JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Guest jongeunkookhye

yoon eun hye to be a guest in upcoming running man episode 

tumblr_m1r966WI571qex7dbo1_r1_500.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye, rumored girlfriend and love interest of singer Kim Jong Kook is finally going to be a guest on the extremely popular variety show, Running Man! Many fans both internationally and in Korea have been leaving comments on various websites begging for the actress and former singer to be a guest on the show, and it seems the PDs have been paying attention.

“We’ve been in contact with Yoon Eun Hye’s agency for a while, but she has been busy with other activities until now,” commented a PD on the show. “We’re very happy to finally announce her appearance on the show because we know the fans have been waiting for so long. Please look forward to the episode.”

cr: myfangirlhearthappyaprilfoolsday

hopinglastyearsfoolsdaycomestruethisyear

Guest vilmapatatag

here's another similar outfit taken December 2011.

"proofs says it all more than bubbles"

c: fb

Guest jongeunkookhye
Guest realcouplereal

hello fellas! its silent inhere
sory for dropping by in this thread

just want to share  FACTS (do not know if it will help, but i will post it anyway)

Heard about the Love Story of Andy Lau and his rumored Malaysian girlfriend Carol Chu?
Many rumors about the two  but Andy Lau ALWAYS denies his relationship with Chu. He never claimed to have relationship with Chu but  they got married last June 2008 and yet, Lau denies marriage rumors. Only admitted and apologizes to the public about his marriage last August of 2009.

It was said, reason behind about the denial of Andy Lau is to protect the girl. Andy was an idol, known as HongKong Superstar any girl that links to him may receive negative publicity that leads Andy to deny their relationship for 2 decades.  b-(

This scenario is simliar this couple Eun Hye and Jong Kook. I will not be surprised if they will admit soon. Netizens got used already about about the rumors ofhtem and is waiting for the two to admit publicly.  [-O<

Guest jongeunkookhye

thank you @realcouplereal for your POV. It sure does they have similar strategies about their relationships by denying it to the public.
here are some photos seen on YEH's wall
942072_1360156457456172_1504422577_n.jpg

253240_1360156517456166_145993293_n.jpg
answering the question with same answers.
cr:baidu

Guest jongeunkookhye

YEH hids her face with the stuff toy when KJK's was mentioned by Park Kyung Lim in Goong 1.5
kjji-1.jpg
cr: asianfanatics.net

Guest jongeunkookhye

things you may not know about Kim Jong Kook

20130222-kjk-01-jpg.jpg

Text and Photos: Joelle Chong

He is probably best known as 'Sparta' on the Korean variety Programme Running Man now, but do you know Korean artiste Kim Jong Kook is actually a veteran singer who debuted as one-half of the duo Turbo back in 1995? 

Kim Jong Kook shares some tidbits about himself which fans may not know of, during a 20-minute small group interview. 

He is perhaps the Korean variety programming, running from the top of the 'Spartan' have the most well-known. But the fact that Kim Jong-veteran duo debuted in 1995, was a member of the turbo is a singer.

Has an interview with Kim Jong Kook for 20 minutes, and you do not know the fans probably talked about it several

He takes notes of idol groups Big Bang and Super Junior.
One might remember that Kim Jong Kook once participated in variety programme Family Outing with Big Bang member Daesung and the pair was then nicknamed the 'Tiny Eyes Brothers'. 
Having debuted as a singer for more than 10 years now, we wondered what some of his thoughts on the current idol groups are 
"Thanks to media exposure and Technology, it's very different then and now. I'm very proud of them because they're doing so well and they're very well-trained and well-prepared. They are ready to perform anytime, "he said 
Kim Jong Kook then named Big Bang and Super Junior as he often juniors take note of and added, "Big Bang is very popular in Singapore and they're good in everything, including fashion. As for Super Junior, every member is unique in their own way. I think the groups these days are doing a superb job when it comes to showing their personalities. " 

He
will remember the 'Snow Bros' Idol Big Bang and Super Junior and friendly. variety program "Family Outing" Big Bang's Daesung and Kim Jong paired with the Since its debut more than 10 years as a singer, idol group, we had a question about his thoughts.

"Then and now, thanks to the media exposure, and the technology is much different. Practice hard and ready to go quite so good, and because they are proud of the performance at any time ready to have." 
Then, as a junior with a Kook Big Bang and Super Junior were discussed. "Big Bang is very famous in Singapore and excel in all things, even the fashion and all of the members have their own personality, Super Junior, recent years, this group is the best in humanity.

