[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@hclover, my dear thanks again for those posts, oh really what can i do without you ;) btw i love that gif of SHK she's looks flirty :)

@sfc12, friends forever..yup this thread is the warmest..group hug to everyone >:D<

@timi, you're a gem i really want to hug you tight, coming from a non-shipper i greatly appreciate your comments about our O2 couple.\:D/
I'm just wondering if they're testing  the market  for SHK -JIS  ..maybe for a possible reunion?  
YEAH!

O2 Fever, TWTWB fever is back =)) just love it :)

Hello all. Happy to see this ship still sails smoothly and still meet O2 chingus here.  I have so many pages to read. Just skimming the last pages, did you guys discuss how awkward or comfortable JIS act to all his all female costars ? When I used to be delulu shipper,I think he will act a little bit differently to SHK. So all of the shippers from our neighbor could think the same for their couple " he must have some special feeling for her", hehe. That's about it for shippers because shippers life is fun as I feed myself on illusions and cherish it :)
After tsunami news waked me up, I have different thinking for now. A gentlemen like JIS, he will treat all his costars the same, no more no less. I guess he will treat us-fangirls nicely too if we have chance to attend and meet him at FM or events. This pix is so old but she was so lucky 
lol1.jpg
Jo In Sung - "What's your name?"

So jelly with that girl, but when i keep scrolling the page I got this pix. lol. Oppa, you surely act differently to different people lol2.jpg
Jo In Sung - "Name?"

everythingnothing said:

As I always said, I never mind the shipping thing but some people started really believing they dated from the dispatch thing.

I warn you something, in the next few months if his dating news is revealed with someone you never expect...prepare yourselves.

@zuizui yes, he is nice to and treats every girl the same, dear (and that's why some of his co-stars ' fans always misinterpreted his behavior) people on this thread are talking about the "shyness" he has towards his co-stars...it doesn't mean he dated any of his co-stars... and there was a reason why we were talking about it...

lol people on this thread are not my target for that warning...

Happy to see you again ^^

Even he is so nice to every girl and you can see he became more talkative in some variety shows and press conferences after his military but I have another secret to tell you all lol...actually, he is a bit of an introvert kind of person (but always hangs out with friends) and not that talkative...even when he has interviews too....I think I will translate that intersting article on Insung thread ^^

Actually, I have saved many articles about him for a long time and I'm translating it ^^

Anyway, many people fall for these triplets lol

@hclover, I just wish Kyo prepared a video greeting for her fans in China. After all, she has lots of Chinese followers/fans :)  Hope the rerun of TWTWB in China will receive much love from its viewers :)

@everythingnothing, hi there! I've watched the video of JIS' shampoo commercial. I don't know if it's just me, but I thought both were comfortable with each other. Didn't notice any awkward moment there :) :)

Definitely, this ship is one of the best, if not THE BEST :) :) All because of you, O2 Shippers and non-shippers :) :) Thanks to all of you 
=D>

Guest Aimee092

:-h it's me Maimee ( again!) lol.  @blim523  weeee, is it bad to wish him not get any acting awards? lol.  if we based it on that clip with  kimc     ----     acting awards  only means he's not  attracted to his co-star, lol. don't get mad at me, he did say  if  he is  attracted to his co-star it will just be awkward for him and  he cannot act naturaly, or it will affect his acting. so in my shippers mind,  since he didnt get any  acting awards in TWTWB, he must be affected  with Song he kyo  lol. Did I misinterpreted what he said?  I'm reading a lot of posts about shy and awkward , what's going on? lol. Did I miss anything juicy?  I like this ship, totally my style! 
   I also noticed in that kimc radio show, he stammered a lot when he talks about song he kyo, he talks about her being a goddess, a flower,-- stammer, stammer-  I don't even understand what he said and it was already subbed in english, lol. ..stammer, stammer..

He is shy and awkward around he kyo

he was playful around he kyo

and I don't really know what he was doing here.   ..lol. he looked at the camera and still grabbed he kyo on top  of him ..lol. ..can't make this thing up, it's really in this clip, lol

This is why I like shipping here, you don't have to look hard to ship them..JIS is too much, lol. 
And credit to @HClover96, I just grabbed these from her old posts, lol.    <<, hiding from HClover>> 

@timi163 @SusanC @spuffniche I just do copy and paste! lol.

From these clips, you can tell JIS playful, awkward, shy, and flirty around he kyo..in short, he doesnt know what to do around her! 

Guest Aimee092

i'm new in this ship , please be patient with me posting old clips, lol.  to me , they are still new. This ship really doesn't read too much in everything, In  my old shipper thread ( don't ask, that ship is too frustrating, idol-idol)  we have to read too much in everything just so we can ship our idols, lol. Even the clothes they wear, and shoes too., pictures if they're holding hands, facial emotions .. That's my old ship. But here , omg, that clip below, JIS was all over he kyo, his hands on her waist, her arms, shoulders..and I havent read anyone here commenting about that, lol.. 

