[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already commented to the fact that the ages didn't match when people thought that HN was the lost son. It was even reinforced in last week episodes. Min Soo was believed to have died when he was 10 and Hoon Nam said that his parents died when he was 7. He calls the doctor "hyung". I mean just look how the rich lady acts around the doctor. I would think she knows which kid she is trying to hide.

Guest tintin16

I'm really enjoying this series so far
I'm glad that Hoon Nam and Young Chae kissed but I'm even more happy that Da Jung is FINALLY getting a divorce. Hopefully something bad happens toJang Ho and the secretary soon, they deserve it. Now Da Jung needs to get together with Young Soo so they can be a happy family with Ji Woo! 
I agree that Dr. Hong is definitely Min Soo. Eun Ok even asked him if he felt anything with the dad.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENG] Wonderful Mama Ep 22http://www.kshow.tv/drama/eng-wonderful-mama-ep-22/

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 23http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-23/

Hi  everyone,

I have seen this drama by chance and started watching it. The main casts are familiar and the drama storyline is promising.
I love Bok Hee and her 3 "spoiled brats". I´m very touched by her concern about her children. I also hope that Da Jung  and Young Soo would fall in love - Ji Woo and Da Jung deserve to be loved and happy. Her husband is a jerk !!!

Well, I haven´t watched all episodes till now ( only the first 16 ep.) but I don´t like the idea that Hoon Nam could be the lost Min Soo - after A Hundred Years Inheritance I have more then enough of the love between step-siblings even though they are not blood related.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 24http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-24/

@fdfd Sadfs: thank u for the link. counting down till friday for the english subs. How was ep 23 and 24? any good? did anyone watch the raw yet? do they have the youtube version of the raws? thank you....:)

I just watched epi 23 and 24 raw, and Yes!  this show is definitely good!  I can't wait for the subtitles because I definitely don't understand what was said, but I care about the characters and I like the actors - some really good ones in this drama.  I wish someone else was subbing it, because it takes DramaFever 1 week to come out with the subtitles, whereas it has a 24 hour turnaround for some of its other ones. Cyrano comes out quickly, and I like the show, but not as much as Wonderful Mama.

Archived