of whom are of non-Asian descent, these international fans have discovered Korean dramas in part thanks to increased availability of dramas and their fan communities online.

Source credit: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10811/20131008/why-park-shin-hye-lee-min-ho-filmed-u-s.htm

Oh gosh knowing the screenwriter for Secret Garden wrote for this drama series too makes me even more excited!! 

class="cb b15" style="text-align: left; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"by Joan MacDonald  Oct 07, 2013 10:28 AM EDT class="cb b15" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""The Heirs" Writer Says It's Not A Remake Of "Boys Over Flowers" 

At a press conference for the upcoming SBS series "The Heirs," the drama's writer and director finally spoke up about the speculation that the drama would be similar to the kdrama classic "Boys Over Flowers."

It was only natural that people would compare the two dramas. They both take place in an upscale high school. They both concern the love triangle between two wealthy young men and a poor girl who doesn't belong in their world of luxury. They both star Lee Min Ho.

When asked if he was aware of such speculation and if it bothered him, director Kang Shin Hyo, said the topic did not make him uncomfortable.

"I am conscious of the similarities," said Kang Shin Hyo. "But the best person for the role and the only one who could pull it off was Lee Min Ho. We didn't take anything else into consideration when we chose him."

Writer Kim Eun Sook, who also wrote "Secret Garden," is not as comfortable with the topic.

"If I was going to write a drama to imitate "Boys over Flowers, I would not have cast Lee Min Ho in it," said Kim. "It's because I was so confident that this would be a completely different and more entertaining story that I asked Lee Min Ho to play a high school student again."

Kim is convinced that once the show begins to air the comparisons will stop.

Lee Min Ho has also said in the past that his "The Heirs' character Kim Tan is quite different from BOF's spoiled F4 member Goo Jun Pyo.

"He's more complex," said Lee. "He thinks a lot."

According to Kang, Lee Min Ho has a good grip on this complex character.

"He's doing even better than we expected," said Kang. "We were surprised at the depth of emotional acting coming from such a young actor."

But then Lee Min Ho has come a long way from playing Goo Jun Pyo. He played an assassin in "City Hunter," an ambitious architect in "Personal Taste" and a time-traveling warrior in "Faith: The Great Doctor."

The "Gossip Girls"-style drama about students in an upscale high school also stars Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, f(x)'s Krystal Jung, Choi Min Hyuk, Kim Sung Ryeong, CNBlue's Kang Min Hyuk, ZE:A's Park Hyung Sik, Kim Ji Won, Kang Ha Neul, Jeon Soo Jin, and Im Joo Eun. It begins Oct. 9.

Source credit: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10784/20131007/heirs-writer-remake-boys-over-flowers.htm

Guest haodinh thi

[News] Park Shin Hye says 'Heirs' co-star Lee Min Ho is both a gentleman and an elementary school kid

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-park-shin-hye-says-heirs-co-star.html

[News] FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki to sing theme song for ‘The Heirs’

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-ft-islands-lee-hong-ki-to-sing.html

[News] Why Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho Filmed In The U.S

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-why-park-shin-hye-and-lee-min-ho.html

I'm out of drama's to watch since Good Doctor is done, I really hope that this Heirs/Inheritors will be my next one on the list. Looking forward to Shinhye and Minho together. I just hope that this will not be like the other youth dramas that only wants to showcase the cuteness of the actors instead of giving a drama with substance...
In addition, looking forward to Hongki's OST. I really hope that it will be as good as the OST in YAB since I loved all the OST in it. But I highly doubt that only FNC will produce songs in this drama since SM and Star Entertainment also has talents in this drama. I just hope that they will have a beautiful set of songs since it really helps in creating the mood...

Annyeong everyone :)

I will be joining in here to spazz starting from tomorrow. Wow you chingu deul are incredible, the drama has not even air yet and this thread has reached 331 pages. Definitely will be more than 1000 once this drama has started.

A shout out to my LMH crazed chingus @sia3 @LuvMinHo @maja @@tigereyespeppy @shengvang @azzurri @vangsweetie637 @adlyn13 @guadi @awesomeduck @lynlily @katymac @deyhra @Yoshikitty @WutHmone @berliansiahaan @Anomalous @violetts @tamta @dr25 @kappy @ad_fa @Adnana @mongray @Yuuni @farstrep @Gukja @pandaeve @Hanjae @wisteria7  @jasy @filchiny @myphim @mappyminho @mattie2012 @alekaonu @jerboa83 @rrmski @Krrypton @janecokie9 @bee_ipa  @laquetahodge @walkie-talkie

Let's meet tomorrow :)

Guest avanthye

Thankful message regarding Rice Wreaths to fans all over the world.

@star_lightangel

The rice wreaths amount from the big FCs already added up to 4000kg. So it could be more of 5000kg in total ^^
BWBaLv1CEAAHm7f.jpg

@ParkShinHye_USA

An Shinhye's anonymous fan had send 1 ton of rice wreaths to support 'Heirs'

RPR20131008030700353_01_i.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20131008n33393

@SH__007

The Power of Shinhye "Heirs" ? Best Actress in rice donates

20131007000559_0.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20131007n34911 http://www.kfhi.or.kr/Together/News/NewsView.asp?BoardSeqNo=7542

cr @SH__007

Rice wreaths will be donated to Korea Food for the Hunger International (KFHI) which Shinhye is one of their Goodwill Ambassador

http://www.kfhi.or.kr/Together/News/NewsView.asp?BoardSeqNo=7542