JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

1 hour ago, eunkookhye said:

haha mentioned yeh name when he and yjs played the game with balloon...

when yeh now making a comeback,her name being mentioned again..

Where does it mention YEH? It just mentions Jong Kook's past lovelines that might have been ruined but YJS literally says that Jong Kook will stay a bachelor forever. I really hope that's just a joke and YEH's dating Jong Kook but even in the show "The Manager" where YEH talks about getting butterflies in her stomach, there's no proof that she's talking about Jong Kook. I hope to see Jong Kook get married this year and heavily hoping it's to Yoon Eun Hye because no other woman will be loved by Jong Kook like YEH. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, luffy123abc said:

Where does it mention YEH? It just mentions Jong Kook's past lovelines that might have been ruined but YJS literally says that Jong Kook will stay a bachelor forever. I really hope that's just a joke and YEH's dating Jong Kook but even in the show "The Manager" where YEH talks about getting butterflies in her stomach, there's no proof that she's talking about Jong Kook. I hope to see Jong Kook get married this year and heavily hoping it's to Yoon Eun Hye because no other woman will be loved by Jong Kook like YEH. 

Link>>>https://dramacool.vc/omniscient-interfering-view-episode-139.html YEH is not talking about JK on that show ...she's talking bout ms.Lee YoungJa that makes her nervous/heart flutter ...watch EunHye part until the end then u will understand ...

I just realise !!!Coincidentally in RUNNING MAN they play that guessing games there are a words 'SCANDAL' and in THE MANAGER/Omniscient Interfering YEH manager say the words 'SCANDAL' too ...i guess this is how the world works whatever it is somewhere somehow YEH always connect to KJK,KJK always connect to YEH by coincidence ...world oh world ~~~:transforms:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

haha did mentioned yeh name

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, luffy123abc said:

yeah but that was only once in the guessing game. Her name didn't get mentioned any other time. 

Well, maybe 'again' what eunkookhye mean is in context members mentioned YEH name in RM not just in this episode.

And I think, Haha mention YEH name are subtle than it seem. First in MUD 2 weeks ago, then now. 

If we pay heed to YJS & Haha dialogs. What haha hear is, "meet someone", "3 syllables" & "Jong Kook", and then he said YEH name. In one sentence, "Jongkook has girlfriend, 3 syllables, then it's YEH".

Also we can see YJS worry and

contemplating whether use KJK relationships to explain or not, and if he's not hesitant, then "Jongkook, Eun Hye" are easier to convey "Scandal" word than using "meet someone" for me. (as we know, YJS, Haha were living witness for KJK biggest scandal) 

:sipsboba:

Edited by Core000
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/9/2021 at 2:04 AM, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

...pls check comment from dtec_conan ...they even released photo of HAHA copying KJK 'Of Course' games on the news & Jaesuk talking bout KJK romantic side on X-Men but RM didn't aired this part ...what happened ...can someone explain?:brokenheart:

In my opinion, simply Kocowa channel are not interested in KJK YEH ship. I don't remember ever about YEH referenced for RM clips in kocowa channel. Even clip YJS mention YEH on RM 524 not in Kocowa but shown on Snacks channel (which is Sbs channel). 

But if it's about why not aired on RM show, maybe just not funny enough nor impactful nor just too redundant. Let's be honest, around 2017-2019 YEH reputation quite low for SK people.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, Core000 said:

In my opinion, simply Kocowa channel are not interested in KJK YEH ship. I don't remember ever about YEH referenced for RM clips in kocowa channel. Even clip YJS mention YEH on RM 524 not in Kocowa but shown on Snacks channel (which is Sbs channel). 

But if it's about why not aired on RM show, maybe just not funny enough nor impactful nor just too redundant. Let's be honest, around 2017-2019 YEH reputation quite low for SK people.

didnt after that plagiarism issues and she take a break around that year 17-19..and just comeback recently..its good move not to aired that when she still on bad situation..

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, eunkookhye said:

didnt after that plagiarism issues and she take a break around that year 17-19..and just comeback recently..its good move not to aired that when she still on bad situation..