His favourite variety programme is Running Man .
Kim Jong Kook shared that he first went onto to variety programmes because this was common for Korean singers and that it gave him another platform to meet his fans. 
Having appeared on variety programmes including X-Man , Family Outing and Running Man , the 37-year-old picked Running Man as his favourite, with X-Man coming in a close second 
Kim Jong Kook had mentioned during the press conference that Running Man helped him gain a worldwide following 
X-Man means a lot to me because it's my first variety show and I had my first tastes of Recognition through that PROGRAMME. " 
And to the variety newbies who aimed to Carve out an equally successful career as Kim Jong Kook, the man advised, "Be hard -working and enthusiastic. With that, all other things would come naturally for them later on. Another important thing is, they need to know what the Audience wants from them. " 
So how much of him on TV is the real him 
Kim Jong Kook laughed and replied in English, "Very similar, and I'm really not that harsh Gwangsu (His cast mate on Running Man ). I just make things a little more interesting and exaggerated on TV, so that it's fun to watch. " 

This is his favorite variety program Running Man. 

Had a say about what Kook first entered vaudeville.

It was common for Korean artists, it also makes another opportunity to meet the fans listened to reason.

, While shining appearance on variety programs such as the 'X-Man', 'Family Outing', 'Running Man', Kim Jong Kook (37), cited as a favorite program, 'Running Man'. And accounted for the second 'X' at the top.

Kook 'Running Man' made ​​to get support from all over the world, gave in an interview, said: 
"X-Man has a lot of sense to me, because I was his first variety show starring the first taste of recognition through the program. 
gave the following advice to the accrue. ", and Kim Jong Kook and successfully moving forward a variety upstart.

In contrast, the point I want to emphasize posture, and passionate hard work imhara other things naturally followed. Comes

Need to know what viewers want from them is. "

Then how much of the real Kim Jong-TV in?

Kim Jong laughed and replied in English. "Very similar, and I'm really not that harsh Gwangsu. I just make things a little more interesting and exaggerated on TV, so that it's fun to watch., Are very similar. I actually do not treat heavily to the photoreceptor. More TV viewers can enjoy seeing it only make the situation funny and exaggerated. "

20130222-kjk-02-jpg-data.jpg

He thinks it's common sense to treat women right. 

Kim Jong Kook put out his seventh studio album Journey Home last year. 

If you look at the lyrics, there's a part where the man changed and a part where the man's good, (the part where the man's good) that's me. (Chuckles) The story isn't about me, it's a story that people can understand and relate to. " 

Despite having an image like Sparta on TV, Kim Jong Kook's only weakness is women. He gave an embarrassed grin and let on that he had always been like that since young, it had never been easy for him when it comes to women. 

"I think it's common sense to be good to women. It goes against my values ​​to be violent to them, "Kim Jong Kook said.

Kim Jong Kook think he would treat the precious women generalizations last year's 7th album, ' Journey Home ' was released.

We asked how similar men and the title song, "A man is not what" Kim said, he immediately replied.

Is the story lyrics, "I'm not a man, man changes are part man and part, the good part is, that's me., The story is not about me, people can understand and commonly associated "

Image on TV, such as Sparta, even though only one of Kim Jong-weakness is women. He smiled and seemed perplexed, and always have done since I was a kid, when it comes to women, is not an easy thing never 
be a threat to others, as opposed to the appearance of my own, in my opinion, I think that women well haejueoya to generalities. " Even though "

He speaks really good English,
Kim Jong Kook surprised everyone during the press conference when he replied questions posed to him in fluent English 
With curiosity piqued, we asked if he had taken up lessons in school. 
"No, no, no. My English is not that perfect. It's enough for (me) to hang out with my friends, but not enough for interviews, "Kim Jong Kook replied in English humbly, and added," I didn't study a lot when I was in school. I learnt English from the streets. I have some friends in the US and when I was in Turbo, my partner was from the US, so I learnt English, although not proper, then. "

Very well hasinda. 

We asked whether the received English lessons intrigued Kook throughout the interview in fluent English, surprised to answer all questions.

"No, no, no. My English is not that perfect. It's enough for (me) to hang out with my friends, but not enough for interviews. "

Lacking the interview well enough to be able to hang out with friends, "no, no, no, no, so my English is not perfect."

Kook humble answer in English was added.

