• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES!! 5 PM?!?!!? AWESOME!! Hahaha... I can definetly go now. (:

--editt

KTN Ballroom

4675 River Green Parkway

Duluth, Georgia 30096

is this the place?? hehe now im more motivated =) lol its not suprising its in duluth though freaking korea town ^-^ haha

Are you sure that that's the place?? o___O If it is, it's only like... 10 minutes away ^^

Guest annabeelee

Are you sure that that's the place?? o___O If it is, it's only like... 10 minutes away ^^

yeah thats the thing i just googled it i have absolutly NO idea if it is or not~~ im just waiting for a second...lol

can you go to just watch?

lol; sorry if it seem like a stupid question but I'm just interested in the tryout,, and because I'm already planning a business major

:P

Guest moo_cowz_1

...I got accepted for the audition but i'm not sure if I should go i'm scared. and besides i'm ugly good luck to ppl that are going. but should i go or not??

^ Come~ I'm scared too... besides .. it's like a .000001 percent chance I'll make it but i'm just going for the experience. >.<

If i can go, You can go. lol

^ Come~ I'm scared too... besides .. it's like a .000001 percent chance I'll make it but i'm just going for the experience. >.<

If i can go, You can go. lol

Hahahha~ I AM going. ^^" I'm so excited too... Hey, even though you have such a small percentage in making it, it's still something right? Maybe that .000001% chance can turn into the 100%~ You never know.

(:

Guest annabeelee

seems to me thay arent really replying the application for the ppl in atl~~ and can anyone second the address??? id feel horrible if i sent ppl to the wrong place!!!!

Guest OMGITSJIMINxD

^ omg anna!!! lol I decided to go too once they confirm the application stuff...xDgoodluck to everyone

i have question!

If you get in this audition, what happens? do you go to the oens in NY and LA? or do you jus go to the audition in Korea?

Either way, do you pay for your ride to LA and NY then? 0.0?! AND KOREA!? cuz ..thats alootttaaa money that parents won't be too happy about lol

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

^ i was wondering if we ahd to pay for our flights too but i think we do. the finals are held in washington d.c which is prolly closest to atl so i know my friends said if they're accepted into finals, they're gonna drive. haha.

and another Q

we have to send an application in?!

so its not like a walk-in audition? >_<

^ i was wondering if we ahd to pay for our flights too but i think we do. the finals are held in washington d.c which is prolly closest to atl so i know my friends said if they're accepted into finals, they're gonna drive. haha.

and another Q

we have to send an application in?!

so its not like a walk-in audition? >_<

if you get in the finals they cover everything.......it says it on the sm webbie

Guest SMiiLE**

^ yeah. and it's the final auditions for Atlanta. so you don't fly or anything i think. it's just <b>final</b>.

hm.. i already sent my app. and i got it the next day. lol.

Guest moo_cowz_1

Just asking what songs are all of you gonna sing???

cause i dont wanna copy anyone.

that would be kinda embarasing... and since i suck at singing.

Guest Hello! Project

I`ll go to support my friend and anyone here who is audition [tell me so I`ll make big signs]. I won`t audition, I need to audition for Sony Music Japan & Avex (Japan).^^

Archived