binyboo_02

^ yup yup,, it was an elle brit tho ~ so cute fashion

you were in my group than!!!! I was 122

T -T

They ask us to dance, I was like,, holy >.<

I didn't plan it ~!!!!

I was the first to go in the group, haha

tell me what you were wearing, because I remember the people in my group

were you the one that got really nervous and they came back to? I can't remember the order the other people were in ~

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

i ended up not going =[

i had praise practice @ church =[[[[[[[[[

mann i was sooo looking forward to it.

Guest babyangelgurl

How long do they give you to dance?

Mine is 1:58 !!

Please reply back quickly! My audition is tom!!! THANKS

i think it depends because two people in my group danced and one of them got cut off while the other one didn't.

Guest Mademoisella

ok, so I wore khaki pants and a green striped abercrombie shirt, in case anyone recognized me. and i got my hat taken by someone.. ehh.. anywyas

i got there around 4:30, it was really awkward, and i didnt know anybody and there were maybe like 20 30 people sitting in the hal. Then, they moved people into a waiting room where i waited, and my friend came and we just sat there being kinda loud and obnoxious. I was number 3 and he was number 4 and we went in and the judges were nice, and we both sang. I Sang Wheesung's Ahn Dwe Nah Yoh, and i dont know their expressions cause i tend to close my eyes when i sing and the camera woman was like pointing at the camera the entire time while i was singing to signal me to look into it. Then, i finished the song and they were like,can you sing another song? Do you have anything prepared? and i was like.. uh... cause i really didn't, but my friend had told me earlier to sing You Raise me Up by Josh Groban, and so i was like ok... and i sang that, and i kinda had a glitch in that one cause i didn't really rmember it..Then my friend sang a Celine Dion song in his key, and then they asked him to do a song in Korean, but he can't speak korean that well, so they were like, wel, can you say anything? and he just said "Ahnyounghahsehyoh?" haha.. then she was like, well can you just sing us anything else? and then he asked me if he could sing you raise me up, so then he sang that too.. Then the rest of the room sang...

OMG!!! DUDERS! I was in your group!! lolz.. I was number 7!!

yeah I was thinking, lucky 7, help me... my cousin was number 8.. I was the girl with the dye hair, lightish brown who sang the Chinese song..

well here's my story:

I'm from NC so it was a long as drive, killed me, stuck in traffic too.. But hey it was all worth a 4 hour drive.

We got there early, we went looking for it at 2pm and found it and decided to come back later. When we came back we were like the 2nd or 3rd person there. I met alot of people there at first, they were all nice..

Later they made us go inside and wait in the hallway and then they moved us again into the room that had the tv and dvd. This lady brought the dvd and putted it inside the dvd, but actually it was a dvd that showed all of the smtown people, it wasn't really a mv type of dvd.

But moving along, this lady talked to the room in Korean but this girl translated it, although she didn't translate word for word. They passed out the numbers, I got number 7 as I was saying, lolz. My cousin and I were joking that we were gonna get 1 and 2 but gosh, thank God we didn't.

Also did you guys notice they didn't let you take pictures inside the room, I can see why they won't let us but I took like 5 pictures in there, lolz..

We also had two application of the same.

And so we were the first group, went inside, stayed within the blue tapes. There were three ladies in the room, Two judges, one camera lady. The girl to the left with black hair was the translator and the girl to the right didn't speak english. The girl to the left first asked us if any of us didn't know korean and alot of us raised our hands. And so we started. The first girl sang and acted, but got cutted on her acting.

Following her was the two guys who i thought did extremely well and got to sing two timess ;)

And so when they reached 7, I looked at the camera, say 'Hi' and my name and then my number and just started singing. I sang a chinese song by Stefanie Sun - Tears turned into a Poem. I was soo happy they didn't cut me off but letted me finish it and then the lady to the left asked me a question and I answered it, she nodded and smile and then the lady to the right was writing something on my application.

(God, I pray it was a good comment or at least lemme make it in, lolz)

But yeah I was sort of dissappointed cuz I thought she was gonna aske me to sing another song but she didn't, but heck, at least she talked to me and wrote something on my application. Also this girl in the room who sang a chinese song too, I thought she did great, she sanged it really good, it was a song off of Dolphin Bay.

The freestyling dance part for everyone wwas funny. At first they putted, I guess they mistaked, and putted on this old music, I was like WHATT? What kind of song is that? But the two judge laughed cuz they mistakely putted on this old song and then they switched it and putted on Super Junior- U. I didn't freestyle but I hope we didn't get eliminated by not doing it. They putted the song on for like 15 sec or maybe less. Much of my group didn't dance but the two guys tried.

