DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dcathy

The FNC Magazine – Lee Jonghyun’s Interview

Posted on April 3, 2013 by Camille

http://cnbstorm.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/006.jpg

Lately

The most drastically changing within CNBLUE lately is because the movement from Yeungdeungpo to Gangnam. In the previous dorm although we have living room but mostly we spent the time on our own room. Meanwhile in our new dorm we have big large space of living room, I am very happy (laugh). Likely there are many good fortune because a good mood by the new dorm.

Journalist

If I am happening to be a reporter, I want to ask such a question: “What is your reason involved in music industry?” my real reason is I want to be somebody who lives by doing his desire passionately as part of my destiny. (He means doing music is his destiny)

Health

I am not such a couch potato and used to do activities all day along. I can do martial art and used to do stretching as basic training everyday. The problem is even I want to train everyday CEO and some of the people advise me not to do so much train because they afraid I will injured myself. So, recently I just do weight training (to control the weight). Actually this is a secret but I have “king abs” (means six packs, in Chinese character king=王). Other people probably do not notice it but I have a good body to show off (laugh).

006 037

Jung Yonghwa Interviewing Lee Jonghyun

Tracksuit for Jonghyun is?

My buddy.

What is the thing you have to throw away right now?

My tracksuit.

Who is CNBLUE’s “fashion terrorist”?

Who is he? Not me!

What kind of super power you want to have.

I want to fly; I want to be a bird.

What is the most serious thing you do recently?

Concert preparation! It’s been a long time not to perform here (in Korea) so I got to prepare it seriously.

If you are happening meet your ideal type, what song you want to listen with her?

John Legend P.D.A

For the ones you love what song you will playing to propose her?

“Ne sarangaa~ saranga~~~” (My Love A Gentleman’s Dignity OST by Lee Jonghyun)

What do you want to do on the 2013 January 1st?

I want to send messages (a New Year messages) to the people I love.

What do you want to do right now?

I want to going back home.

What do you want to do very firstly once you are in home?

I want to take shower.

What’s the very first thing you do once you open your eyes? (Wake up from sleep)

I am taking shower.

What is the most irritating stuff for you?

Morning shower.

When is your happiest time?

It is when I am sleeping.

What did you dreamt last night?

I did not dream.

When will you become the most talkative?

It is when meals time.

When do you think Jung Yonghwa looks cool?

What is cool? We meet every time, it is just creepy.

What is the thing who leaved a deep impression to you back when you were in Singapore?

A hotel pool and when eat Chilli Crab. (it must be at Clarke Quay)

What if you become FNC CEO?

I am not the one who suit of become a CEO.

What do you want to say to yourself?

Live passionately.

Tell me how to live passionately?

Enjoy the life itself, love everything in our surrounding.

What is your favourite phrase?

Music.

Lastly, any messages you want to say to Collin?

“Hi, how are you? Next time if there is another chance we got to meet up again.”

(For Jonghyun they are …)

Yonghwa is a reliable elder brother.
Minhyuk is a reliable younger brother.
Jungshin is a conehead younger brother.
CNBLUE is he himself.

018-1

Singer

“I want to be a great guitarist even tough I am getting older. I keep trying to let myself flowing as the world does.” (He means that he is a person who able to adapt and still professional)

I do music and acting recently, I think if the time I have is too limited. But doing both improved my skill and gives me a lot of possibilities in the future. In music for instance, I really think that I am nothing but I do feel challenged to have this opportunity. Because if I keep on explore my basic skill, both music and acting are actually quite fun. Still I think if my real root is music. Guitarist that leaves me a deep impression is Eric Clapton and just like him, I want to be a great elder guitarist. I try to keep flowing as the time change and importantly to be a good-looking man as well, haha.

018-2

Actor

“If I looking back my life time until now, it feels like I win a lottery, good fortunes come one after another.”

In the past, I used to think “acting is not my field”. Nowadays if I thinking back again, band and acting are two big things who come like lottery in my life, thus far I just doing music and when I made a first leap in acting field as a drama cast, I felt strangeness and completely lost.