"I didn't study a lot when I was in school. I learnt English from the streets. I have some friends in the US and when I was in Turbo, my partner was from the US, so I learnt English, although not proper, then. "

Did not study a lot when I was in school I learned English in the way of friends living in the United States and was a friend of my mates from the United States at the age of the turbo, so I'm English but was able to learn English properly. "

20130222-kjk-03-jpg-data.jpg

c: blog.naver.com

[출처] 4 things you may not know about Kim Jong Kook - 김종국에 대해 당신이 모르는 4가지|작성자 PAPITUS

hi jongeunkook..i love to read this thread because i am jyc shippers...before,i am silent reader..thanks for sharing information about joongyoon couple..i do really hope they're real couple in reality :x and i believe they're many silent reader outside here (include other shippers with YEH :)) )who keep waiting and watching your information..so keep it up!! and sorry for my poor english :D

Guest jongeunkookhye

claratenten said: hi jongeunkook..i love to read this thread because i am jyc shippers...before,i am silent reader..thanks for sharing information about joongyoon couple..i do really hope they're real couple in reality :x and i believe they're many silent reader outside here (include other shippers with YEH :)) )who keep waiting and watching your information..so keep it up!! and sorry for my poor english :D

jongeunkookhye said: claratenten said: hi jongeunkook..i love to read this thread because i am jyc shippers...before,i am silent reader..thanks for sharing information about joongyoon couple..i do really hope they're real couple in reality :x and i believe they're many silent reader outside here (include other shippers with YEH :)) )who keep waiting and watching your information..so keep it up!! and sorry for my poor english :D

Guest liliesdarmawan

Hiiii JYC,thanks for your information about jongyoon couple,I really love them,every day I look this forum..Soory for my poor english..

Guest shobe11

Couple Clothes???hehehehe
2009- YEH during the wrap up party of MFL; KJK on Jang Hyuks Movie premiere Penthouse Elephant   :)   :)
08d8cf1b0c72aad4af5133ae.jpg2010090900262145770173.jpg12551052422009101001204.jpg

Guest shobe11

reposting from KJK thread! thanks @jklove_07   :)jklove_07 said:Gosh, he talks non-stop in radio shows now.. in Kim Bum Soo's one especially :P
okay, here's the summary...
it's going to be looooonnnnnggg :P

KIM BUM SOO's Dreaming Radio
So basically, the whole format was that between KJK and Kim Bum Soo, whoever got the most votes for the several polls they held during the hour, their song would be played in reward to be promoted. The listener's SMS messages was counted as the votes. 

The first poll was:
You saw your little sister walking home with a guy you haven't seen before. Just before they arrive at your house, they walk towards a cornered alleyway and later they come out with their faces blushed. 
Who might have been the sister's boyfriend?

1. Kim Jong Kook
2. Kim Bum Soo

Some of the funny reasons why they picked on whoever...
-KJKMy sister's name is Yoon Eun Hye. (KBS was saying 'that is so old, why are you two keep getting linked together? and KJK was saying 'No it's alright, since she's doing so well now. I'm happy with it, I'd like us to be keep getting linked)
-KBSI don't think KJK would go in the corner to kiss his gf, I think he would just do it straight in your face.
-KBSbecause I won't be able to do anything if my sister's bf was KJK
-KBSI think KBS would give me more pocket money than KJK.
-KJKbecause he looks more innocent compared to KBS. (KJK was surprised to hear someone actually said he looks innocent lol)
-KJKbecause I went to the same primary school with him. JongKook, hurry up and get married.
(KJK was like... Aiya, you're 35 and you're sending sms to radio shows? Wonder what he's been up to these days?)

KJK won this first poll. :)
Btw, the song KJK wanted to play was Letter, but the staff got confused with Letter in his 4th album, so they played like the intro of the song :P they ended up cutting the song in between and then played the right song LOL

Second poll:

You have committed a very big mistake. So big that you deserve a decent punch. If you were to get hit today, who would you rather get punched by?
1. Kim Jong Kook
2. Kim Bum Soo

-KBSreminds me of the past when I got bashed by a KJK look-alike. (KJK said, 'I wonder why people who look like me are always causing troubles lol)
-KJKI think he can punch me so that I can take days off school
-KJKif I get punched by KBS, I think I'll fight back
-KJK, I don't think he would hit girls. (KJK: You're clever. Of course I never hit girls. Why would people hit girls)
-KJKI'd like to fight with KJK. (KJK: Tell me your phone number. Does it start with 010?)
-KJKhe's my favourite oppa. So I'll be so happy even if I get punched by him. Who knows, if I faint, he might piggyback me.
-KJKbecause I'm your fan. Can you hit me with your lips? (ROFL)
-KJK, jongkook oppa please please sing 'Because I love you' in the upcoming concert! (KJK: What is this? So random. Does this person mean that he/she wants to get hit while 'Because I love you' is playing?)
-KBSI think KJK would hit once short and sweet, but I think KBS would just keep hitting and pinching me like a sissy. (KJK: Actually when I caused trouble, my mum would hit me and then go back to the kitchen or whatever, and then later, she would come back and hit me again, and again. So I asked her when I was older, why was she like that to me, and then she said that whenever she thought about it, she got angry so she had to keep coming back to hit me)

