[Drama 2013] Cruel Palace / War of Flowers 궁중잔혹사 / 꽃들의 전쟁

Guest LHRCN

Guest d0137

@aelini
Hi aelini, no i caused a miss-undertanding or i miss-understood... i was not talking about the cruel palace queen...i was following up tulip06 "comment/question" on my previous posting, but again i might have miss-understandood the context...
Yes i think this queen will die but not just yet...

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LHRCN

d0137 said: tulip06 said:"I think this queen has to pay some seriously dirty politics and so becomes hard. Why did she want this job anyway?"

Well she was the Head/Leader of all conspirators around YI SAN (King Jeongjo) assassination attempts and behind his father death (by conspiring she had his grandfather Kill his father unjustly ).  Won't tell more as might spoil if you watch the drama about his life.Till the end she never gave up...  according to history when she became Regent Queen she still shed some blood ....  Luckily for Yi San his son realized his lifelong wishes (was satisfying to find out) 
Back to our Loved/Hated Kim Hyun Joo from the dramas LHRCN mentioned i remember Twinkle Twinkle and as she also said she was always happy, sweet, pretty girls next door type...
@LHRCNthank you for your info on princess Sukjoeng. Seams many royal family members died really young despite their physicians... same with fertility few of them couldn't conceive  :-? I suppose in today's society they say stress can affect the male/female's performance...well living in the palace those days was really not heaven  8-X  
That is why i wonder who i would like to have lived as back then, gosh is a difficult one to consider but i would [refer to be a man or not (i mean or an eunuch ;)) ) ... perhaps it would be easier to choose under which reign i would like to have lived and even then you would not be safe, there was always the ones against the ruler doing things behind their backs....Scary...

Guest d0137

@LHRCNPlease ignore, it all got messed up as i might have miss-undertood  tulip06 comment/question?and @aelini question to the same...
This queen i am not sure about her history but i read somewhere she will die and might have to do with our beloved Villain... could it be? I think she seams nice ...
Yes living in the palace those days was like a battleground for survival and power errrr 
Thanks for the inside of Twinkle twinkle, yes she seams the kind kind of person... I guess as a good actress and with this role which she plays rather well, she will be playing more the evil roles, i think her stares in the drama are quite good, the other concubines are quick to back off hahah...

Guest LHRCN

@d0137
I dont want to spoil you but The Queen had a good life. ( based to history) but she didnt have any children. Her character appeared in Jang Ok Jung Too, during King SukJong's reign, she was the great-grand Queen.

Cruel Palace is not going to the direction that I wants that is why I am quite disappointed with this writer. But i guess this is a dark drama so It should be this way, i cant blame the writer.
But have to comment about the actings of all the actors, they are all good, but I still Cant look at Injo's face . I hate him SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. I think i am hating very characters from this drama, Kim so young, Queen and crown princess too.
though the crown prince is kind-hearted but i hate him for being too passive
Only one character doesnt get any move recently, its Nam Hyuk.
edit** i think Kim Hyun Joo's beauty help her to look more evil, her eye expression, her sharp look, her red lips.

Guest d0137

@LHRCNThank you on the queen's information.Yes i think drama is showing and working more the evil side of all the womanI am still on episode 15 catching up this weekend if around...I also hate King Injo and tell me about the prince passivity soooo annoying, same with similar characters in other dramas...i am calm myself but when i watch characters this calm i almost fall a sleep or want to go and shake them up...

Can't wait for Nam Hyuk to reaper...i guess from your earlier pictures he will become a palace guard of some sort?? Hope he does not side her... really she does not deserve him, like at all ....i know she is a little traumatised  but still to start ordering killings like that shows she is a DEVIL...

"edit** i think Kim Hyun Joo's beauty help her to look more evil, her eye expression, her sharp look, her red lips".
Definitely also think her beauty is the versatile type and suits the Evil character, the and  and with the make up and red lipstick it is just perfect when she makes her cynical, evil eyes...

Guest LHRCN

d0137 said:

Can't wait for Nam Hyuk to reaper...i guess from your earlier pictures he will become a palace guard of some sort?? Hope he does not side her... really she does not deserve him, like at all ....i know she is a little traumatised  but still to start ordering killings like that shows she is a DEVIL...

"edit** i think Kim Hyun Joo's beauty help her to look more evil, her eye expression, her sharp look, her red lips".
Definitely also think her beauty is the versatile type and suits the Evil character, the and  and with the make up and red lipstick it is just perfect when she makes her cynical, evil eyes...