In my group, almost all of them sang in english, there was this girl number 6 who sanged Boa - No.1 and then me and this other girl who I said did good sang in chinese. After that they thanked us and we left. After we left we went back inside the room where all the people were waiting and I was thinking, WHAT? Why are we doing here again, cuz that one chick was instructiong us to the wrong direction, lolz. We went back to the front entrance, BTW I saw VV, lolz, I was too shy to say Hii but I was the one saying Good Luck to the second group that went in. And also the model that VV was talking about, Yeah I met her and she seemed nice. She's half korean and half caucasian, I saw her portfolio that she letted us look and it was nice.

Anyhow's i didn't get any freebie which made me SOO MADDDDD :tongue2:

I wanted to rip one of those DBSK posters and just take it with me. But I didn't, it was soo not right that some of the people didn't get freebie, aishhh...

I also notice when I came out of the judging room, There were alot of people and some were soo good looking, imo. It scared me and made me think of what if.

Also that one sm staff guy was cute, the one with the red jacket, ahahahaha.. yeah... :sweatingbullets:

anyhow's good luck to those audition, let's hope one of soompi memeber's made it in.

Don't be nervous if you're auditioning, I wasn't quite nervous but I was alittle later.

I can't believe it's one month of waiting, It's gonna hunt me day and night, I swear. Also that lady say they'll contact us by emailing us, honestly, how would that work with the email, why not phone call. :ph34r:

OMG!!! DUDERS! I was in your group!! lolz.. I was number 7!!

yeah I was thinking, lucky 7, help me... my cousin was number 8.. I was the girl with the dye hair, lightish brown who sang the Chinese song..

well here's my story:

I'm from NC so it was a long as drive, killed me, stuck in traffic too.. But hey it was all worth a 4 hour drive.

We got there early, we went looking for it at 2pm and found it and decided to come back later. When we came back we were like the 2nd or 3rd person there. I met alot of people there at first, they were all nice..

Later they made us go inside and wait in the hallway and then they moved us again into the room that had the tv and dvd. This lady brought the dvd and putted it inside the dvd, but actually it was a dvd that showed all of the smtown people, it wasn't really a mv type of dvd.

But moving along, this lady talked to the room in Korean but this girl translated it, although she didn't translate word for word. They passed out the numbers, I got number 7 as I was saying, lolz. My cousin and I were joking that we were gonna get 1 and 2 but gosh, thank God we didn't.

Also did you guys notice they didn't let you take pictures inside the room, I can see why they won't let us but I took like 5 pictures in there, lolz..

We also had two application of the same.

what part of NC are you from? im from charlotte. but i'll be in san francisco during the weekend that SM is holding auditions here so im going to try out. it's a coincidence because i didn't know about it i was just going to go during fall break to visit relatives. but i was like why not give it a try?

Guest Mademoisella

^ Wow you're from NC too? I'm from Hickory. My sister lives in Charlotte tho, heh..

You're auditioning the one in SF, well good luck, it's always worth a try I agree..

Guest LovexPoison

Hickory is kind of close to where I live! I live in Winston-Salem...

and I was in Charlotte before I was in Atlanta. Cool. :]

Mademoisella~ I probably saw you because I looked at everyone from the first group... but I kind of don't remember. You should've said hi :[ I was going to sing If I Ain't Got You until I heard someone in your group sing it.. do you know who it was? Ahh I swear that's like the reason I screwed up cuz whoever did it was good and I was like.. CRAP! T_T

Guest Mademoisella

^ lolz.. I was the only girl in my group with the lightiest hair color, very brownish, who wore white long sleeve v-neck with brown tank under, jeans and flats, lolz..

OHH and the girl who sang 'If I ain't got you' that was my cousin, she was number 8! She's a great singer and VV you are too. By the way, which song did you sing if you didn't do that one?

:]

Guest annabeelee

did anyone not takeit seriously like me???

lol me and my friends were basically "having a good time"....

haha we werent the ones that stood there and did everything they asked us to do....lol

Guest OMGITSJIMINxD

hukk ana ~ ^ lol we did take it seriously!..sort of

xD we were so stupid tho like RIGHT before we wen t in we were like lets do a duet! ok what song? umm avril lavignE?' OK! then wewalk in WOW xD talk bout procrastination

btw umm my friend sin nj and ny are talking bout phone calls and all

did nayone get a phone call from sm? yet? lol or is it cuz they have another final audition?

xD

Guest miyeOnx3

i got a phone call today!

so excited-they said i made it for singing and dancing

and said they would tell me more about it in an email~

----

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^ REALLY!?... Awesome Congratualtions..:D sp ur in it no more auditioning process at all..:D how long has it been since the audition?

Guest miyeOnx3

they told me they wanted me to audition one more time-

its been.....--;;i have no clue..like...1 week? since i auditioned

but they called me 3 times today to give me info.

Guest Mademoisella

miyeOnx3:

really? you made it in! omg.. congratz to you..!

i thought they were gonna contact those who made it in a month..

Archived