DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mypinkguitar

Mind asking, do Jonghyun and Yoona use the same phone? And are both phone cases in blue (different shades tho)? I'd be thankful if any of you reply this:) btw this thread had reached 20 pages! Woohoo! <:-P

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 19px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "130406 CNBLUE Taipei concert - Where you are & Get Away Jong Hyun fokus..

Guest dcathy

mypinkguitar said: Mind asking, do Jonghyun and Yoona use the same phone? And are both phone cases in blue (different shades tho)? I'd be thankful if any of you reply this:) btw this thread had reached 20 pages! Woohoo! <:-P

Guest mareq90

snsd concert in osaka on the 20th and 21st...cnblue fanmeeting also in osaka on the 20th...my delusional mind racing lol...cnblue watch snsd concert maybe :-)

Guest deerburningjongyoonyeah

dcathy said:
mypinkguitar said: Mind asking, do Jonghyun and Yoona use the same phone? And are both phone cases in blue (different shades tho)? I'd be thankful if any of you reply this:) btw this thread had reached 20 pages! Woohoo! <:-P

Guest dcathy

mareq90 said: snsd concert in osaka on the 20th and 21st...cnblue fanmeeting also in osaka on the 20th...my delusional mind racing lol...cnblue watch snsd concert maybe :-)

Guest dcathy

They both love Hitsumabushi

Yoona >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=925xN6MM8l0 cr. mygtakarai
at @02:55 Yoona & Sunny were asked about their favourite Japanese food and Yoona mentioned Hitsumabushi (and of course that's not the only one..)

130410 Yoona: Yesterday we ate hitsumabushi too, and today too so our energy is UP! And now after this we would eat it again [trans by risse9]

Jonghyun>>
Fernandez(cat): What’s your favorite Japanese food?
JongHyun: i like Hitsumabushi.*
JungShin: At Nagoya(’s specialty food)?
JongHyun: Yes.

tumblr_ltlytsnUyM1qdnekk.png 

*Hitsumabushi >>tumblr_ltlxidgY3u1qdnekk.jpg

(cr @cnblue0303)

Guest tasteless2690

dcathy said: They both love Hitsumabushi

Yoona >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=925xN6MM8l0 cr. mygtakarai
at @02:55 Yoona & Sunny were asked about their favourite Japanese food and Yoona mentioned Hitsumabushi (and of course that's not the only one..)

130410 Yoona: Yesterday we ate hitsumabushi too, and today too so our energy is UP! And now after this we would eat it again [trans by risse9]

Jonghyun>>
Fernandez(cat): What’s your favorite Japanese food?
JongHyun: i like Hitsumabushi.*
JungShin: At Nagoya(’s specialty food)?
JongHyun: Yes.

tumblr_ltlytsnUyM1qdnekk.png 

*Hitsumabushi >>tumblr_ltlxidgY3u1qdnekk.jpg

(cr @cnblue0303)

Guest ahnmr

Yoona's current ideal type  Since the weather is so good and there are pretty flowers, I want to be in a relationship. It must be everyone’s ideal type, but I like someone who can communicate well with me and understand.-Allkpop

Who are YoonA and Sulli’s current ideal types?

Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA and f(x)‘s Sulli revealed their current ideal types on KBS 2TV‘s ‘Saeng Saeng Information‘.

The pair had an interview with the show on the set of a CF shoot, and the staff asked the girls about their ideal types. YoonA answered, “Since the weather is so good and there are pretty flowers, I want to be in a relationship. It must be everyone’s ideal type, but I like someone who can communicate well with me and understand.”

Sulli said, “I like someone who’s reliable and like a dad. I wish it was someone who could listen to everything I say.”

Cr. Allkpop

Guest dcathy

Thanks for the translation @ahnmr & @karenliez ^:)^

"sachiko erin: Yoona is so in relationship,i can sense it,when you're in one, ideal type doesn't really matter anymore, the person you date is the apple of your eyes and well, she and her phone is inseparable, she's always either on call or texting"

taken from Allkpop's comment section. Well said! I agree with this.

130411 YOONA AT AIRPORT

BHkR_4-CEAIS-GO.jpg:large
BHjie-vCAAA2i7A.jpg:large

130411 JONGHYUN AT INCHEON AIRPORT
BHjwSuzCYAAGkSg.jpg:large
BHi3kDxCIAIt0ep.jpg

He looks so happy! :)) Maybe because someone described him as her ideal type ;)) LOL

And do you guys notice? SAME COLOUR! ASDFGHJKL ~X(

JongYoon look so happy today :-bd

dcathy said: mareq90 said: snsd concert in osaka on the 20th and 21st...cnblue fanmeeting also in osaka on the 20th...my delusional mind racing lol...cnblue watch snsd concert maybe :-)

dcathy said: Thanks for the translation @ahnmr & @karenliez ^:)^

"sachiko erin: Yoona is so in relationship,i can sense it,when you're in one, ideal type doesn't really matter anymore, the person you date is the apple of your eyes and well, she and her phone is inseparable, she's always either on call or texting"

taken from Allkpop's comment section. Well said! I agree with this.

130411 YOONA AT AIRPORT

BHioBdOCQAAsq_D.jpg:large
BHjie-vCAAA2i7A.jpg:large

130411 JONGHYUN AT INCHEON AIRPORT
BHjwSuzCYAAGkSg.jpg:large
BHi3kDxCIAIt0ep.jpg

He looks so happy! :)) Maybe because someone described him as her ideal type ;)) LOL

And do you guys notice? SAME COLOUR! ASDFGHJKL ~X(

JongYoon look so happy today :-bd

Guest mareq90

i remember sachiko erin from allkpop forum. she's boice and jonghyun is her biase. from allkpop forum, she seems to know a lot of things about idols.

i think jonhyun is using samsung galaxy note and yoona samsung s series because jonghyun phone seems wider and squarer.

love their matching colour jacket the airport. yoona also has another jacket of the same colour that she wore a few days ago at the airport to japan.

i'm so agreed with sachiko erin, yoona is definitely in relationship the way she said she wants to be in one already confirms it :-). and the fact that she openly declared it seems weird to me lol.

Archived