JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Spoiler

YEH got emotional (at 4:25)

YEH's dance part start  at 7:00

Spoiler

The song she danced for is "Hey Mama" by David Guetta ...

Be my woman, girl, I'mma
Be your man
Be my woman, girl, I'll
Be your man
Yes I be your woman
Yes I be your baby
Yes I be whatever that you tell me when you ready
Yes I be your girl, forever your lady
You ain't never gotta worry, I'm down for you baby
Best believe that when you need that
I'll provide that you will always have it
I'll be on deck keep it in check
When you need that I'mma let you have it
You beatin' drum like dum di di dey
I love the dirty rhythm you play
I wanna hear you calling my name
Like hey mama mama hey mama mama (Hey)

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2022 at 8:18 AM, IliK said:

Hide contents

YEH got emotional (at 4:25)

YEH's dance part start  at 7:00

Reveal hidden contents

The song she danced for is "Hey Mama" by David Guetta ...

Be my woman, girl, I'mma
Be your man
Be my woman, girl, I'll
Be your man
Yes I be your woman
Yes I be your baby
Yes I be whatever that you tell me when you ready
Yes I be your girl, forever your lady
You ain't never gotta worry, I'm down for you baby
Best believe that when you need that
I'll provide that you will always have it
I'll be on deck keep it in check
When you need that I'mma let you have it
You beatin' drum like dum di di dey
I love the dirty rhythm you play
I wanna hear you calling my name
Like hey mama mama hey mama mama (Hey)

Her Hey Mama Dance was cool! :Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gym Jong Kook new video with english sub ...  MBTI test with So Min (who coinsidently has the same MBTI than YEH's  ;-) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

funny and interesting example ;-) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 6/23/2022 at 6:32 PM, IliK said:

Did you watch Problem child in house ep 183 ?! ;-) Should be, least the first 20 minutes ... Xman, Eun Hye mentioned ! :-) 

https://news.sbs.co.kr/sbsstar/endPage.do?news_id=N1006796721

I still haven't watched it but saw a Vietnamese article. Seemly KJK try to propose and boost her to marry? 

KJK said he didn't decline a rumour and believed that would help the public forget his loveline. And then he said the loveline would be dead if he and YEH got married in real life. OMG I wonder why he said such???!! Marry with him or who?

Then he continued why YEH didn't marry? 

What do you think, guys?

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/10/2022 at 12:52 AM, ariij said:

I visit this forum every now n then , I was really upset bcz there was no activity here lately em sure there must b many like me out there #KimYoonForeva

Even though this forum seems like it's already sinking. But I'm glad on Youtube there are many JYC active supporter who still supports this couple. 

On 9/13/2022 at 10:15 AM, Kook eun kim yoon said:

Even though this forum seems like it's already sinking. But I'm glad on Youtube there are many JYC active supporter who still supports this couple. 

Speaking as a longtime shipper (think it's been 15 years) I think most of us are just happy that they most likely dated before(99% confirmed based on the similarity of stories regarding the notebook of messages). If the stories are true, then it's true that they've also broken up (which coincides with KJK's character of how you should avoid your ex, and how painfully the two of them just somehow avoids attending the same event/show).  

From KJK's latest YouTube video, YJS mentioned that he forbid him from mentioning YEH anymore so I don't think we'll see any more teasing/tidbits on Running Man. 

Of course since both are not yet married, we can always hope. But 15 years since I've been shipping, I'll be lying if I said my hope isn't dying haha. 

I just hope the two of them continue to live their happiest lives, regardless of whether they're dating each other or not. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 4:22 PM, inacrisis said:

Speaking as a longtime shipper (think it's been 15 years) I think most of us are just happy that they most likely dated before(99% confirmed based on the similarity of stories regarding the notebook of messages). If the stories are true, then it's true that they've also broken up (which coincides with KJK's character of how you should avoid your ex, and how painfully the two of them just somehow avoids attending the same event/show).  

From KJK's latest YouTube video, YJS mentioned that he forbid him from mentioning YEH anymore so I don't think we'll see any more teasing/tidbits on Running Man. 

Of course since both are not yet married, we can always hope. But 15 years since I've been shipping, I'll be lying if I said my hope isn't dying haha. 

I just hope the two of them continue to live their happiest lives, regardless of whether they're dating each other or not. 

Not gonna lie, after reading what you said, it just makes me feel regret not knowing them earlier. But I agree that all of us are just happy to know that they probably had a relationship in the past. 

Until one of them married, my hope for this couple will remain the same. Even though this forum is dead, I will be active on Youtube and other Social Media platforms to support our couple..

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 10/5/2022 at 2:04 PM, eunkookhye said:

Not gonna lie, after reading what you said, it just makes me feel regret not knowing them earlier. But I agree that all of us are just happy to know that they probably had a relationship in the past. 

Until one of them married, my hope for this couple will remain the same. Even though this forum is dead, I will be active on Youtube and other Social Media platforms to support our couple..

We might say it's not dead yet ... just sleeping ;-) 

• 2 weeks later...