[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@timi163 and @everythingnothing, even though I know you two are not shippers, it's been really nice to have you two post here because it gives us more of an insight to JIS since you're both loyal JIS fans :)

TWTWB will premiere in China tonight on Anhui TV :)  JIS even recorded a short greeting for it asking everyone to support them.

77b91c87gw1eon9oy2811g20b4069k9d.gif
77b91c87gw1eon9qe234mg20b4069wmw.gif
Haha, seems like JIS gained a little weight, but I think he looks better like this.  He looks glowing and healthy :D

Some gifs from Anhui's weibo:

70daa44dgw1eojd0p3w1ag20bc06egyr.gif
70daa44dgw1eojd1348q5g20dt07rquj.gif
70daa44dgw1eojd0z8soug20go0cukjn.gif
cr to weibo

sfc12 said: @blim0523 the red pants catches my attention that's why i try to remember it how many times JIS wear that on TWTWB..coz we seldom seen somebody wears a red pants may be some would feel it awkward to wear that but JIS carry that well and it really suits him..i'm not surprised that he became a SIA awardee.. ;-) :x Hi @everythingnothing yes! your right this ship moves fast and thank you chingus for the pics,gifs,posts and sharings.. ;-) :-D i'm really comfortable w/ this thread coz of the awesome chingus here.. ;-) as what i said we have a long way to go and the pages is still moving on and on and there's more to come.. ;-) :-D :-D

In sunggg..sshi you are getting handsome and handsome.and yummier..yummyy,on your photos..
Is that flower for me???.. I know its only intended for the Goddess of Korea..
I want to kiss youuuuu.. but ...I know you only love to kiss Hye Kyo.
When I see you up close in person.....I will touch your.................face!!Lol!

@blim0523 i've seen that too..that's shanda's IG account and she has many followers already..

thanks @hclover96 for the pics and vids of JIS he is so handsome and he gains weight.. :x

are those flowers are for me??? Lol.. :-D :-P

i think it's for Kyo right??? :x :-D :-D

thanks for keeping this thread alive chingus.. :-D ;-)

thanks @everythingnothing and @timi163 for visiting and giving us the bits of JIS... ;-)

lol I just read smth that made me LOLing

So I want to post smth here because I know some people lurk around this thread.

When do people on this thread specifically say Jo In Sung said he feels comfortable aroud that person? People on this thread talked about his actions...

If you want to know how he acts differently between Ha Ji Won and that person, Watch BTS of Enscene shampoo CF and BTS of IOIL's poster shooting then compare it, you will know the answer...(the scene where he had to stare into Ha Ji Won's eyes, he was so shy...Ha Ji Won was calm while she was shy around Hyun Bin lol)

And if I'm not mistaken they were asked about the poster shooting, he said we were not awkward around each other at all while filming it...

@hclover96 People on this thread started talking about this because some people said Jo In Sung was awkward with Song Hye Kyo because he is bored and not intersted in her, right?

For someone who said he is more shy around that person... When you started liking him? I have been a fan of his since Shoot For the Star in 2002 when I was 18...You know how he has acted with all his co-stars?

Oh my! I'm jealous of this onscreen couple? I want to tell you something...Jo In Sung and Ha Ji Won couple was way hoterrrrrrr than this couple when the drama ended. Whenever he has any dramas, his fans will support his co-stars too.

I never said he used to date Song Hye Kyo or Ha Ji Won...it is just the way he acted towards them different from others.

The most importan thing I want to tell you...Insung always had the rumors with almost all his co-stars...Shin Min Ah...Jun Do Yun...Ko Hyun Jung...Song Ji Hyo, not only that person...

And please, don't tell most of Insung's Korean fans didn't like Kim Min Hee...lol I know it well, not only his korean fans but most of his international fans also.

Do you think if he dated that person, Korean public can accept it? As I always said, public's perspective and shippers' perspective are not the same.

The thing I am going to say will sound harsh to my bias but it is the fact...Insung and other Korean actors can still remain their top star positions in Korea because of their public images, not fans (Idols and actors are not the same) and he has not much Korean fans compared to the past, tbh.

"best and lovely image" What? this would disappear if she dated Insung...any women who date her close friends' boyfriend. (you think they are not close but the fact and public perception still exist ) it would be truely scandal rather than Insung and his ex girlfriend's... What kind of fans want their biases to face such a thing?

As I always said, I never mind the shipping thing but some people started really believing they dated from the dispatch thing.

I warn you something, in the next few months if his dating news is revealed with someone you never expect...prepare yourselves.

Oh! don't say his Korean fans prefer his certain co-star over others on his Korean fans behalf, please...I can read Korean, dear.

P.S. sorry to say smth that not related to O2 shippers...really sorry...really sorry but I need to say it out.

I think you all may get used to my straightfoward personality already lol I may scare some people but I never twist the facts.

