[Drama 2013] The Queen of Office / God of the Workplace 직장의 신

Guest facing

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

RATING EP7@ AGB

MBC Gu Family Book 14.4% (Seoul 17%)
KBS God of the Workplace 14% (Seoul 14.1%)
SBS Jang Ok Jung [not in top 20] 6.9% (Seoul 7.4%)

CR: AGB

RATING EP7@ TNmS

MBC Gu Family Book 13.3% (Seoul 15.4%)
KBS God of the Workplace 13.6% (Seoul 14.9%)
SBS Jang Ok Jung [not in top 20]  (Seoul 9.5%)

CR: TNmS

Guest NEWMARIO

"The Queen of Office" Jeong Yoo-mi cries

Source | 2013/04/22 | 16 views | Permalink |

photo303465.jpg

Jeong Yoo-mi connected with the painful fact of today's youth employment.

On the seventh episode of the KBS 2TV drama "The Queen of Office" on the 22nd, Jeong Joo-ri (Jeong Yoo-mi) tried so hard to become a permanent employee and even did errands like buying cigarettes for the superior.

However, tired of this kind of life, Joo-ri lied to work that her mother had been in a car accident and went for another interview her friend set her up with.

Miss Kim had business to open Joo-ri's computer this day and she found out that Joo-ri was at an interview. Miss Kim rode her bike to Joo-ri and asked her for her password.

Miss Kim looked her up and down and criticized her about her password but Joo-ri said, "What did I do wrong? You say being a permanent worker is being a slave but some people are desperate to be a permanent".

Joo-ri's tears here reflected on the truth of today's youth employment and connected with the viewers.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

CR: HANCINEMA.NET

Guest NEWMARIO

Rating Ep8@AGB:
MBC Gu Family Book: 15.8%(+1.4) Seoul 18.3%(+1.3)KBS God of the Workplace: 14.6%(+0.6) Seoul 13.9%(-0.2)SBS Jang Ok Jung not in top 20: 7.5%(+0.6) Seoul 7.8%(+0.4)
cr:AGB

Rating Ep8@TNmS:
MBC Gu Family Book: 14.2%(+0.9) Seoul 16.5%(+1.1)KBS God of the Workplace: 13.2%(-0.4) Seoul 14.6%(-0.3)SBS Jang Ok Jung not in top 20: 8.3%(+0.6) Seoul 9.7%(+0.2)
cr:TNmS

all4movies said: Oh dear.  I loved the original japanese drama but it looks like they took a lot of unfortunate artistic license with the korean version.  First of all, I don't like Kim Hye Soo.  I don't think she suits this kind of role.  Especially with the fugly hair style they gave her.  What's with that?  I can deal with Oh Ji Soo's unflattering curly mop over KHS's rug on her head.  
I guess I won't be watching this.

Hello, I am joining this thread now after seeing the 1st and 2nd episode of this drama from KBSW. So far, I kind of enjoy the drama, it is light, funny, a bit OTT but it's ok due to the genre.

I think overall OJH acting is improving from the last time I see him in Chuno.

Just wondering why this thread is a bit quiet for a drama with 14% rating....it is not bad..., hope more people will join.

Archived