In 02 ship, all these bts clips and yet the shippers does not really dwell  on it too much. hellerrr...lol. This place is like shippers delight to the max!  

even this clip alone can give a shipper a heart attack!

timi163 said: @hclover96 is this normal  (the usual ) for a Korean drama to be aired in China or any places long after it has been aired?  I don't follow much about Kdrama abroad. , so I'm clueless.   I'm just wondering if they're testing  the market  for SHK -JIS  ..maybe for a possible reunion?   :P

Hey you guys, what tsunami are you talking about? At first, I thought you were talking about a real tsunami that must have happenedsometime ago, then it hit me, they are talking about a different tsunami! Geez, pardon my ignorance!:))
Maimee, I visit this thread because of the camaraderie among threaders. One does not haveto be hesitant nor afraid to give her opinion as long as it is within the context of what is being discussed, and no bashing of other celebrities.The title of the thread really befits its name, home of the warm shippers!:-bd That's why I like coming here!:)>-Of course, I like to have a glimpse of the Oh's, too!:-*

Guest Aimee092

SusanC said: Hey you guys, what tsunami are you talking about? At first, I thought you were talking about a real tsunami that must have happenedsometime ago, then it hit me, they are talking about a different tsunami! Geez, pardon my ignorance!:))

@wbhkis I talked about the BTS of the CF, dear...the scene where he had to stare into her eyes, he was so shy clearly...no matter how people look at it...And I specificially talked about "shyness"

@Maimee " But here , omg, that clip below, JIS was all over he kyo, his hands on her waist, her arms, shoulders..and I havent read anyone here commenting about that, lol.." right? that's why I can join this thread even I am not a shipper.

@hclover96‌ Oh! those all were popular dramas...TWTWB is quiet popular in China?

" this is the first time that TWTWB is aired on a major TV network in China.  That's why there are lots of notices and support from the Chinese fans and JIS even recorded a greeting clip for it." right? kkkkkkk

wbhkis said: I've watched the video of JIS' shampoo commercial. I don't know if it's just me, but I thought both were comfortable with each other. Didn't notice any awkward moment there :)

No it's not just you dear. I too don't think JIS is "noticeably shy" around her

here they both look like good friends.

Note the difference?

Maimee said:

He is shy and awkward around he kyo
he was playful around he kyo
and I don't really know what he was doing here.   ..lol. he looked at the camera and still grabbed he kyo on top  of him ..lol. ..can't make this thing up, it's really in this clip, lol

This is why I like shipping here, you don't have to look hard to ship them..JIS is too much, lol. 

From these clips, you can tell JIS playful, awkward, shy, and flirty around he kyo..in short, he doesnt know what to do around her! 

Reposting an extract from Kyo's book, It's Time .
Here she reveals her thoughts on her future love relationships

Though it is not ‘Mysticism’

Most of the actors think that privacy is very important.
I think actors need to maintain a certain degree of mysticism.
Only in this way, I can guarantee that the character that I portray will give the audience the maximum degree of imagination. 
If the private life of the actor has been overly exposed to the public, it will be hard for the audience to fully appreciate the character of the story. The audience will only see ‘Song Hye Kyo’ instead of the character in the story, it is not good at all.
I do not want this to happen, not to any of my project. 
Though it is hard to protect my privacy, I still try to.

It is the same about my love relationship, though I do not want to go public, but one of my love relations has been revealed by the media.
That experience proved that what I think is correct, I do not feel good about it. 

When people know about my love relationship, they will naturally think of my boyfriend when they watch my drama.This kind of correlation gives me immerse pressure.

So this pretty much explains why she's willing to do almost anything to hide her love relationship from the public :)
I don't think even Dispatch's most expensive camera lenses will be good enough to capture her love life :P
well I won't blame her, she learnt her lessons in the past and now she won't touch fire when she knows it burns :))

and yes. When JIS and SHK were asked if they have any romantic interest in each other, their answers were pretty consistent. SHK keeps saying that they are like best friends so that she can't consider dating him, whereas JIS keeps insisting that he will never consider dating any of his co-stars (even though she is drop dead gorgeous and he is crazy for her)  [-(

what a conundrum !!!  :-??

everythingnothing said: @Nith I didn't talk about the clip you just post...there were some of Enscene shampoo CFs of Ha Ji Won and Insung, not only this CF...the clip I was referring to is the one I watched from Naver.... Insung and Ha Ji Won are friends, dear even she is closer with Kang Dong Won and Hyun Bin.