[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest o2couplelover

Wanderlust said: I love waking up and seeing there are over 20 posts to this thread. Slowly but surely we'll get this thread moving. I find it so cute how JIS stuttered in in the interview. He's usually such an eloquent speaker...but heart over mind in this matter! I'm sailing this ship to the end!

crazywindblower said: lets not be bothered by kim yuna as in sung oppa's ideal girl, i strongly feel that he just admires her.. :D;) who would not want her as an ideal girl, i think a lot of korean actors and singers has her as an ideal girl as well..she is really someone to admire to, with lots of her achievements.. :D i dont know but i somehow feel, that we will not get any good news from both JIS and SHK soon or for the coming months..i feel that they will keep on denying rumors linking them together! :( either it is to protect SHK from bashers or to protect their privacy and relationship so that they could get to know each other more and be more comfortable as well with each other.. :-? ;):D i hope that is really the case! :D i really have a strong feeling that there is somethin going on between the JIS and SHK! :x :\"> :D why? where are the BTS of the two during the filming of TWTB, i doubt that there will be none since most of the scenes they are together..its the 1st time that i dont see any BTS of the OTPs..where are they? why hide it? :-? :( and when they were both interviewed (during TWTB) why cant they even look at each other..are they trying to play safe and not create any issue to the media..when JIS was interviewed on the radio show, why did he stutter and explained a lot when asked about if he has personal feelings to SHK, he can just say a plain "NO, we're just friends", if there is really nothing going on between them..when SHK was asked in an interview what does he wants to ask JIS, of all the things she can ask why ask "are you happy that winter?" and JIS replying "i am happy as you are", it is as of both are really enjoying and that close enough to know that they are both happy, i dont know but i feel there is a deeper meaning in saying that.. :x :D why isnt as well any pictures of JIS and SHK during the TWTB farewell party..it is super weird, why hide it!!! #-o :-? [-( also, is SHK really into reading books? i am not really a fan of hers (but i like her) so i dont know her hobbies..in her recent picture where in she is reading a mitch albom book..is this reading hobby an influence to him by JIS? coz i know in sung reads a lot of books, did he recommend it to her..hmmmmmm.. ;) :x forgive me for my long post..hehehe.. :D :\"> my shipping heart is really into JIS and SHK!!! i so love them both! i hope and wish God will bring them both closer together, even if not that soon but eventually..i really pray that they are destined to be together! :x :x :x lets keep on fighting O2 shippers and not loose hope! as long as both of them are single and even if they are not admitting anything yet..lets keep on shipping for them!!! :x :D:)

Guest crazywindblower

lets keep this thread alive and moving O2 shippers, until JIS and SHK admits their true relationship and that they are dating (crossing fingers and praying..hahaha)!!! :D :x [-O< :\"> fighting! fighting! lets not loose hope and keep the faith in our O2 couple.. :x :x :x ;)

err do u notice during the interview where jis introduced himself as 'winter' he was sitting leaning towards shk. while shk sat with her back straight as a rod. oh well, maybe i was over analysing. maybe jis was being super playful and shk was simply suffering from backpain from wearing those high heels.

the ship is sailing... smoothly i hope

hclover96 said: I just read from Baidu that JIS will be doing TWTWB tours in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore in May-June.  Still no confirmation on whether SHK will be joining him.  I hope her movie won't start filming until July so she can join in the TWTWB promotions.  I really want to see her with JIS together on stage again. Miss our O2 couple :((

.i just conveniently remembered that both jis & shk said the last kiss was the most difficult kissing scene for them. shk said, prior to the kiss she had to kiss jis as a blind person so she didn't have to make eye contact. hence, when they made eye contact she felt nervous. jis made a similar statement.

ekekeke did the eye contact make your hearts flutter?

aigoo i'm getting really giddy in shipping this ship.

leezsa said:

err do u notice during the interview where jis introduced himself as 'winter' he was sitting leaning towards shk. while shk sat with her back straight as a rod. oh well, maybe i was over analysing. maybe jis was being super playful and shk was simply suffering from backpain from wearing those high heels.

the ship is sailing... smoothly i hope

Guest bibidep

@JI08:   Can you give me the Baidu link that had the picture of them so I can up load in here then everybody in this thread can see it...We have been waiting for that picture for so long already, can't wait any longer.   I don't know why but I have a feeling that we may have to wait for a long time before we can hear anything from these two .

I'm so happy that this board is getting more active.  Just wanted to say thanks to all you wonderful O2 shippers :x  I'll be on board and sailing this ship till eternity, unless, of course if it hits an iceberg, then I will have to abandon ship and try to swim to safety :))

I just love this gif so much.  Look at the way he looks at her, so shy and a hint of admiration (at least it looks like admiration in my delusional mind, lol).
9a91ae53jw1e3n4apn1vig.gif

4242cbaecbaed0a1c5edd3cda530

Quick, take a look at this. I'm afraid it'll disappear like the last time I tried cos it says something about baidu stuff. Is it a superimposed pic of them or really 2 of them together?

Guest mamamika

I've noticed that, JIS has never said that they're friends, so he doesn't look at her that way. And you know true friends don't ever behave like them. If they're really friends they never have to avoid each other. I do think that JIS has some special feelings, but he is struggling now wondering if he loves Oh Young or Song Hye Kyo. That's the problem. He don't want to fall for a co-star, so he think now he just needs time to get over Oh Soo, then everythings would be ok. But you know in my country we used to think that God often gives us what we don't like. So this time God gives him the beautiful co-star that he can't be able to resist. Only time can tell.

hclover96 said: I'm so happy that this board is getting more active.  Just wanted to say thanks to all you wonderful O2 shippers :x  I'll be on board and sailing this ship till eternity, unless, of course if it hits an iceberg, then I will have to abandon ship and try to swim to safety :))

I just love this gif so much.  Look at the way he looks at her, so shy and a hint of admiration (at least it looks like admiration in my delusional mind).
9a91ae53jw1e3n4apn1vig.gif

Quick' date=' take a look at this. I'm afraid it'll disappear like the last time I tried cos it says something about baidu stuff. Is it a superimposed pic of them or really 2 of them together?[/quote']

yah this one is edited but not complaining here ;)) yahhhhh this is how its suppose to be people LOL =))

Guest o2couplelover

mamamika said: I've noticed that, JIS has never said that they're friends, so he doesn't look at her that way. And you know true friends don't ever behave like them. If they're really friends they never have to avoid each other. I do think that JIS has some special feelings, but he is struggling now wondering if he loves Oh Young or Song Hye Kyo. That's the problem. He don't want to fall for a co-star, so he think now he just needs time to get over Oh Soo, then everythings would be ok. But you know in my country we used to think that God often gives us what we don't like. So this time God gives him the beautiful co-star that he can't be able to resist. Only time can tell.