JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

hi guys..i'm just watching "intimate note"...during the interview,oppa best friend hong hyung min asked him what kind of relationship he had with eun hye..why he need to ask a such question if he is oppa best's friend?? oppa is so closed and secretive person when it comes to relationship :)) maybe he wants to protect her woman :x but i still remember on how cha taehyun revealed oppa's secret about he went to america because of her women ;)
,i have read somewhere in 2011 said oppa was in singapore after his shooting RM in hongkong episode..and at the same time,eun hye was attended MAMA award which held in singapore..Is it coincidence or their plan to spent time together in oversea like they did in america ;)) =))

• Like 1

Hi! Im new here but i've been loving this couple since i knew Yoon Eun Hye in 2007. Just that im very introvert and don't post much in forums!

Lets see.. I started to love them in X-MAN! Legendary! Kim Jong Kook care and love for her was very obvious in xman. Really hope its real!

Guest jongeunkookhye

@claratenten its nice to hear that you had watched the Intimate note. KJK is very secretive about his relationships and seldom give hints that he is in a relationship. HKM might knew KJK's gf and just preferred to ask that question to tease him. As we all know, dragon brothers teases alot and we knew how the ONE WOMAN wants her relationship to be kept in private. If you have noticed during KJK's interviews where he makes revelations about his gf and stuffs, you really can tell he's really proud of it and when he have another interview that has follow-up questions about his gf, he usually clarify that it is his ex-gf or it has been in the past. If I remember it well, there was a time when he said he had a 5 year long relationship and then referred it to his ex-gf. then after a year, same question was asked he then said it is 6years long. So what does that mean?lols. He keeps on changing his answers time to time when asked about his relationships.

About KJK went to Singapore last 2011, i also heard of it but im not really sure about. But who knows?lolx

btw, last August 2011, When CTH guested in Healing Camp, KJK's message for CTH
"The first message is from his friend, Kim Jong Kook. He shares that he likes Cha Tae Hyun’s honesty. In contrast, he hates that Cha Tae Hyun is TOO honest and says whatever is on his mind. Kim Jong Kook wanted to hit Cha Tae Hyun a couple of times, but had to hold back."

so, if CTH is an honest person, does that mean all revelations made by him are true? and he even admitted he had been holding back his temper for CTH.
=))  =))  =))

Thanks @jongeunkookhye for the welcome. :)

In interviews since years ago, they had been hinting and telling others abt the good things their "partner" did. Seems like both of them are really in sync with each other.

When Eun Hye came to Singapore, i missed the chance to see her as im working and had no off days. Same goes to Jong Kook when he came in February. If i could see them, i would definitely ask abt them! =)) since i know both of them are fluent in English..

I read AF forum. Seems like there's many "secrets" that are not published right?

Guest jongeunkookhye

ainkimura said: Thanks @jongeunkookhye for the welcome. :)

In interviews since years ago, they had been hinting and telling others abt the good things their "partner" did. Seems like both of them are really in sync with each other.

When Eun Hye came to Singapore, i missed the chance to see her as im working and had no off days. Same goes to Jong Kook when he came in February. If i could see them, i would definitely ask abt them! =)) since i know both of them are fluent in English..

I read AF forum. Seems like there's many "secrets" that are not published right?

May i know the little secrets?

I know i may be new here but i really love them together! And i love Yoon Eun Hye especially. She's like a female idol for me. I really look up most to her!

Btw, are u the same one on twitter? JongYoonCouple twitter?

Guest jongeunkookhye

@ainkimura lols! even if i wanted to but i have no right to spread it. if you really want, you could ask them (AF) about those. sorry =((

@jongeunkook... i dont know why i choose to believe what CTH said =)) and you see oppa looked so shy and stop the gameright  after CTH marked him with the revealation..maybe the words come from his best friends which i believe he must know something between them :)
i noticed too when he was talking about his ex-gf in any interview..why i think oppa just want to play safe by saying his ex-gf which is actually he refers to his ONE WOM *delusional mode*
during the fanmeeting in singapore,oppa said it was his second time in singapore..so i guessed he must spent time together with unni in the last time..lalala~~ *delusional again* if not so,why he need to rush from hongkong to singapore??  [-X

Guest jongeunkookhye

claratenten said: @jongeunkook... i dont know why i choose to believe what CTH said =)) and you see oppa looked so shy and stop the gameright  after CTH marked him with the revealation..maybe the words come from his best friends which i believe he must know something between them :)
i noticed too when he was talking about his ex-gf in any interview..why i think oppa just want to play safe by saying his ex-gf which is actually he refers to his ONE WOM *delusional mode*
during the fanmeeting in singapore,oppa said it was his second time in singapore..so i guessed he must spent time together with unni in the last time..lalala~~ *delusional again* if not so,why he need to rush from hongkong to singapore??  [-X

@jongeunkook... oppa is really know how to keep his private life..sometimes i wish the dispatch will caught them like they did to other celebrities..kekekeke =))
LOL..i'm wrong cos i thought jongkook oppa gave haha oppa the bike :)) so oppa has new hobby right?? hehehe :D:D

Guest jongeunkookhye

@claratenten that im not sure if dispatch had caught them. KJK once said, he usually visits his gf on her apartment and he would always wear a cap to cover his face from the cctv and he sometimes landed on the wrong floor. =))  =))

Guest jongeunkookhye

@claratenten yes he also do that, dating inside his car.  :\">
@ainkimura she really knows how to carry herself on whatever she wears. :D
I think, it was during his FM in Singapore we heard him mention YEH and as for RM, they edit it out. :(( YEH had mention last January that she feels she's part of RM since they (YJS/HAHA) keeps teasing KJK about her. She even mentioned that if she would be a guest their loveline would be at its peak or it'll be alive again and people might tease them for another decade. Even in Gag shows, the covering of ears(x-man 40) is often used. YJS was right before, that it'll become a trend! =))
YJS, KHD, HAHA, PMS, PKL wants both of them to end up together :x   :x   :x
Hoping both finds their happiness. 

@jongeunkook... it's true we shipped them for a reason..it just not our hope to see them end up together but also their close friends who have a big name in the entertainment industry..indeed i believe they are the most happiest person if the news come true :x

Guest jongeunkookhye

@claratenten true, but there are alot of factors they need to consider IF they really are together. Though both are already on the right age to marry, and has been or have been frequently telling the media about marriage/to be in a relationship, there are people who seems to be so against to it (i bet they know who they are).

btw, havent you noticed recently, KJK seems to be very persistent towards YEH? In RM, his MNET interview (Nov2012 and Jan2013), and FM in SG. or am i just being delusional? =))   =))

I think, it was during his FM in Singapore we heard him mention YEH and as for RM, they edit it out. :(( YEH had mention last January that she feels she's part of RM since they (YJS/HAHA) keeps teasing KJK about her. She even mentioned that if she would be a guest their loveline would be at its peak or it'll be alive again and people might tease them for another decade. Even in Gag shows, the covering of ears(x-man 40) is often used. YJS was right before, that it'll become a trend! =))