KJK won this poll too :)

Oh after this, he got told off to speak slower, but both Kim Bum Soo and KJK was like.. 'we can't, whenenver JongKook comes to our show, we have to talk a years worth. I have alot to say since I hardly go on radio shows.'

The third poll was about the last scene in Titanic, where Jack and Rose are in the water holding onto the debris of the boat. Jongkook lost this one, so KBS's song was the ending song for the show.

KJK kept talking and talking so that he would earn more time for himself and KBS's song would get cut lol 

Gosh sorry this is so detailed... lol
I'll post Ock Joo Hyun's summary later.. tehehe

i'm curious to know if they're still in contact with each other :-? because last year, yoo jae suk keep bringing up YEH'S name in running man :D why he has to mention YEH's name if there is nothing between them..i guess there's really something fishy going on about them..that why jaesuk always teasing him :x

Guest shobe11

hahaha..i hope so @claratenten...hehhee...Of all KJK's lovelines YJS chose YEHs name to tease KJK...hahaha

Guest shobe11

reposting from KJK's thread! thanks @nicha1980  Family Outing Guests: Cha Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk
nicha1980 said:
Just briefly translation from this week FO when Cha Tae Hyun teasing KJK about his wife (gf) (?)...

@ KJK's jumping part...

CTH to KJK 'Say something to your wife before you go.' 

and then everyone quiet for a second and YSJ goes 'Everything gets revealed when he's here.' 

CTH : 'Sister-in-law has been patient for a long time now.'

YJS : 'You think you can hide it forever?'

MC Yoo asks CTH 'Since when did he keep it quiet?'

CTH: 'It's been long.'

MC Yoo: 'Oh really?'

CTH : 'I helped him alot when he was going through a tough time.'

CTH: 'I mean who uses honorifics to Hyori?'

KJK: 'You're dead when I come back.'

CTH: 'You're saying that to your wife?'

@ First house scene.(evening)

MC Yoo to CTH : You said kjk has a secret?

CTH : Oh sister in law?

KJK : Ah people will really think that way if you say like that.

CTH : I think he got married in USA?

Hyori & MC Yoo: So that's why he goes to USA so often?

YJS: Is she an immigrant there?

KJK: Ah .. I'm going to die because of you.

@ Chestnuts Picking...

CTH: We're picking chestnuts in this middle of the night??

KJK: Ahh we came all the way up but no chestnuts?

CTH: Let's just go.

KJK: Where you going?

CTH: We have to get the nuts..From next door or whatever.

[KJK's complaining still]

CTH: It's coz you met Jaesuk hyung before and dragged our time.

[Friends or whatever..They are fighting..]

KJK: Let's ask over there.

CTH: We went nut picking at this night but there are no nuts.

Shopkeeper: We have chestnuts here.

CTH: You have nuts here? And the trees don't have nuts?

CTH: We came out from the house just next door, and went all the way up to pick nuts but there were no nuts.

KJK: I told him we should just buy it from the town but this guy kept saying we have to go up.

CTH: Please give us some chestnuts. 

KJK: Look, it's even peeled.

Shopkeeper: We also have unpeeled ones.

KJK: Remove the packing and get rid of the evidence.

KJK: We've picked and peeled these nuts okay?

After they arrived the house...

YJS: So you've peeled the nuts?

KJK: Yeahh we saw a boar in the bush.

CTH: The boar was looking at me like this from over there and there was this snake next to JK's leg .
We didn't know whether to catch the boar first or the snake and then we just ended up buying the nuts.

KJK: I told you to talk about the snakes.

CTH: Has anyone seen a boar before? Wow i come here and see a boar for the first time in my life.

Credit jklove_07 for translation...

Guest jongeunkookhye

Eunnie unni did not hide. All is well today!

Have a nice day folks!

BKXZTVuCQAAicpl.jpgBKXZITsCEAA8T05.jpgBKXZh34CQAAyKjc.jpgBKXbQAOCMAE8TEX.jpg
c: YEH's twitter