JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

On 12/28/2022 at 8:21 AM, eunkookhye said:

Did anyone notice Jae Suk stop mentioning YEH name and he also stop pushing SA loveline. Wonder why.

Yes, I'm just talking about it with my shipper friend now  ;-)

Well, when Jae Suk was in Jong Kook YT vlog he mentioned her without saying her name out and said that JK forbid him to mention her ;-)

He might didn't push RM LL because they played out their "bromance" with JK and they earned the Best couple award for that ;-)

Also in the first episode of RM this year, the awards mentioned at the opening, and So Min acted funny as she want a BC award with JH, while JK and JS said that chemistry and actions have to be genuin and show affection natural way (mentioned momens' videos under spoiler)

Spoiler

My opinion about why this change, it could be either nothing there or has such real relationship  between JK and JH, or might there is something with YEH and JK and they don't want to make too much attention in any case, or just they see that kind of things doesn't work for RM raising the viewership ... anything is possible ... we can just guessing and observing as always ;-)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 1:43 PM, IliK said:

Yes, I'm just talking about it with my shipper friend now  ;-)

Well, when Jae Suk was in Jong Kook YT vlog he mentioned her without saying her name out and said that JK forbid him to mention her ;-)

He might didn't push RM LL because they played out their "bromance" with JK and they earned the Best couple award for that ;-)

Also in the first episode of RM this year, the awards mentioned at the opening, and So Min acted funny as she want a BC award with JH, while JK and JS said that chemistry and actions have to be genuin and show affection natural way (mentioned momens' videos under spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

My opinion about why this change, it could be either nothing there, or has such a real relationship  between JK and JH, or might there is something with YEH and JK and they don't want to make too much attention in any case, or just they see that kind of things doesn't work for RM raising the viewership ... anything is possible ... we can just guessing and observing as always ;-)

I think JaeSuk stop mentioning YEH name after she appeared in Hangout With Yoo. And the CEO from YEH agency told Jaesuk to take responsibility and YEH Ceo watch JaeSuk closely. And did you know what happened to YEH now? I heard she had a new issue recently

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...