SM AUDITION - Atlanta

binyboo_02

Guest babyangelgurl

^ yeah. and it's the final auditions for Atlanta. so you don't fly or anything i think. it's just <b>final</b>.

hm.. i already sent my app. and i got it the next day. lol.

the finals are in washington dc, la, oc, and ny.

so if you pass the audition in atl you have to fly out to one of the locations for the finals.

i'm pretty sure this is right.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like moo_cowz_1 said..

If you're going to sing could you post up What song you're singing? I really don't want to do a song where EVERYones going to do it. -_-;;

Guest SMiiLE**

okay. what i said up there. about that if you make it and about the final audition thing.. it's..

if you make it, then you make it. you don't fly to the final auditions.

you only fly to the final auditions if they listed the city with the final auditions. but atlanta doesn't have one. so you don't go. or does it?

but anyways.. if it doesn't then you don't go to the final auditions.

the finals are in washington dc, la, oc, and ny.

so if you pass the audition in atl you have to fly out to one of the locations for the finals.

i'm pretty sure this is right.

I'm pretty sure that there are only final auditions for Washington, LA, OC, and NY

So the preliminary auditions for other places like Atlanta is also the final auditions I'm thinking... Cause I dont know why they would fly out people? Also LA and OC are.. relatively close so I dont know why they'd have two Final auditions so close to eachother

Guest SMiiLE**

yeah. the final auditions are only for the cities that had it with them. like Washington D.C. and NY, etc.

so atlanta is just a final audition if you make it. unless they want to talk to you or something. but it's final.

Guest annabeelee

manggg.....

the address that i put up... is that place the right place???

and im pretty stupid so can anyone tell me how to post pix on soompi like replies and stuff??

mang im stupid

ugh this audition is so close!! like iono if im memtally ready for this anyone here auditioning for

modeling??

Guest Mademoisella

^ Hey dear :D

i got my final email confirmation, i got like 2 or 3 of em but they gave ma location and it is River Green, and they also gave me an audition time of 6 p.m.

^ It must be right then, cause another person did say it was at River Green too..

Gee SM needs to release the dates... :ph34r:

and it's at 6pm.. :unsure:

yeah. the final auditions are only for the cities that had it with them. like Washington D.C. and NY, etc.

so atlanta is just a final audition if you make it. unless they want to talk to you or something. but it's final.

So... if you make in Atlanta then you immediately get in?? o___o You don't have to audition again or whatever??

Archived