Yup, I agree with you. Actually she not completely break, she did Vs about her dog and drama, but lowly rated. :grimace:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

did RM members stop mentioning her after her scandal? If so, maybe they're just making fun of Jong Kook. Either JK is dating YEH or he's not dating anyone. Haha and the others pick on YEH and KJK because they're both single and they had a really nice loveline and they dated back then too. Remember guys, YEH went to Daniel Henney's movie premiere as his date in 2009. The timeline of KJK and YEH dating is kind of confusing. If she was cheating on him, that's awful but i don't think she cheated cause he still has feelings for her even now. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

did RM members stop mentioning her after her scandal? If so, maybe they're just making fun of Jong Kook. Either JK is dating YEH or he's not dating anyone. Haha and the others pick on YEH and KJK because they're both single and they had a really nice loveline and they dated back then too. Remember guys, YEH went to Daniel Henney's movie premiere as his date in 2009. The timeline of KJK and YEH dating is kind of confusing. If she was cheating on him, that's awful but i don't think she cheated cause he still has feelings for her even now. 

I think might they stoped to mention her as often as before not (just) because her "scandal", but that tweet campaign fans wished to see her in RM (at the end of 2015 was an RM vs. Xman special episode ep. 276) but YEH didn't appear in the show. There was lots of reference for the famous "ears covering" situation :-) 

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/korean-star-yoon-eun-hye-does-not-seem-keen-on-running-man-1

My favorite part from that episode ;-)

... also in 2017 January there was the famous "lie detector" part in RM ;-)

So even if they didn't mentioned so often, time to times came up her name during the last 5 years as well ;-)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

On 2/9/2021 at 9:36 AM, IliK said:

I think might they stoped to mention her as often as before not (just) because her "scandal", but that tweet campaign fans wished to see her in RM (at the end of 2015 was an RM vs. Xman special episode ep. 276) but YEH didn't appear in the show. There was lots of reference for the famous "ears covering" situation :-) 

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/korean-star-yoon-eun-hye-does-not-seem-keen-on-running-man-1

My favorite part from that episode ;-)

... also in 2017 January there was the famous "lie detector" part in RM ;-)

So even if they didn't mentioned so often, time to times came up her name during the last 5 years as well ;-)

Yes, xman episode memorable but sadly YEH not present, and question about KJK YEH relationships always ended with somewhat Vague answers. No acceptance nor Denial. 

If we look into RM 524,even YJS direct question ended up with no answer from JK. 

:smashes:

Edited by Berou
  • Like 2
  • Naughty 1

On 2/9/2021 at 1:01 PM, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

...10:05 she's mentioned HAHA name ...at least YEH remember HAHA voice even after so many years ...:please:

...10:05 she's mentioned HAHA name ...at least YEH remember HAHA voice even after so many years ...:please:

And YEH said she's like this song ...2017 song ...:cries:

recent video or old video?

Edited by Berou
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2021 at 1:01 PM, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

And YEH said she's like this song ...2017 song ...:cries:

Well it will be off if she cannot recognize Haha voice whose have unique sound. 

Talk about song she like. Just saw first line Lyric from preview, I immediately can relate. I mean, I already saw several occasions YEH share about song that talk about : Rain, hurtful memories, self weakness.

In 2019,YEH share Lyric from "Rain" song by Paul Kim, early 2021 she share "Monologue" by lim jisoo. Which is has same theme keywords as I mentioned above. 

Coincidencely, KJK - Forget me Not has same theme excluded Rain word in the lyrics. 

:smort:

Edited by Berou
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Forget me not is probably based on Yoon Eun Hye. Remember guys, he said in My Little Old Boy that he never felt the same way as he did with that one relationship. It could be YEH or it could be someone else. It's not Chae Rina because he's fully moved on. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

Forget me not is probably based on Yoon Eun Hye. Remember guys, he said in My Little Old Boy that he never felt the same way as he did with that one relationship. It could be YEH or it could be someone else. It's not Chae Rina because he's fully moved on. 

true,maybe yeh or he has another gf that he cant move on..but for sure its not chae rina..

• Like 1