Guest LHRCN

ep 25

**spoiler***

The ep began with the crown princess collected the souvenir from the wives of the ministers for some good case
but one of the wife was so angry at her
later when the wives left, the concubines entered, Jo Gui In was angry at crown princess's action so she took off her rings and accessory as well
then she stood up and wanted to leave
but crown princess stopped her, she said that the Queen was coming and Queen had something to say
when Queen was there, Queen was happy with all the good the crown princess has collected, Crown princess promised the Queen this time Crown princess will drag the person who is guilty to justice
Lady Jo was angry, she returned to her quarters and angrying yelling let's see who is dying in the end

Injo had a meeting of 3 ministers and they were talking about the crown princess's action
Injo was a bit angry
Crown prince begged crown princess to stop, but crown princess explains her reasons
Crown princess begged the crown prince to just wait and let her take action

Lady Jo is at King's quarters she was telling some lies about crown prince and princess
King was angry with what she has said
she then went on to say in a few days Prince Bongrim will be back as well and he will he another help to crown prince to the throne
Injo then realizes what she said could become true
when lady Jo left the King's quarters, chief eneuch Kim In followed her to outside
she asked him what he had in mind
he told her he knew what she said was a lie
but lady Jo warns chief enuch to shut his mouth

its a party for the women which hosted by the Queen
and lady Jo is continued angry at Queen and crown princess
Injo was alone at his quarters thinking about crown prince.

crown princess has a meeting with her brothers, the brothers were happy with what they got so far
but the uncle is worrying, he said to the brothers be careful, prince bongrim is coming back
crown princess told him not to worry about prince bongrim
after the brothers left crown princess had a talk with her uncle.
she was angrying telling her uncle that she hates injo for what he has done to her and her family
crown princess' enuch reported to lady Jo what he has heard from Crown princess' quarters, lady Jo was happy with what she heard
but her mother seemed scared, lady Jo told her mother not to be, lets wait and see what crown princess has gotten in store

Prince bongrim and his family are back
Injo was happy that he went to hug prince bongrim without his shoes
crow princess wasnt happy to see Injo acting like this with prince bongrim

Crown princess and crown prince were at their quarters
Crown prince was scolding at crown princess, she was mentioning about how close injo was with Bongrim
crown prince answered because he just returned, crown princess warns her husband that the throne is his, not to forget this

Prince Bongrim has a meeting with Queen
Prince Bongrim said he just wanted to know how his mother was
Queen told him not to worry, she is doing well
after he left Queen's quarters, he went to Jo Qui In's quarters, everyone was surprised
even Jo Gui In didnt expect prince bongrim to visit her
when prince bongrim was there, they had some talk but prince bongrim looks at her with his angry eyes
then he said: ;he knows her heart very well
after he left, she was thinking about what he has said, seems like she misunderstood him ( like he is taking her side)
but he is planning something against her

crown prince and princess got a letter from Qing, they were happy with the letters
prince took the letter to see the King
but when he was outside his quarters, he heard King was promoting prince bongrim inside
so crown prince didn have the chance to show the King the letters
when he returned to his quarters
he had some talk with crown prince and he passed out
Jo Gui In heard the news and order shot doctor to come
last scene, shot doctor was begging Jo Gui in not making him to do it*end*

Guest LHRCN

ep 25 Online Link

http://www.nolbunet.com/index.php?mid=drama&document_srl=226657

http://www.nolbunet.com/index.php?mid=drama&document_srl=226665&jdfwkey=zpnkw2

Guest LHRCN

june 14th, it was Kiss day in Korea, so Kim Hyun Joo uploaded this pic at her fan cafe, belated kiss day everyone
pmpi.jpg
LIPS ( Living In her Pretty Smile)

i dont have the time to watch the live ep today, so i cant do the recap, i will catch up with the ep later next week

I know she's evil but I can't help but root for So Yong. =)) I just don't like the crown princess.. every time she keeps on insisting on Crown prince's right.. it's apparent that she wants the title/throne a wee bit too much and it's not all for noble reasons either. All I know is.. if you really want to help the people.. there are ways to get around to it. While Injo needs to vacate the throne.. I just plain dislike the crown princess for constantly nagging her husband to practically betray his dad so that they can nab the seat. Sick family. :)
It's weird that I fistpump every time I see Soyong's schemes succeeding.. and whenever she successfully thwarts the concubines, the young queen and her ambitious sidekick princess :)) >:) It's probably coz I like the actress and that she's the lead. =))

Guest peaceserenity

LHRCN said: june 14th, it was Kiss day in Korea, so Kim Hyun Joo uploaded this pic at her fan cafe, belated kiss day everyone
pmpi.jpg

i dont have the time to watch the live ep today, so i cant do the recap, i will catch up with the ep later next week

Guest peaceserenity

LHRCN said: peaceserenity said: Did you notice that the girl who played young Yam Jun, is the same girl playing the role of her first daughter?In the middle of the drama her first daughter is played by another child actressDid any of you notice the change?.
First child actress who played the first daughter:

Second Child actress who played the daughter:

And other thing is that the boy (Who is supposed to be younger) Looks a bit older than the daughter:.

Guest LHRCN

peaceserenity said: LHRCN said: june 14th, it was Kiss day in Korea, so Kim Hyun Joo uploaded this pic at her fan cafe, belated kiss day everyone

Archived