@sfc12, thanks for the info. i just wanted to share that IG post coz i was so happy that there are still so many O2 shippers in IG despite the fact that TWTWB was shown almost 2 years ago and of course we know that JIS and SHK already have other partners in their respective projects which also have their respective shippers. @hclover's post that TWTWB will be shown in China proves that TWTWB and O2 couple's popularity hasn't waned :)

@everythingnothing, wooh i'm feeling the heat :-O  i love your being so straightforward at least what you say are backed by past experience of following JIS for a long time.

shipping is fun but we don't have to make it a devotional thing or else we will really get disappointed when our delusions doesn't come true. it's not also nice to build hatred towards other celebrities who are being linked to one of the couple you are shipping, any negative feeling is not good for physical health and too much delusional isn't good to mental health so beware! we should put certain boundaries :)>- 

I warn you something, in the next few months if his dating news is revealed with someone you never expect...prepare yourselves. OMG! hope this doesn't cause any tsunami to this thread again [-O<
But then again O2 shippers are just amazing they have survived the 1st tsunami, i think they will survive another \:D/

wbhkis said: No video greeting from Kyo, @hclover?

@wbhkis, unfortunately there isn't a video greeting from Kyo.  She's still in her ninja mode :))

Reading everythingnothing's post about JIS' awkwardness with some of his co-stars, I can't help remembering what both SHK and JIS said about filming the cotton candy kiss.  It took them 2 days to film that scene.  These are excerpts from their various interviews:

However, she said the ‘cotton candy kiss’ scene in the drama was embarrassing. “In Sung sshi and I are the same age and friends. Shooting that kind of scene with your friend is quite embarrassing. Director [nim] protested, “Your squirming is killing me,’and ‘How old are we again?”

When asked, “After participating in so many productions, were there any scenes that you encountered filming for the first time?” to which Song Hye Kyo replied, “The cotton candy kiss scene, it was the first time that I ate cotton candy with a guy.”

The cotton candy kiss scene which helped to bring Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) and Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) closer together, was also voted by viewers as one of the highlight scenes of the drama.

She added, “I did have cotton candy with my mother when I was a child. But it was my first time eating cotton candy while holding hands with someone. When we were filming the scene, I actually had goose bumps, but the director was the only one who was enjoying the scene.”

How did he feel about the drama's famous, already much parodied Cotton Candy Kiss.
"Honestly, it was a very embarrassing, awkward moment to have to do it in front of a beautiful actress like Song Hye Kyo," he said.

Lol, I remembered in the commentary video, they were still jokingly complaining about having to do the cotton candy kiss scene and said Director Kim was the only one who liked it.

joinsung-songhyegyo-cotton-candy.jpg

Here is an old SHK interview that I don't think I've read before :-O

SBS ‘That winter, the wind blows’ just ended yesterday. What does this dram mean to Song hye gyo? According to her words, this drama has made her feel embarrassed in her acting. It means that this drama has made her more mature.

The interview was held at a restaurant in Itaewon, Seoul on April 3rd. She says “I want to go back to ‘That winter.’ “I don’t want to let it go for now” says Song Hye gyo. “It’s going to take some time to let go of Oh Young character. I will need a lot of efforts to let it go.”

“The act that I did in ‘That winter’ was coming from my heart. The work at entertainment field is not so easy for women. It may sound like an excuse but I do suffer patiently. Since it was all build up during 18 years of acting experience, sensitive acts come out naturally.

“My senior actors once told me that lots of experience help better acting. When I was young, I thought that acting and real life is a separate thing, and it has been very short period since I realized that they are one thing together. I realized a little through the work ‘The world that they live in’ and realized more during movie shoot ‘Today.’

Now it has totally combined as one, my real life experience and acting. “I’m having a hard time to get over it. I think I’m having some problems leaving characters,” says Song.
“A few days ago, I had a conversation with writer No Hee kyoung and told her that I feel embarrassed now. Then she said ‘you just began the acting truly.’”

It was not just Song Hye gyo only who could not leave ‘That winter, the wind blows’ from their mind. According to Song, all the staffs and actors went to the last shooting place Jinhae on March 31st. They all had a drink together.

They first had dinner in Jinhae and went to Busan to have a drink and have a conversation but everyone seemed very sad. Including the director, all the actors could not get themselves out of the work.

Nevertheless, ‘That winter, the wind blows’ had a happy ending. However, it was hard to leave the work after 5 months of team work.

When asked how she feels about ending the drama, she said “it was a worthwhile thing to do.” “First of all, there are many prejudices against people who are visually impaired. And they did not feel so well about how actors who play a role of visually impaired person always grope around too much.”

“To them, everything is at same place and the environment is very friendly to them so they could easily reach to things without groping too much. Unless they panic, it does not happen” says Song Hye gyo.

Song thanked those blind people in her real life as well. The manager of community service that she went to said that thanks to ‘That winter’ there are much less prejudice against blind people. People seem nicer.

Long time ago, Song Hye gyo hardly looked up on internet about herself but she recently finds articles about her because they are very positive about her acting.

“I also read articles about ‘That winter’ and there were mentions about people thinking about giving helps to blind people. I felt very happy that the drama brought some changes to people’s perception.”