Since we have debuted we are four experiences difficulties in reunited audiences. With the time goes by it becomes easier and through acting it comes even better. Actually, through acting, people who do not know CNBLUE begun to acknowledged and start to listen to our music (so then we could promote our band to them), that is a good point.

Right now, we are four doing both music and acting, it is looks good (because we have more self-confidence). Up to this day, I do not know what people think yet, but I hope they will say, “Very good”.

I really want to learn acting from experienced senior actors and crews. As Busan native, I love “Friend” movie, that movie had starred by Jang Donggun senior that is another reason I felt honour to act together with him (Jonghyun referred to A Gentleman’s Dignity he starred with Jang Donggun). The impression during drama filming is fun; I would like to say “pretty good” right from the start-up to the end of the drama.

Source: The FNC Magazine
Scanned by: Parishin
Based on Korean-Bahasa translation by: Raisha @cnblue4ina
Bahasa-English Translation by: Tara Lee @wordpress

Deerburning blood type is B

The properties of blood group B

@B: relaxed, easy going, independent, and most enjoy life, political leanings: sinistra "

Based on the sequence: The easiest ngaret matter of time: B (for casual continued) The most difficult to tolerate faults: B (because the most easy going can trust

Best friend in: B (selfish, easy come, easy go, wants own)

The most medals in sports competitions B (not affected by the pressure of the surrounding.Almost all athletes judo, swimming and wrestling japanese bergoldar B)

So that most directors and leaders: B (since sensitive and easy to take decisions)

The most easily saving: B (new saving if you have a lot of money)

The most easy fat @ B (feeding time, adds continue, and again like good food) The most simple flu / fever / cough / cold B (eating, not sleeping regularly) B (like taking that much water content foods such as soup, soup, meatballs

Who sleep most soundly and hard in her wake: B (still snoring despite Tsunami) The most cepet asleep :B (easiest sleepy, fall asleep even while standing)

tia.sukma@yahoo.com said:
Deerburning blood type is B

The properties of blood group B
@B: relaxed, easy going, independent, and most enjoy life, political leanings: sinistra "
Based on the sequence: The easiest ngaret matter of time: B (for casual continued) The most difficult to tolerate faults: B (because the most easy going can trust

Best friend in: B (selfish, easy come, easy go, wants own)
The most medals in sports competitions B (not affected by the pressure of the surrounding.Almost all athletes judo, swimming and wrestling japanese bergoldar B)
So that most directors and leaders: B (since sensitive and easy to take decisions)
The most easily saving: B (new saving if you have a lot of money)
The most easy fat @ B (feeding time, adds continue, and again like good food) The most simple flu / fever / cough / cold B (eating, not sleeping regularly) B (like taking that much water content foods such as soup, soup, meatballs
Who sleep most soundly and hard in her wake: B (still snoring despite Tsunami) The most cepet asleep :B (easiest sleepy, fall asleep even while standing)

Guest dcathy

CNBLUE BLIND LOVE PV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6tdg24gqvbA
Looove the song so much! well done, Lee Jonghyun :-bd su_lee said:

credits: MTJKPOP
BHFDOzBCcAAnOPl.jpg
Jonghyun selca

Guest mareq90

sorry...the post above is invalid. it's suppose to be posted like a week ago. my phone is ...urgh!!! my pc also broke down. if someone would post yoona's photo taking a selca in a car at the airport to bangkok. she even pout like jonghyun and she also took fans photo. and jonghyun like texting someone at taiwan airport.

mareq90 said: sorry...the post above is invalid. it's suppose to be posted like a week ago. my phone is ...urgh!!! my pc also broke down. if someone would post yoona's photo taking a selca in a car at the airport to bangkok. she even pout like jonghyun and she also took fans photo. and jonghyun like texting someone at taiwan airport.

Guest mareq90

@su_lee...thanks a lot. there are also photos if her taking photos of fans and did you manage to get jonghyun's photo at taiwan airport (texting) ;).

p/s : jonghyun also did not use the green phone cover anymore :).

Guest mareq90

@su_lee...thanks a lot for your hard work...actually there's another photo of jonghyun with his phone from the back/side looks like he's texting. He's standing and waiting for something at taiwan airport with other member.

Archived