[Drama 2013] The Queen of Office / God of the Workplace 직장의 신

Guest facing

Yahneeh. What i can understand is that they get the subs from kbsworld that is then ripped by ADSkingofbeer. Only when the srt is ripped and uploaded, only then the drama with subs is available for us to see. As for now, i think srt for ep 3 & 4 r not available yet. We have to practice patience. I don't know about subs for other languages.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newmario. That was a touching part of ep 10. Imagine u spend your live at the workplace where u make a livelihood to support family and meeting friends supporting one another. That's the reality of a worklace. QOO sure won't miss the issue like this. Makes you wonder what kind of values you share and attain at your workplace.

Hehe yes yahneeh. Same with me. I think the fact that this drama is so funny but we international fans can only understand what they're saying if it is subbed probably contribute to why here are not many comments. About the actors' facial expressions and gestures, they' re just as funny as beyond words could say, that should be seen to see how funny they are. Like words cannot describe how absurd janggyujik's moves were when he imitated miss kim's salsa.

Guest linakyon

@antisocialnot Thank you! Seeing the way Gyujik laughed I was thinking it had another meaning xD @minah_00 ahh the salsa scene...as you said words can't describe =))Gyujik has already fallen under Miss Kim charms...that was quick xD oh well maybe not that quick since he fell for her on the airplane =))
I wonder what Miss Kim will do after the kiss..When he tried to touch her legs he received a slap, so what she'll do this time? :))

yahneeh. yes, do watch it and spazz with us here..
linakyon. i think jang gyu jik and miss kim will be so good together.., they always have interesting thing to say between one another. i think they suit one another too.until up to ep 4, jang gyu jik with his great ideas, miss kim with her great executions.
king2. thanks for the info. that means the subs for ep3 is now ready.. off to download.

I was planning to watch this for Kim Hye Soo and was waiting for subs.  The drama is funny so I enjoy it quite a bit.  I've never been a OJH's fan and his hair gets on my nerve but I guess it serves its purpose.  He's being an arrogant jerk so far, cutting down on the women.  I love to see him kneeling before Ms Kim and gets a whipping or two from her.  Miss Kim rules.

In ep 3, when they mentioned their competition hired Cha Chi soo/Jung Il Woo (from Flower Boy Ramen Shop), I lost it.

@shinobu
I liked Oh Ji Ho in Fantasy Couple when he acted with Han Ye Seul - that was a really good drama, and funny to boot.  Like you, I don't like his cabbage patch hairdo in this series.

Does anyone feel that Miss Kim sometimes gives the vibes of a Stepford wife? Her expressions, her gaze, her insistence that she not be touched... it's as though the emotions have not reached her heart. Is she bionic, I wonder?

glad to see more are interested in this drama, sure one of the best comedy at the moment, I like the pace and chemistry with all the casts, and also the directing and editing part.

기사 이미지

기사 이미지

Article

기사 이미지

Article

Is Mr Ko, really resign? I really like his character

기사 이미지

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-kim-hye-soo-s-rumor-spreads-in-the-queen-of-office-55533.html

Kim Hye-soo expressed Kim Ki-chun as 'a load' and the rumor spread in the office.

On the tenth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "The Queen of Office", Moo Jeong-han (Lee Hee-joon) asked Hwang Gap-deuk (Kim Eung-soo) to have lunch with him.

During lunch, Moo Jeong-han went on praising Ko Jeong-do (Kim Gi-cheon). He wanted to stop Ko Jeong-do from being fired. Hwang Gap-deuk asked him, "Is it only you who thinks like that or do the others think the same way too?"

Hwang asked all the members of the team to gather. He asked Gye Kyeong-woo (Jo Kwon) and Jeong Joo-ri (Jeong Yu-mi) about Ko Jeong-do. They complimented him about his personality and snugness rather than his work abilities.

Miss Kim (Kim Hye-soo) shocking said, "Ko is like 'a load' to this team".

She continued, "He lacks computer skills, he isn't punctual and he's been drunk or hung-over during work hours many times". Hwang nodded his head in understanding. Other people couldn't get up from their seats to go back to work but Miss Kim was cool about it.

I really..really like this drama. Despite of all the skills, Ms. Kim choose to be a contractor, I think this is because she doesn't want to build emotional attachment to the peers, workplace which I believe she once had before the fire incident.

I am glad that Ms. Kim pointed out Ko's 'weaknesses', that is the brutal fact and part of being a family is acknowledging the weakness and others should receive that as a wake up call to improve in the future.

Soleram. do u think a contract worker like this exists? Just like Rubysing says, " gives the vibes of a Stepford wife" hehe.. Actually, i still don't get the fire incident. Was it because of that incident that she acquires 124 skills?
Samzz. i agree with u. Definitely one of the best comedies that i've been waiting in years.. However, i still have doubt at the end of the drama, what will happen? because funny dramas always become mellow at the end of it. i hope this will not be the case.

http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=35099&idxType=News&trendKeyword=
From this article it says that "An additional program, titled, Miss Kim’s X Files will also be broadcasted, showing behind the scenes footage and blooper reels from the show"
Does anyone know whether the X files has already aired?

finally watched first episode!!! and so far i like it... A Lot :)i'll be watching slowly, because subs came so late and so slowly too!!! :(after Fantasy Couple (wich i love) i'm happy to see a OJH drama (perm and all) though i think he looks thin. looking forward to see his romance with Miss Kim developsLove the 6pm thing.. haha i wish i could do the same... as much as many coworkers always fly when 4:30 pm comes, i've never could... sigh 

New poster at Soompi although I have been reading the posts of past and current dramas.  QOO compelled me to get a login to join this thread to show my support for this drama.   Have been watching this drama since it aired in April - the raw versions and am now catching up with the Eng subs.  Even without the Eng subs - each episode had me LOL with all the office colleagues' antics and Ms. Kim's philosophy of being a temp!  The music and funny expressions sometimes says it all about the scene.  Started to watch this drama for Oh Ji Ho and Lee Hee Joon (loved him in Unexpected You).  So tickled to see both female and male leads wearing funky hairstyles to match their characters!  I'm an international fan and hope that drama maintains its consistent ratings in Korea.  Hope they maintain the funny as they add the emotional change/dynamics layer of the workplace - permanent vs temp.

I'm wandering into raws territory since I can't help my damn self.  They had the stapling competition and Miss Kim purposely lost.  Cabbage Head then confronted her and asked her why.  He even asked if it's because she likes him in which she denied.)  Then the flowers petals came down the Cabbage Head kissed Miss Kim.  Now Cabbage Head has fallen for Miss Kim and obviously Miss Kim probably liked him for quite some time.  If a woman let a man kisses her, it's a pretty damn big clue that she likes him. 

"Everyone thinks they're special like the Christmas tree.  Little do they know that they're only one of the many lights on the Christmas tree and that the special one like the Christmas tree is Miss Kim."

@minah_00,....if in the real world there is a contractor/part-timer like Ms. Kim, he/she should be in the Guiness Book of Records :). I am looking forward to the Ms. Kim X files.., it will be fun.

I am following this drama through KBSW and in the last episodes I couldn't help laughing when Jo Kwon is considered as a pervert by the woman sitting next to him in the bus just because he couldn't believe his eyes there is someone swimming in Han River and that is Ms. Kim.

Archived