Her drama won the first place out of all other dramas played at the same time, but the percentage was not so high. About that Song said “I don’t really mind about percentage. Now people watch TV through DMB or computer and many people say that they all watched. Also the previous work was only 6% so I feel happy.” She said with laughs.

About her next work, she wants to try a bright character. “I don’t have any energy left to do another gloomy character. I poured all my heart to ‘That winter, the wind blows.’ For the next one, I want to try a comfortable romantic one like movie ‘Notting Hill’.”

I am just glad that SHK is good friends with JIS!  :-bd Sometimes, love evolves from friendship. Learned love is the best, IMHO!:xIt boils down to SHK being in love with the right guy, someone who she will be happy with, who willconstantly make her smile, make her laugh, respect her opinions, respect her for who she is! Is this too much to ask? :D Seems like the perfect man for our KYO!:-bdOh, wait, one more  thing, this man should learn how respect KYO's fans.More importantly, he should also learn how to log on soompi!:)) So he could report to KYO! How is that!!!!\:D/

@blim0523 yeah..your right TWTWB and O2 couple's popularity is still hot and has not waned coz it's still shown in asian countries even if it's 2 years ago.. :-D :x that's the charm and chemistry of JIS and SHK on screen that still many people want's to watch it.. :-D :x

@everythingnothing for me it's okey how many tsunami's and earthquake's or whatever as long as all the chingus are still here it's okey w/ me and they still want to sail this ship moving on and on.. ;-) :-D

i know shipping is fun and delusional but as long as we know our limits it's fine w/ me coz in the end only JIS and SHK know's who they want to be w/ in the future.. ;-) :-D your being so straightforward for me there's nothing wrong w/ it coz your not creating stories coz it's based on your experience in following JIS for so long..

what important to me is i'm gaining a nice and good friends here even if this ship ends still i have friends here in soompi.. ;-) :x just read my profile pic.. ;-) :-D

thanks @hclover96 for the SHK interview reminiscing TWTWB.. :-D ;-)

Guest timi163

@hclover96 awww, my bebe Insung is so cute in that vid. It seems like he likes promoting TWTWB. After it aired, I remember he single handedly promoted  that drama abroad.  Back to back too! . I can't blame him, that drama was very popular, and he likes good ratings ( remember 1n2d ?) .  Correct me if I'm wrong on this., but it was the only drama simultaneously aired in Singapore  while still showing in Korea, As you said , I may not be a shipper but I love that drama, hence my visit to Jade Garden. By the way, speaking of TWTWB,  I am just speaking from MY OWN experience., when I was in Seoul , my friend always introduced me to her friends as ''This is Timi,  she lovesss Jo in Sung.. and the response varies from ..."'Wasn't he that guy in the drama with the blind girl?....to..  Oh yea, he was with Song Hye Kyo in that drama  last year' . My point? These are regular people from Seoul..not fanatics, nor members of fan clubs.,and yes, they easily associate  Insung with SHK from that drama TWTWB which by the way, was popular in Korea, popular meaning people watched  that show. And you don't watch a show if you don't like it. all 16 episodes of it. That's why  it was consistently  #1 in the Wed/ Thurs  drama  IN KOREA  at that  time. The  Director's cut sale was also  smooth and eng subbed  right away. We were told at  that time for TWTWB to  be sold pre-sale  that  it should reached 1000 (minimum order ) in Innolife. I should know , I was one of those who ordered right away from the U.S. I ordered 3 days later after it started on sale and my order number was already above 700  and was delivered earlier than promised. You can't argue with data.  Peace!  :x

@blim0523 and @sfc12, love what you both wrote and I completely agree with your thoughts.  I've said many times before that the reason why I stayed on this ship was not only because of SHK and JIS, but also the lovely shippers here.  The O2 thread is really a warm and friendly place :x

@timi163, JIS sure worked hard on those TWTWB promotions and both he and SHK did many interviews for TWTWB.  I also think TWTWB was quite popular in Korea when it was aired.  I remembered reading many celebrities were twitting about it and the cotton candy kiss became one of the most parodied scene in k-dramas, lol.  Even Chinese shows had parodied the cotton candy kiss and the media has called that scene a classic :)

JIS' company has announced on weibo that he's going to have a fan meeting in Shanghai in March.  It's the perfect timing with TWTWB airing in China now :)

15765327173_99b800e6b5_b.jpg15765413003_52a059d6ef_o.gif

Guest timi163

@hclover96 is this normal  (the usual ) for a Korean drama to be aired in China or any places long after it has been aired?  I don't follow much about Kdrama abroad. , so I'm clueless.   I'm just wondering if they're testing  the market  for SHK -JIS  ..maybe for a possible reunion?   :P

@timi163 "and he likes good ratings ( remember 1n2d ?)" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are so right...this guy loves good ratings...the ratings of IOIL really bothered him too much but he changed his attitude after receiving the daesang...someone on this thread used to say he is the type of person who goes with the flow...yes, that is him and one of his dispositions that I don't like, can't get used to it...