SM AUDITION - Atlanta

binyboo_02

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ OMG. you went to akbc right? remember me.. ehh the weird girl? jung?.. >.<

btw. so confused. TIME!! I sent my application in like a couple days ago.. do i goto the walkin place or no.. cause i didnt get a email back..

and what time should i go.. ? cause i get out of school at like 5.. --;; and my friend's like "its from 3-7.." but i thought it was from 5-9.. .

soo..WHATTTT.

HELP please.

btw. so confused. TIME!! I sent my application in like a couple days ago.. do i goto the walkin place or no.. cause i didnt get a email back..

and what time should i go.. ? cause i get out of school at like 5.. --;; and my friend's like "its from 3-7.." but i thought it was from 5-9.. .

soo..WHATTTT.

HELP please.

you should just walk-in because even if you got an e-mail confirmation, you'll still have to fill out another application at the audition, the audition time is at 5pm-9pm, but for those who did had an e-mail confirmation, some received an early time

Guest annabeelee

so i think id better sign up at the door -_-^ so should i come aroud four-thrity?? so i dont have to wait as much?? i CAn be patient just most of the tie i dont CHOOSE to be lol

yeah and im ANNA LEE hehe anyone live near alphretta-roswell??

and pm me for my e-mail if yall wanna tlk any ^-^

so i think id better sign up at the door -_-^ so should i come aroud four-thrity?? so i dont have to wait as much?? i CAn be patient just most of the tie i dont CHOOSE to be lol

yeah and im ANNA LEE hehe anyone live near alphretta-roswell??

and pm me for my e-mail if yall wanna tlk any ^-^

yes, you should come early since the line would be so long when it gets to 5pm ^_^ "do your best!"

hey Anna, i'm Seo btw

see my profile for my contact information ^_^

Guest LovexPoison

Hi Esther, Anna, and Seo~ ^^

I'm VV! I'm like 4'10... I have basically brown hair but it's brown/black... I have braces...

Look @ my myspace for pics~~ if you see me at the audition, say hi to me!

I am going to audition just for the heck of it. I mean it won't be the end of the world if I don't make it.

Are there going to be any other guys trying?

Hi Esther, Anna, and Seo~ ^^

I'm VV! I'm like 4'10... I have basically brown hair but it's brown/black... I have braces...

Look @ my myspace for pics~~ if you see me at the audition, say hi to me!

^_^ nice to meet you! i'm 5'3..and my hair is layered and highlighted

I am going to audition just for the heck of it. I mean it won't be the end of the world if I don't make it.

Are there going to be any other guys trying?

i'm pretty sure there would be alot of guys attending

okay so what time again? lol 5-9???

hm.. anybody got a song prepared or any thought of modeling poses?? keke

yes, 5pm-9pm

^_^ yea, still practicing....if you're signing up for modeling, you should watch model shows to see their techniques and learn from them..

Guest OMGITSJIMINxD

hey~ I'm jimin

i know anaa winks* DANCE OF HOMECOMING mwahohoho

uhh hi everyone ^^; i am...ehh weird lol

I'm..... pretty average height ( 5'4 to 5'6 yeah..i dunno exactly..)

^^ cant wait to meet everyone!! is anyone from northview ?? doubt it tho... xDD

Guest annabeelee

hey~ I'm jimin

i know anaa winks* DANCE OF HOMECOMING mwahohoho

woo hottie~~ wink wink lol we had a fun time ^-^

yeah no use asking i go to private school..

anyone heard of Mt. pisgah Christian school??

lol basically a white school

ymilee@hotmail.com <-- my msn =)

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

soo..WHATTTT.

HELP please.

lol. yes i remember u =D

haha ur not wierd. haha im wierder. har har.

i think its from 5-9. that's what i heard =D

everyones posting their stats. haha. soo..

hi! im esther and im 5'8 with hair that comes up before my boobs. hahahahahaha.

darnit. doesn't sound that great. RAWR.

Guest LovexPoison

can people go just to watch? lol

i heard at school that kim ki bum, kim heechul, and uknow where supposedly going.

I think people CAN go to the location if they want, but they can't go in and watch the contestants' auditions. I think it's discouraged to go because standbyers might crowd the venue when contestants alone take up a lot of room already.

Anyway, I'm still hoping to meet soompiers~ ^^

can people go just to watch? lol

i heard at school that kim ki bum, kim heechul, and uknow where supposedly going.

I heard that too... but I highly doubt it. It's been floating around my school for some time now. Hmm...

Could this rumor be supposedly true?

Guest B4bi3xxAng3L

OO!! OO!! OO!!

HI GUYS! =DD

hehehe. I'm Linh and I'm another contestant. *smiles*

I'm around 5'1 1/2 -__- I'm pretty short for my age..and yeah >.> and not that good looking either ><

My hair is uhmm..its layers, highlights..but my hair grew..so yeah >.> && uhmm..oh yeah!! my hair comes up to..uh..iono O.O haha a lil bit longer than shoulder lenght. so yeah..=D look for me!! *waves*

=) hope you meet you guys there ^-^

Guest miyeOnx3

hi guys im Mimi,

im about 5"5 from sprayberry im marietta

erm.. i have long hair that is a dark brown with barely visible highlights..^^;; lets talk if we see each other there ^^;;;

I heard that too... but I highly doubt it. It's been floating around my school for some time now. Hmm...

Could this rumor be supposedly true?

I doubt that it's true. Since no celeb came to any of the audition so far in LA and OC..maybe even Houston.

plus, they are busy with their work..so yea.

Archived