[Drama 2013] The Queen of Office / God of the Workplace 직장의 신

Guest facing

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tureready

Now Available To Download At FreeKoreanDramas 
EPISODE E05

[RS,HF,DF,FC,UB,BS,FR,RG,HP,GU,FD],[FileFactory,YandexDisk,Mega,2Shared,Zippyshared] -  [720p-KOR]-[350MB-AVI]

Guest NEWMARIO

[Ratings: Mon, 04.15.13] ‘Gu Family Book’ and ‘God of the Workplace’ Bicker for First

2013-04-16 10:10  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Honghttp://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif icon_issue_1.gif
ratingtweettweet2tweetGo to Forum    0  |   Reply  0Monday is back and the ratings battle continues to be fierce between MBC’s Gu Family Book and KBS’ God of the Workplace

Last week, the difference was by 0.1 percent. On Monday night, that difference grew to 0.2 percent, but because the numbers are so small, it’s still uncertain who will end up being number one for the rest of the series. 

Gu Family Book managed to take the lead, but the numbers weren’t that high for the first appearances of Lee Seung Gi and Suzy, meaning God of the Workplace is putting up a good fight. 

Meanwhile, the Kim Tae Hee/Yoo Ah In power isn’t working, as SBS’ Jang Ok Jung once again fell. 

28601135.jpg

Monday, April 15, 2013

Dramas

8:15 PM

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim 28.2

10:00 PM

1. MBC Gu Family Book 13.6

2. KBS God of the Workplace 13.4

3. SBS Jang Ok Jung 7.9

Variety

1. KBS Hello 10.6

2. SBS Healing Camp 7.0

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC, KBS

Guest NEWMARIO

RATING EP6 @ AGB(Nationwide)

MBC - Gu Family Book 15.1%
KBS2 - God of the Workplace 14.2%
SBS - Jang Ok Jung 7%

cr: AGB

Guest NEWMARIO

[Ratings: Tues, 04.15.13] The Gap Grows Larger with ‘Gu Family’ in the Lead

2013-04-17 09:32  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Honghttp://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif icon_issue_1.gif
ratingtweettweet1tweetGo to Forum    0  |   Reply  0We’re finally seen that gap we’ve been waiting to see.

On Tuesday night, MBC’s Gu Family Book took the lead with a solid 1.1 percent difference with second place, KBS God of the Workplace. With Lee Seung Gi and miss A Suzy’s appearances, viewers are slowly starting to lean towards the MBC drama.

However, God of the Workplace also saw a great increase from its previous episode, so perhaps the battle is quite over just yet. 

Meanwhile, SBS’ Jang Ok Jung sadly continues to fall. 

86395030.jpg

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dramas

8:15 PM

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim 28.2

10:00 PM

1. MBC Gu Family Book 13.6->15.1

2. KBS God of the Workplace 13.4->14.2

3. SBS Jang Ok Jung 7.9->7.0

Variety

1. KBS 1 VS 100 7.2

2. KBS Neighborhood Variety and Sports 6.5

3. MBC Cultwo Veranda Show 5.8

4. SBS Incarnation 4.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC

Guest NEWMARIO

"The Queen of Office" Kim Hye-soo's obsession with pants

Source | 2013/04/16 | 11 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo301380.jpg

Why does Miss Kim only wear long pants?

On the sixth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "The Queen of Office", Miss Kim reacted sensitively to her legs.

Miss Kim spilled juice on her pants at a home shopping meeting with her clients. Her pants were wet. The employee who spilled it apologized and offered her shorter pants to change into. When Miss Kim asked for longer ones and they didn't have any, she politely refused to wear them and just wiped down her pants with napkins.

Jang Gyu-jik (Oh Ji-ho) thought suspiciously of this and asked if she had thick legs. Moo Jeong-han (Lee Hee-joon) didn't pay much attention to what he said but Jang Gyu-jik held onto his suspicion as he said again, "She wore a long skirt too".

Apparently Miss Kim was fired from a previous job after being presented in a mini skirt incidence with a co-worker.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

CR: HANCINEMA.NET

Guest janezio

Miky88 said: Kinda sad that there aren't yet any subtitles for this show...i really want to see it because it looks quite fun but still waiting for english srt to understand it better

Guest yuree

JCSF said: Miky88 said: Kinda sad that there aren't yet any subtitles for this show...i really want to see it because it looks quite fun but still waiting for english srt to understand it better

I wasn't going to watch this but kept hearing good reviews so I gave it a try. OMG I just finished watching the first episode and it is one of the funniest pilot episodes I have ever seen! I literally laughed out loud at multiple scenes (especially the PPAMA head comment and the 6 o'clock classical music cue lol). I hope the rest of the drama doesn't lose the hilarity of the first episode.

Seriously, this is one of the best dramas out right now (the other is tvN's <Nine>). MUST WATCH.

Guest janezio

scout said: I wasn't going to watch this but kept hearing good reviews so I gave it a try. OMG I just finished watching the first episode and it is one of the funniest pilot episodes I have ever seen! I literally laughed out loud at multiple scenes (especially the PPAMA head comment and the 6 o'clock classical music cue lol). I hope the rest of the drama doesn't lose the hilarity of the first episode.

Seriously, this is one of the best dramas out right now (the other is tvN's <Nine>). MUST WATCH.

Archived