SM AUDITION - Atlanta

binyboo_02

Guest LovexPoison

I'm already intending on skipping school and skipping HONORS CHORUS AUDITIONS to go... so they better not cancel it!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

wow. finally an SM audition in atlanta.

crap. i need to lose like 20389402938 lbs and then ill try out xD

i hope they're back next year!

Guest frOsty_pAnda

advice to peeps.

if you do not make the audition. then (as corny as this sounds) learn from it and try again. i mean, u can audition to SM again. they have weekly auditions in Korea and also u can send them a demo of your singing or what not through email/mail. there are other companies too.

so to the peeps who are trying out (hahaha. i'm such a depressing person that it feels weird to cheer)...HWAITING! and remember us! hahaha.

Guest SMiiLE**

haha.i might go~ i just filled my app. out and sent it. hopefully they'll reply really soon. cause i sent one in for houston cause i was gonna go there and they replied the next day or so.. haha

Guest annabeelee

dude i sen my application but i didnt get a conformation... did that happen to anyone else??? bc like okay its pretty gay if they gunna cancell it but not send conformation letters... TT-TT lol anyways.... im still stumped on what to wear... anyone wanna help me out?? lol i go to private school so i have a uniform...its just not flattering and makes me look really gay when dancing... lol and bc im going for modelling.. should i wear heels or not??

heels-show posture and balance but may seem like im trying to add height

Guest Mademoisella

I HAVE THE AUDITION LOCATION!!!

Auditions will be held at KTN in Duluth starting at 5 p.m.

this information is according to the local newspaper.

^ what?! 5pm?? I always thought it starts somewhere around 9 or maybe 10 am..

kind of late.. I mean what IF there are ALOT of people that shows up, they'll be stuck there till late LATE..

and where's that at also? near ATL?

*worry*

Guest annabeelee

KTN Ballroom

4675 River Green Parkway

Duluth, Georgia 30096

is this the place?? hehe now im more motivated =) lol its not suprising its in duluth though freaking korea town ^-^ haha

Archived